Fight Formats

Hmmmmmm. I’ve not noticed or paid attention. I guess this means fighters can go more aggressive and not take as big an energy hit per round....maybe results in better fight ratings.....giving bigger event ratings???? But I guess real MMA is only 3 mins, correct? Sorry been a minute since I’ve actually sat down and watched a fight. Haha

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmm. I’ve not noticed or paid attention. I guess this means fighters can go more aggressive and not take as big an energy hit per round....maybe results in better fight ratings.....giving bigger event ratings???? But I guess real MMA is only 3 mins, correct? Sorry been a minute since I’ve actually sat down and watched a fight. Haha

Exactly, that's what I was more curious about. If there was a benefit hype wise for the org or not, and how this would affect the flow of the fights. I've only looked at a small sampling of the fights with 3 min rounds so far, and most of them involving one of my fighters with a few others I've poked at, and so far it seems to be going the opposite way in the very limited peek I've taken. With folks getting a few points in and fighting to a decision. So yeah, that's why I was curious about what seemed like a change of direction for some.