Calling all PS plus members (ps4 free game Rocket League)

UniConor

You can get a free game worth 15.99 if you're a PS plus member, called Rocket League.

If you don't know anything about this game.. Its a sequel to one of my most favourite games ever, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars.

The jist of it is simple, you are a car... And there is a ball, and you must hit the ball into the goal, it's high paced, lots of fun. You can use tactics or just fucking charge and boost your way.

It's a lot of fun, especially with a team. So if you're a PS plus member, get it and lets play in a team together! Or we can 1 v 1

If ScoobyAli, Castor or ThaKilla read this message. Then I expect you to play this game with me at least once!

It's free!

If you don't already have me added on PS4 its thecobra111 (my old forums username)

• Upvote 1

Alright no rush haha. The servers are down because of overloading anyway.

Okay that explains it then

Unfortunately downloading games takes a while for me but I started the download could be an hour or two before it finishes though

Okay that explains it then

Unfortunately downloading games takes a while for me but I started the download could be an hour or two before it finishes though

I'll be asleep by then but we can always play tomorrow :P

Do some practice, get comfortable and then we can team

Also downloads take longer if you're playing an online game... Like advanced warfare for example ;P

I'll be asleep by then but we can always play tomorrow :P

Do some practice, get comfortable and then we can team

Also downloads take longer if you're playing an online game... Like advanced warfare for example ;P

They take 3 hours no matter what I do so I might as well play something

Shouldve messaged me on the ps lol il try it out

lol sorry man, yeah it's worth a shot, even if you don't really enjoy it... I don't see how people don't love driving about doing backflips, flying and demolishing others while trying to shoot a big heavy ball into another goal.

But its free so worth a try :D