bjornmma1

Hey everyone! I am the recruiter for Osaka Niten Ichi in Tokyo. We are recruiting fighters for our 205 pound class. Only new managers are allowed to participate. That means you will not have to worry about veteran managers with the best elite training an years of experience with sliders. Everyone at 205 will be on the same level. We also only accept fighters who are created as 18 year olds and have an ID greater than 245,000. That means created after the last 2 weeks of March or later. If you are interested in taking part create a fighter and contact me with his name. I will be sure the signing bonus has enough to cover his training in a top gym until he gets his 1st fight. Here are the rules.

Fighters must be created in Tokyo and be able to make weight at 205. Their fighter ID must be greater than 245k which would cover any fighter made after you get this mail, so no biggie there. You cannot be a veteran manager returning on a new account. If you have a guy that fits this description send me a mail, and I will get him signed.

Don't forget that if you have a free slot for a fighter, and you are not a veteran manger, you can create a fighter that fits the description!

If there are any questions, feel free to post in this thread, or send me a message.

Bjorn O'Donnel (94172)

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/KenricMMA/OniLogo_zpsece59e44.png

• Upvote 1

wrong thread you do better posting in fight organisation or looking for contract

Ive all ready posted in them threads

I have put it here because it's for new managers, so they can learn the game by joining an org focused on new managers to give them a fair start in the game.

And good idea bjorn i never though of posting here

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget that we are still searching for more 18year old 205lbs fighters in Tokyo. We want to give new managers a chance at joining an org with fair fights . Feel free to contact me or Jamie Coton (11105) for more information. If you are a veteran manager and you know some new managers, tell them about us and contact us. We will pay enough base pay to make sure that the new fighters can train at a good gym.

Joining ONI will prove very rewarding !

Bjorn O'Donnel (94172)

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/KenricMMA/OniLogo_zpsece59e44.png