Fighter IQ

How does a fighter his IQ help once his opppnent is rocked?

High IQ fighters finish opponents when they are hurt. Low IQ fighters let opponents recover.

Opponents heart plays a factor.

You can get "lucky heart rolls" which make you think your fighter has good heart, but that's off topic.

High IQ fighters finish opponents when they are hurt. Low IQ fighters let opponents recover.

Opponents heart plays a factor.

You can get "lucky heart rolls" which make you think your fighter has good heart, but that's off topic.

Just realised jets also restore energy... Short flights might be quite exploitable between training sessios as well, or am I mistaken?

Just realised jets also restore energy... Short flights might be quite exploitable between training sessios as well, or am I mistaken?

100%

I work with 2 gyms (technically 3 now) and constantly am flying my fighters back and forth between NYC and London. It`s not an exploit, you (or others) equip your jets w luxurious options and pay for them, then take the time to move them around constantly.

If you add the money laundering posibilities it`s + EV