Boxers help me out

PugLayf

• 4 years later...

Not terrible, you just gotta have a purpose.

Your guy will probably flintch for a few moments going full 100% "WTF THIS SHIT?" before escalating violence tho. You could be stalling for your buddy to sucker hit your foe with a broken bottle from behind -SNEAK ATTACK.

Everything works, if you have a purpose.

Acting crazy just for the fuck sake of it, tho...

Not terrible, you just gotta have a purpose.

Your guy will probably flintch for a few moments going full 100% "WTF THIS SHIT?" before escalating violence tho. You could be stalling for your buddy to sucker hit your foe with a broken bottle from behind -SNEAK ATTACK.

Everything works, if you have a purpose.

Acting crazy just for the fuck sake of it, tho...

I don't know where you're hanging out, but in my experience being nice usually turns people. Most men don't wanna fight, they just wanna look like a badass.

I don't know where you're hanging out, but in my experience being nice usually turns people. Most men don't wanna fight, they just wanna look like a badass.

I dont hang out much actually... But I had a teacher at med school, believe it or not, appeared one day with his face all stitched from being hit with a bottle at a bar.

Some people go out and are just going to do no good...

Alternatively, you can produce an element of surprise by taking off your pants.

While he is distracted by your Enhydris plumbea, you can do a jab to neck , liver hook combo.

But that would limit feet movement tho, not good when you get sucker punched. Maybe just wave penis? The famous dick-o-copter?

I've never once had to fight a guy after telling them they look sizeable and could probably shitmix me. I'm not that great at fighting, probably be fine vs your average jack off but it doesn't seem like my idea of a good time nor would i want to be on the losing end run into some weird fucks that do exist.

Is there anyone who is an amateur boxer / trainer / coach or if ever someone who made it professionally? I just want to know what is the best core workouts for me to punch harder. I am still a student and gym fees would kill me. I just train at home with pushups, planks, sit ups and punch techniques. I do not intend to fight anyone intentionally its just for self defence and just for the sake of workingout.

Also note that i am just a beginner and not a jock so I cannot do monster reps. I hope someone could help me out. Thanks!

Having a small degree of Amateur Boxing experience, (i boxed for three years when I was younger,) and more recently studied and practiced wing chun, the one thing my instructors in both disciplines both taught me that the easiest way of generating speed and power, is actually by being as relaxed as possible.In a fight situation this goes against everything you're body would be feeling at the time, especially with adrenaline, anger,even fear. All running wild inside you at that moment. But it's pretty basic stuff,if your muscles are relaxed and loose you automatically generate power by being quicker, obviously good technique is important too. Such as engaging the hips and turning the shoulder to improve punches. This is what separates trained fighters from the average person, by sparring, Shadow boxing, practicing forms. (More for martial arts than Boxing) by getting used to being in combat situations,so your body becomes conditioned and muscle memory comes into play with lots of repetitions, remember the looser and more relaxed you are, the quicker you will be able to react.

Most importantly the first thing I got taught is that any form of martial art should only be used as a last resort, if you can walk away from a confrontation (especially on the street)then you should.