Xtreme Heavyweight Showdown K1 Tournament

I felt like making a KT project so I made a KT project.

I must admit I am a little nervous for my guy facing someone with a 25cm height advantage and a 75lbs weight advantage haha.

I must admit I am a little nervous for my guy facing someone with a 25cm height advantage and a 75lbs weight advantage haha.

If it's any consolation, I stopped being good at this game right about when I created him.

Apologies guys he took some heavy damage against Krad and has like 10 days of injury so will not be able to compete. If noone signs up I will enter a different healthy fighter that will get fucked up because i have noone else.

Grats Manu! My first ever KT fight ended up with me getting KTFO! Good luck in the rest of the tourney.

cheers..least he didnt give up easy[kept on getting up]

wish someone would knock that Von Matterhorn prick out....ive never been able too lol

What happens in the case of a majority draw? :P

Von Matterhorn is comfortable having to face two fighters at the same time, hes a master of the threesome!

Pretty sure sure the commentators quoted Kemp winning the 1st and 3rd round.. :P

unfortunately what matters is how judges score the bout not commentators.

one judges gave me 29-28 so sole wins imo but whatever decision razor guy takes. it's all fine by me.