50 Year old TKO in first fight in over 5 years.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=870651

Should this be happening guys? It seems like he was retired 5 or so years ago. Has this drastically slowed down his de-popping? I picked him up and un-retired him as a spar bot, never in a million years expected him to actually win a fight. Do you guys think it's because he still has some juice or mostly due to his opponent having a glass jaw?

• Upvote 1

Could be the chin; your opponent has lost half his fights, all by knockout. Been knocked out 8 times by the age of 26. Ouch.

Mr. 50 also looks to have higher primaries across the board. That couldn't hurt.

To your point, weeks and weeks ago I was in chat with a guy who was talking about this very same thing; retired fighters not de-popping while retired. I haven't been back long enough to test this but it's an interesting concept.

Can you imagine? Someone could keep their all-time great in cryo-sleep, then unfreeze them for a big fight. Leapfrogging through time.

YB Sol vs Ricky Rocker anyone?

• Upvote 2

I think it's mostly due to his opponents managers sliders. Seems to be new and probably didn't scout out dirty grandpa.

But in any case, his primaries/secondaries are still rather impressive...it has to be the retired status...he hasn't fought since he was what...30? He should've been an eggplant a long time ago :)