The Battle Over NYFN

I know for sure Kidlat is a multi. No "noob" Filipino will do this, I just don't know who's his main. I got his email address too, And seen him on facebook. And yes He is Filipino. F*cking Kidlat he bypassed me.

He didn't pay his Filipino tax to the Filipino Mafia Leader?

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you one thing and that is that I know how to do business. If a deal is made, I always live up to it. He came up with extra demands and shit, not me.

Stop your stupid quest to try and give me a bad name man. I did nothing wrong here and the only thing that I might have done wrong was that I said that he should have paid the transfer fee, but that was after he said he would keep the fighters hostage . Just to be clear, I said in the same message ,that I would pay the transfer fee ! He tried to fuck things up and I wasn't going to pay him extra money because he doesn't live up to the deal. As I already said, if there wouldn't have been any other way, I would have paid extra, but I can't stand guys like him who try to do stuff like that.

LMAO (i literally laughed when i read the post).

"If a deal is made, i always live up to it. He came up with the extra demands and shit, not me."

"The only thing i might have done wrong was that i said he should have paid the transfer fee"

Contradiction much?

You seem to think i have a quest to give you a bad name; you do a better job of that than i ever could. You also seem to pull out that victim card every time you are clearly in the wrong instead of putting your hands up and saying my bad guys and offering to give me the money i had to pay to fix your mistake, down below you will find the fee in total i paid.

Kidlat Kamao $1,000,000.00 2015-06-08 23:34:42 $200,000.00
  • Downvote 1

LMAO.

"If a deal is made, i always live up to it. He came up with the extra demands and shit, not me."

"The only thing i might have done wrong was that i said he should have paid the transfer fee"

Contradiction much?

You seem to think i have a quest to give you a bad name; you do a better job of that than i ever could. You also seem to pull out that victim card every time you are clearly in the wrong instead of putting your hands up and saying my bad guys and offering to give me the money i had to pay to fix your mistake.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/34559955.jpg

LMAO (i literally laughed when i read the post).

Contradiction much?

You seem to think i have a quest to give you a bad name; you do a better job of that than i ever could. You also seem to pull out that victim card every time you are clearly in the wrong instead of putting your hands up and saying my bad guys and offering to give me the money i had to pay to fix your mistake, down below you will find the fee in total i paid.

Kidlat Kamao $1,000,000.00 2015-06-08 23:34:42 $200,000.00

In that message I said to him that I could have asked him to pay the transfer fee, since normally the one sending the money does that, but I said that I wouldn't ask that of him. I said I could have done that, but I didn't. Perhaps talk with that guy and find out for yourself.

It was your choice to pay him that and I'm sure, as you said yourself , that some sort of agreement will be made to compensate that, so might just be sort of an investment for you. Not saying that it is, but it could be. If you are going to keep bringing this up, I'll send you the million and then please shut up man. You didn't need to give him money. We were already dealing with the situation and looking for a solution

was it nice of you? perhaps, but with all the shit going on lately, I don't know if your intentions were genuine to be honest. sorry if I'm wrong, but no way for me to be sure

• Downvote 2

In that message I said to him that I could have asked him to pay the transfer fee, since normally the one sending the money does that, but I said that I wouldn't ask that of him. I said I could have done that, but I didn't. Perhaps talk with that guy and find out for yourself.

It was your choice to pay him that and I'm sure, as you said yourself , that some sort of agreement will be made to compensate that, so might just be sort of an investment for you. Not saying that it is, but it could be. If you are going to keep bringing this up, I'll send you the million and then please shut up man. You didn't need to give him money. We were already dealing with the situation and looking for a solution

was it nice of you? perhaps, but with all the shit going on lately, I don't know if your intentions were genuine to be honest. sorry if I'm wrong, but no way for me to be sure

"though bjorn insist I should be the one to pay for the transfer fee of 200k (20% of 1 million) out of what he paid me (350k),"

You contradicted yourself then try to explain how you contradicted yourself, Let us just go through the shit you have said so far about this transfer fees thing.

"I shouldn't have said that about the transfer fee, that was stupid of me, but that came out of anger since he had been very irritating as most of you most likely can imagine."

" I said that he should have paid the transfer fee"

"I said to him that I could have asked him to pay the transfer fee"

Three different lines, three different shades of bullshit. Should is a demand, could is not; either way both of them were sent as if you were doing him a favor when you already admitted that it is the norm to pay the fees in this quote.

"since normally the one sending the money does that"

You were clearly trying to belittle a noob and trying to make it out as if you done a favor. I know guys that hold a gym for a month that get paid 200k and get use out of that private gym. So no you weren't doing him any favors at all, he done you guys one.

Either way you put it you come off in the wrong, you already admitted you lost your temper and now you are spinning this story that i am doing it for some sort of big master plan? I am guessing Lar hasn't mentioned to you that me and him speak on a regular basis and i think he is one of the better org owners in the game. I already said i done this because MFN and Evo are working on something together and you were clearly not getting the job done given the mails he sent me. Not even half a hour later i had the problem fixed without having to belittle, threaten or demand anything of that nature.

Since you offered pay me my money and be gone. I have spent more time on this thread explaining what you did wrong than i did fixing your damn problem in the first place; if i didn't have to do that then i would have told you to keep it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YOu can put up a English class inspection on every sentence I wrote and find stuff that does not say 100% the same thing. Yeah, I know, english has a lot of so called synonyms that actually don't mean exactly the same. If you point those out that I made an error with, ok.

Since you seem to message with Kidlat, perhaps ask if you can see the entire message history between him and me.

I don't know why you keep focussing on the transfer fee thing, when I already said, check it with him and see for yourself what is true.

I won't keep writing the same thing.

Conclusion: The merger is over, this shit is finally over and I'm going to study for my exam of tomorrow. Have a good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YOu can put up a English class inspection on every sentence I wrote and find stuff that does not say 100% the same thing. Yeah, I know, english has a lot of so called synonyms that actually don't mean exactly the same. If you point those out that I made an error with, ok.

Since you seem to message with Kidlat, perhaps ask if you can see the entire message history between him and me.

I don't know why you keep focussing on the transfer fee thing, when I already said, check it with him and see for yourself what is true.

I won't keep writing the same thing.

Conclusion: The merger is over, this shit is finally over and I'm going to study for my exam of tomorrow. Have a good day.

So now you are backing out on paying me my money like you offered? The reason i focused on it is simple; it was the reason you got into this mess because you tried to take your ball and go home,while forgetting he the ball.

You may deliver my money off at 60227 and this thread can be locked since it has reached its conclusion.

• Downvote 1

So now you are backing out on paying me my money like you offered? The reason i focused on it is simple; it was the reason you got into this mess because you tried to take your ball and go home,while forgetting he the ball.

You may deliver my money off at 60227 and this thread can be locked since it has reached its conclusion.

Oh you are a mod now?

I'm not backing out of paying you the money you paid to Kidlat to release the fighters. You'll have it soon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Love you too!

( I was thinking of giving a harsh reply, but it would have perhaps crossed the line and turned you all raging, so lets say peace is the answer)

I'm sorry Bjorn, but I got turned off you when I learned Dinooo popped your cherry xx

• Upvote 1

Come on guys, let it be. For me the only way I can conclude, is that Kindlar or whatever his name is, didn't have the decensy to post the problem here when I know for certain that he heard about it from the others members. He should have put out the numbers , if he would have been scrued over or not and then I personally with no obligation would have paid whatever the difference to the 350k + a 50k compansation.

There was no way I would ever offer him 1 mil$. That was way too much in my opinion dinoo.

Again in my opinion, this Kindlar guy fucked all of you. Getting paid 1,2 or 1,3 mil $ for doing nothing for 3 weeks.

Hopefully this goes by and close soon this discussion that have been giving us a lot of headeach by just reading it. On the positive side I like Lars storyes :)

• Upvote 4