EFC: Protect Ya Neck
http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1437361468ProtectNeck.png
PREVIEW
Let's all head to Liberty Dome, NY for another exciting night of EFC MMA in EFC: Protect Ya Neck! The card features a lot of great up and coming fighters with good records. The main event features the EFC bantamweight title match between champion Jaqquard and Hemi and an exciting heavyweight bout between former heavyweight champion Offley going up against undefeated Jursilla for a shot at the title.

Let's take a look at the fight card:
PRELIMINARY CARD
Light Heavyweight bout
Huey "Young Master" Gracie (2-0-0) vs Marcus Gustav (3-3-1)
Two different fighters with different styles but Gustav's morale might be a big problem here.
Prediction: Gracio via 1st round sub
Welterweight bout
Anaconda "Chomp" Chomp (4-1-0) vs Peewee Herman (6-0-0)
Sub artist going up a white belt and a good vs below average boxer. Ground vs standup. Chomp vs Herman
Prediction: Herman via 1st round TKO
Featherweight bout
"The Main Event" Conor McConnell (5-1-0) vs Jackson Ramos (8-4-0)
Skillwise, both fighters are versatile bt McConnell has a slight advantage overall.
Prediction: McConnell via 2nd round TKO
Featherweight bout
Kicky McLegs (5-1-0) vs Buck Futter (6-2-0)
Hybrid fighter Kicky McLegs (MT-Wrestling) will face a pure blooded ground fighter in Buck Futter.
Prediction: Futter via 1st round sub
Super Heavyweight bout
Silas "Albino" Monk (5-1-0) vs Rickety Cricket (7-0-0)
Both fighters have the KO power but at opposing styles. Will Monk's boxing be enough to beat the undefeated Cricket's wrestling?
Prediction: Cricket via 1st round TKO
MAIN CARD
Welterweight bout
Tim Pierno (5-2-0) vs Saladin "Quick Sand" Hussain (13-9-0)
NYFN reigning welterweight champ Tim Pierno clearly has the upper hand but in the ground he and Hussain are at the same level. He look to climb up the welterweight ladder and he starts off with the no.2 ranked welterweight in EFC, Hussain. A win in this one will give him a lift in his hype, close to where it actually should be.
Prediction: Pierno via 2nd round TKO
Featherweight bout
Ali "The Headhunter" Roumani (12-3-0) vs Rafal "Fists like Rocks" Koks (5-1-0)
Great matchup in this one as two closely skilled young (age 21) fighters face off. Roumani will have his first comeback fight since losing to Montalban in WC: Dirty Boxing 3 last June. He looks to earn his way back to the title. A win in this one could give him a shot in his next match. Koks on the other hand is ranked 5 among EFC featherweights and is also on the chase for the title with his KO power.
Prediction: Roumani via 2nd round sub
Heavyweight bout
Garcia Vega (11-7-0) vs Dick Wad (12-6-0)
Both fighters enter the match not at their best state, with Wad showing some serious morale problems. Skillwise, there is no clear winner and Wad's no.2 ranking among EFC heavyweights is endagered as he enters a slump. This is Vega's 2nd EFC match so let's see if he manages to grab a win this time.
Prediction: Wad via 2nd round TKO
CO-MAIN EVENT
Bantamweight Title Match
"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard (11-2-0) vs Jet Hemi (11-9-0)
http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg VS http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14077486028806.jpg
And now for the Co-main event of the evening. The EFC bantamweight champion Devin Jaqquard looks to defend his title for the 3rd time as he faces his number 1 contender Jet Hemi. Hemi earned his shot at the title when he defeated Dale La Grande in EFC: Lace Up in a quick 1st round TKO. Both fighters are on their own win streaks (Jaqquard 5, Hemi 4), making this one an exciting matchup. One streak is bound to end, one fighter is bound to become champion. Will the champion Jaqquard use his superior ground game or will Hemi be able to outstrike Jaqquard despite his reach advantage. The outcome is hard to tell in my opinion.
Prediction: Jaqquard via decision
Heavyweight Bout
Mike Jursllla (5-0-0) vs Clinton "Baked Fish" Offley (16-4-0)
http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14187124288701.jpg VS http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b3.jpg
For the last match of the evening and co-main event, the undefeated Mike Jursilla will face former heavyweight champion Clinton Offley. Jursilla enters this one with a clean 5-0-0 record, 4-0 in EFC while Offley will have his comeback match after losing to reigning heavyweight champion Barney Gumble.
Skillwise, Jursilla's standup and how he will keep it standing will be the key against Offley and Offley's submission skills will be his. Offley must find a way to take Jursilla down or he won't have a chance in this one.
A win in this one will significantly boost each other's chances of a title match soon, so this will be a crucial match for both fighters.
Prediction: Offley via 2nd round sub
  • Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14122829287841.png

Conor Brazier

After the recent news that Executioner is going to be sold to Goon.

I would like to be released from my contract. As with his recent history with orgs I don't feel secure in my job.

I hope this is acknowledged and I can be released when ever seen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14122829287841.png

Conor Brazier

After the recent news that Executioner is going to be sold to Goon.

I would like to be released from my contract. As with his recent history with orgs I don't feel secure in my job.

I hope this is acknowledged and I can be released when ever seen.

Stuff like this should be accomplished via PM. If you have a problem with goon, handle it in private rather than grandstanding to get your way in the orgs thread. I dont know what your beef with goon is, but posting here to tarnish his image could only cause problems for both goon and all other managers signed to the org. I'm sure you wouldnt want any managers affiliated with your org badmouthing you publicly for past misdeeds, imagined or real.

As a manager signed to the org, I'm willing to give him a chance.

• Upvote 2

Stuff like this should be accomplished via PM. If you have a problem with goon, handle it in private rather than grandstanding to get your way in the orgs thread. I dont know what your beef with goon is, but posting here to tarnish his image could only cause problems for both goon and all other managers signed to the org. I'm sure you wouldnt want any managers affiliated with your org badmouthing you publicly for past misdeeds, imagined or real.

WYG- FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT!!!

All this fucking fighters & managers bitching now-a-days. Shut the fuck up and fight. Let the organization worry about the business aspect. If you don't fuck with the organization pack your Damn bags and leave!

This is one of the highest rank org in the world, do you think Executioner need you that bad!? Handle that pansy shit behind close doors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14355789502609.png

JT Redman (235974)

So i just dismantled my opponent in 20 seconds in the boxing tourney. Yes, he IS a rookie and it was his debut but i didn't make the draw. Anyways, with the new management does anyone know if this tournament will continue? Or shall i seek employment elsewhere?

• Upvote 1

Also if you're in need of a fight please PM me.. I'm still sorting through all the rosters and seeing who's fought who. And who are in line for title shots etc. Do not be shy lmao I took this org over in hopes of seeing it become a global top 10. And one of the best to be in... Money wise, hype, you name it we will have it here at EFC.

And I have no issue with Davie, I'm not sad about a 6k ranked fighter leaving the org.. Shit happens

I sent out a few offers since we are fairly booked up. If you want to enter your fighter in the TWC let me know so I won't be sending fight offers to him.. And let's get the shit talking and hype going.

Thanks Bennet.. I'll be looking through it all tomorrow more in depth.. I've sent a few offers out already and went off of the start rating.. I do apologize if the matchups are one sided.. Please just reply that it's a shit matchup and I will fix it asap..

There are several events planed out already and I'm trying to get people that have been waiting forever a fight.. Again if they are bad match ups please let me know.

Also if you would like a fight August 22nd card just pm me..

I will get the full details on the WC turny in order sometime tomorrow.. Thanks everyone for their patients as I was not aware of what was going on but I promise big fights, big money, and a fun time.

I didnt bad mouth him at all. I just said his past experience I did not go it to details on anything.

Someone people did bad mouth my org and if they have reason to that is fine

EFC: Protect Ya Neck Preview

If the World Combat Games weren’t enough to satisfy you EFC are bringing the action to you mid-week with an Wednesday fight night featuring twenty fighters looking for the next win. "Silverback" Devin Jaqquard will defend his bantamweight championship in the co main looking for this third defence.

265 lbs Main Event: Mike Jursllla vs Clinton Offley

Coming off a championship loss dropping the heavyweight strap to Barney Gumble, Clinton Offley (16-4) looks to rebound and prove he’s still a contender. After a knockout in the fourth round Offley still has hundreds of fans that will help give him momentum back up to the top of the mountain. It’s his round game that Offley will rely on getting him back there as a brown belt in BJJ he’s found the submission 14 out of 16 wins. He’s stand up is not world class but he can bring the fight to any boxer and stand his ground, one of the best fighters currently in EFC is defiantly still chasing his legacy.

The man wanting to put a defiantly stop on the road to contender is Mike Jursllla (5-0). With a decent stand up game the Swede has a strong wrestling ability he has used to bully his last five opponents finding the KO twice and going the distance three times. This is the key to Jusllla’s but once the fight hits the floor you have to think Offley will be in the diving seat. Experience is also a key factor in this fight but if Jurslla steps up he defiantly over takes Offley on the contender road.

135 lbs Championship Co Main: Devin Jaqquard vs Jet Hemi

"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard has had a great run so far defending the title, first with a 30 second KO and last time out winning via a dominating five round Decision. The Canadian has developed a strong all round game being able to go a whole fight on this feet if need be. Jaqquard prefers to control the opponent with a strongly developed wrestling ability and confident ground game. On a four fight streak Jet Hemi (11-9) thinks it’s his time. He’ll be bringing world class boxing to this fight. His stand up is hands down better than the champs but with mediocre wrestling Jaqquard could find the win by standing in close and getting hold of the boxer.

265 lbs: Garcia Vega vs Dick Wad

Wrestler Garcia Vega (11-7) is used to being able to throw the opponent up against the cage and fight on his own terms finding the KO. Coming off a loss in his EFC debut he’ll be desperate to gain the win. Yet follow wrestler Dick Wad (12-6) isn’t going to make it easy. There isn’t much difference in their skills so expect this fight to stay standing. Coming off a first round KO Wad is not going to be love the idea of having a boxing match so instead may exploit Vega’s poor muay thai by standing in close fighting in the pocket and not letting Vega move around too much.

145 lbs: Ali Roumani v Rafal Koks

Former Island Ali "The Headhunter" Roumani (12-3) dropped the featherweight championship in this last fight. The 21 year old has a bright future in front of him finishing second in his weight class in his season on the Island where we developed as a world class boxer and wrester. Only he has a massive achilles heel in muay thai fighters. Lucky the Polish Rafal "Fists like Rocks" Koks (5-1) is by no means a muay thai fighter. He also has worked hard to become a great boxer and wrestler. This two will have a far trying to prove who is the better boxer but I feel the winner may be the fighter who can stand closest and clinch.

170 lbs: Tim Pierno vs Saladin Hussain

Italian fighter Tim Pierno (6-2) has very quickly become a solid all round fighter. It’s hard to think anyone can beat him on his feet. He’s coming off a loss by decision which may have rocked his confidence. He’s up against Saladin "Quick Sand" Hussain (13-9) who’s also coming off a loss. Hussain is going to want to fight on the ground if he can get Pierno there but Pierno is going to a hard opponent to get down there even after giving an onslaught standup.

Lower Card:

265+ lbs: Silas Monk (5-1) [italian/Boxer] vs Rickety Cricket (7-0) [American/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Kicky McLegs (5-1) [N.Korean/Muay Thai] vs Buck Futter (6-2) [American/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Conor McConnell (5-1) [irish/Boxer] vs Jackson Ramos (8-4) [Japanese/All-rounder]

170 lbs: Anaconda Chomp (4-1) [brazilian/All-rounder] vs Peewee Herman (6-0) [Micronesian/Boxer]

205 lbs: Huey Gracie (2-0) [brazilian/Wrestler] vs Marcus Gustav (3-3-1) [Polish/Boxer]

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b3.jpg

Clinton "Baked Fish" Offley

"Lots of respect to Mike Jursllla. Very good match it was.

I'm not gonna beat around the bush, I want Gumble now. I had a taste of that belt and nothing will stop me from getting it back now.

One more thing before I go. Huey Gracie... damn boy. It's not every day you see heel hooks here. If I knew they were legal I'd lock some myself. Congrats."

• Upvote 1

EFC: Here comes the boom Preview

Under new management EFC looks to put on a show better than ever. They expect 7000 adoring fans to come out screaming and demanding the finish. Several KO artists are on the bill plus two title fights so expect it to go off with a bang this Saturday night.

205 lbs Main Event: Skunk Asap vs Dieter Von Sprockets

Skunk Asap (15-6) has just lost his title. Asap has been chasing the title for some time, having won it twice but never defended, he is going to be determined to hunt the championship down and make it his again and solidify his legacy by securing the defence. He usually finds the KO but recently he’s been finished with it. The wrestler needs to work in his striking defence maybe grab himself a boxing coach and develop that style. He is however world class in muay thai and wrestling so has no problem in controlling the fight.

No stranger to the championship or Skunk Asap is "the Monkey Man" Dieter Von Sprockets (11-5). The German clinched the title of Asap and beating him in his first defence. Dropping the title in his second defence, Sprockets is on a two fight losing streak. In their trilogy fight Sprockets has to be confident having beaten Asap twice before. Being an all-round fighter he can adapt and fill in any gaps in Asap’s game. He’ll want to take the fight to the floor where he is a purple belt in BJJ yet Asap has probably improved more in the stand up. Can the German make it three in a row or will Asap revenge his losses?

145 lbs Championship Co Main: Mamad Mouba vs Kristof Sienly

"The Real King" Mamad Mouba (15-4) is no stranger to championship gold but struggles to defend it. He’s looking for his first defence of this title run. On a three fight win streak his current run in EFC has been dominate all be it by three decisions. When we call Mouba an all-rounder that is a massive understatement, he seems to have mastered all necessary MMA styles. How he is not already on top of the mountain is beyond me. He’ll be looking to stream roll though Canadian Kristof "Cannibal" Sienly (8-0) who is also a form champion. That impressive record is due to his strong wresting and muay thai ability but possibly not as good as Mouba’s and his boxing is defiantly not up to scratch. He’ll want to protect that undefeated record but Sienly hasn’t proven to be the same calibre of fighter that Mouba is.

155 lbs Championship: Garrick Head vs Where Yo Girl

London fighter Garrick "Off His" Head (7-2) beat Tony Bullard to become champion in a decision victory. Head has developed into a fantastic all-round fighter. Usually hunting for the KO he now possess a decent wrestling and ground game being able to fight where ever the fight goes, proving he can control the pace against Bullard. Where Yo Girl (6-1) is only ranked 4th at 155 in EFC but earned his title shot being on a four fight win streak that pre dates his EFC employment. Girl will want to keep this fight on its feet. He may win a boxing match but it’s hard to think of him winning if the fight goes anywhere else in the cage.

205 lbs: Jimmie Craig vs Rodolfo Vieira

Coming off a lose number 2 ranked Jimmie Craig (15-7) will desperately want to rebound back into the win column. The Canadian is a boxer with a strong wrestling ability; he’s at the top but needs to put those skills to go use if he wants to earn contendership. Standing in his way is Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira who is currently ranked 5th. Vieira is a wrestler and will prefer to fight on the ground training hard in BJJ. Coming off two wins he’s working his way up the rankings, will he be able to overtake Craig with a win? He won’t be able to do it stood up the champs striking will be too much for Vieira but on the floor the Brazilian will be able to overpower the champ. The winner maybe the one who can dictate there the fight takes place.

185 lbs: Tim Wright vs Billy Tinkl

African fighter Billy Tinkl (14-8) is coming off a loss which could be due to a step up in competition recently. Tinkl is a competent ground fighter with a decent wrestling ability but has some way to go before becoming contender again in the current division although he is a former champion. Up against Tim Wright (2-1) if this fight doesn’t go to the mat it’ll defiantly be up against the cage. Wright is a decent fighter but maybe not enough to control Tinkl. Being able to counter is may be his biggest weapon but Tinkl won’t stay standing and trading for long. Although with two submission wins maybe Wright will be able to hold his own when the fight hits the mat.

Lower Card:

265 lbs: Burenka Mu Mu (1-1) [Russian/Boxer] vs San Terra (15-10) [Polish/Boxer]

170 lbs: Jackson Jacobs (3-1) [American/Boxer] vs Brandon Stark (3-0) [American/All-rounder]

185 lbs: Finn Kowalski (3-0) [German/BJJ] vs Ari Wilenius (4-1) [Finnish/Boxer]

185 lbs: The Dog Sharik (1-2) [Russian/Muay Thai] vs Brixton Busto (2-0) [American/Wrestler]

205 lbs: Duane Perry (5-2) [American/All-rounder] vs Scott Mcginty (10-4) [American/Boxer]

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292580173712.jpg

Micheal "Doom" Alvarez (9-3)

Q: You have a big superfight coming up against Brett Ing, the LFC Bantamweight champion. What did you thought when this opportunity came up to you?

A: I was enlightened. I was just after the fight where I won the biggest fight of my life and the ROV Featherweight championship, and saw his post on the net. I instantly wanted that fight, since it will take some time until another contender is settled in my division, and this is why I would have had to wait on the sidelines. When I saw that he has a name earned for himself, a nice P4P ranking, I was like I have to get this fight. It's even bigger that my last fight. This is what I always wanted to do, fight huge fights. Win or not, it's a great experience, and as long as I keep winning them, they keep coming. I fucking love it :)

Q: And you weren't intimidated by the fact that he's 26 years old and has finished 7 out of his 8 wins by KO/TKO, despite weighing only 143lbs?

A: He's a very strong opponent, an 87.5% KO ratio is very high for a bantamweight. But I'm not intimidated by that in any way, I believe that I can defend his punches than he can defend my kicks. Some people claim that my kicks are the best in my ID restriction. No matter how old, how powerful he is... the human anatomy is the same, he's got legs to be kicked, ribs to be broken and chin to be slammed.

Q: Brett seems to repeateadly claim that you have no chance. How do you react to that?

A: Everybody has to put himself up somehow :) I believe in that my kicks are phenomenal, maybe they're not... But as long as I believe, they are. He does the same - I haven't ever seen someone say that "Oh, I think I'm gonna lose this fight". It's fighter's nature, you have to believe, if you don't - then there's no reason for you to step in that cage.

Q: Where do you think this fight, if you win, will put you in terms of your future career?

A: To the top. I believe by beating Brett I can even hit the top 10 in the weight class. That would be a big achievement. Also, I would defend the pride of ROV fighters, and show they're legit. And, of course, with Skull's bonus I could make 100000$ cash so that's some nice dough to be made in one fight :)

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg

"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard (12-2-0)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150625170859EXECUTIONERBELT_zpsiw7tnnow.png

EFC 135lb. Champion

"I’m now booked for arguably the biggest fight of my career against the toughest fighter I’ve yet to face; a super-fight with the EFC featherweight champion, Kristof "Cannibal" Sienly. Im giving up a lot of size on this match-up, and on-paper his skills are a bit better than mine at the moment. But one thing that can’t be measured is the size of a fighter’s heart; and that is what I’m definitely going to bring come fight time. Few fighters have been given a chance to simultaneously hold two championships from two different weight classes, and this is an opportunity of a lifetime that I won’t let slip pass me easily. I can’t wait to share the cage with Kristof Sienly come August 28."

• Upvote 3