Report Button

Rei

There seems to be this glitch where if you click the report button below posts (screenshot below, in case members or moderators are unsure of its location), detail a report and subsequently clinch submit report - that absolutely nothing comes of it.

Is it like the notorious Pride FC drug tests where they'd piss into cups, which would then disappear or make their way into the closest waste basket?

Is it purely a placebo so that when you snitch on someone for rule-breaking (rules? what's that?) you can feel as if you've been a part of significant change?

Or could it be that the "staff" are merely brushing aside reports? If so, then what's the point of having moderators that don't moderate?

Just looking for a bit of clarity lads, that's all

That's what the button looks like, in case you don't know.

Fdkqg2b.png

Don't use it though fam, it's glitched

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There seems to be this glitch where if you click the report button below posts (screenshot below, in case members or moderators are unsure of its location), detail a report and subsequently clinch submit report - that absolutely nothing comes of it.

Is it like the notorious Pride FC drug tests where they'd piss into cups, which would then disappear or make their way into the closest waste basket?

Is it purely a placebo so that when you snitch on someone for rule-breaking (rules? what's that?) you can feel as if you've been a part of significant change?

Or could it be that the "staff" are merely brushing aside reports? If so, then what's the point of having moderators that don't moderate?

Just looking for a bit of clarity lads, that's all

That's what the button looks like, in case you don't know.

Fdkqg2b.png

Don't use it though fam, it's glitched

Work on your Muay Thai and wrestling rei. That'll help your clinch

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Report button works fine. I'm wondering if you're able to see the response of what has been done?

Your report from yesterday was taken care of, wasn't it?

Nothing has done in the way of punishment or banning of the offenders though. The problem goes beyond just him, but the fact Humors is even allowed to troll the forums after all the shit he's said and done is incredible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So obviously I haven't been around recently to witness the stuff he has done. He's on the forums, so I assume he was allowed back. I haven't witnessed him doing much more than the minimal amount of trolling which people tend to feed anyway.

I also witness him doing quite a few avatar creations and actually contributing to the community with that and sometimes helpful information.

As for your error post yesterday. You kind of initiated the trolling by posting "humors not need appl"y. He can be annoying and sophomoric forum troll , but I have not witnessed him breaking any real rules. I've actually thought hes calmed down a great deal and seems to be just another character in the MMA Tycoon world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So obviously I haven't been around recently to witness the stuff he has done. He's on the forums, so I assume he was allowed back. I haven't witnessed him doing much more than the minimal amount of trolling which people tend to feed anyway.

I also witness him doing quite a few avatar creations and actually contributing to the community with that and sometimes helpful information.

As for your error post yesterday. You kind of initiated the trolling by posting "humors not need appl"y. He can be annoying and sophomoric forum troll , but I have not witnessed him breaking any real rules. I've actually thought hes calmed down a great deal and seems to be just another character in the MMA Tycoon world.

mQre6be.gif

Finally we have a moderator with brains are the old tycoon coming back?

I don't care enough about that cretin to list all the shit he's done, and it would be a waste of time anyway since nothing would come from it. You can close this thread if you want, the discussion has nowhere to go and its clear nothing will change.

So you can do whatever you please in both the game and the forum, without any consequence. Cool. I'm just glad we've got clarity on that now.

I don't care enough about that cretin to list all the shit he's done, and it would be a waste of time anyway since nothing would come from it. You can close this thread if you want, the discussion has nowhere to go and its clear nothing will change.

So you can do whatever you please in both the game and the forum, without any consequence. Cool. I'm just glad we've got clarity on that now.

Did you read the rules?

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Chat_Rules

• Crying and whining about others will get you banned for a week.

You forgot the golden unwritten rule

- Anything written by Humors in a rules section is subsequently null and void

Now that's a rule to definitely follow.

You can't say nothing is getting done to the guy if you don't have the time to list your complaints. No need to hear about what he did prior to January. Exactly what did he do and what would you like to see done?