I have sleeping problems

Viking

Sex always knocks me out pretty much... did not always get positive receptions for that lol. Camomile tea, calms your mind down and it's a good ritual in general, such things help. What also comes to mind is not to eat a certain time before sleeping... and rythm man, fix rythms. What is also a good habit, just use your bed for sleeping only (well and the love-making). Buy a kickass couch like i have lol. It sounds weird but your body gets used to that, it's like with pavlov's dog, not kidding.

• Upvote 1

If you're paying over USD$500 an ounce, you're doing it wrong.

Depends on where he lives and how good it is perhaps, idk. Either way, I still say he's doing it wrong IF he smoked 19+ ounces of "top quality" bud in a little over a month. Would be a waste of good weed to binge like that, imo.

Sex always knocks me out pretty much... did not always good positive receptions for that lol. Camomile tea, calms your mind down and it's a good ritual in general, such things help. What also comes to mind is not to eat a certain time before sleeping... and rythm man, fix rythms. What is also a good habit, just use your bed for sleeping only (well and the love-making). Buy a kickass couch like i have lol. It sounds weird but your body gets used to that, it's like with pavlov's dog, not kidding.

Funny cos this is almost exactly what I'd have said. Sex and rhythm lol that's the key! I sleep really well when I have my everyday rhythm together plus I drink warm tea almost every night before I go to bed too. The low light perioid helps a lot like Mike mentioned but just don't use it in front of a computer screen or a TV!

2000!? Euro or you mean swedish kronor? There's nearly no weed more expensive than 15€/g, guess you can buy the righest quality of Iceolator hash for 60€/g maybe, but you get the top notch stuff for 30-40€ in some good spots, too. So, let me tell you this, maybe one of your friends visited the redlight district with your credit card or, which sounds more logical, YOU did but you can't remember cause you were high as a kite, and not the chilled way.

Funny cos this is almost exactly what I'd have said. Sex and rhythm lol that's the key! I sleep really well when I have my everyday rhythm together plus I drink warm tea almost every night before I go to bed too. The low light perioid helps a lot like Mike mentioned but just don't use it in front of a computer screen or a TV!

^ Toldya tea!

Is that what you call me behind my back?

Don't be like that, the only time I call you is when I am behind your back!

if you live where i do, and you're paying over 350, you're doing it wrong :P

My oath, I was just doing some rough maths on his costing though. I wouldn't care if Jah himself grew the shit, it isn't worth more than what you just said, and if you're buying a pound and a half then realistically more than $200/oz is outrageous and that's a high price!

Send me your sleeping playlist!

Dont think you'll like it :P but it works great for me, this is the shorter version of list.

if you have spotify: zzzleeep ,else spotify is free (do get commercials every 5-6th song if you don't have premium) and their song list is excellent

the 3 first songs (would be 4 but the 4th didn't have right version) are what I would call fillers, as you start to relax then comes elements and that starts lulling me to sleep and once prepair hit I'm done for it. There ain't many times prepair hasn't knocked me out... and no.. I don't take any herbs or anything before I listen to the songs :P but for me this is as potent as any sleeping pill.

On Spotify, can you still not listen to the same song more than 5 times or something? When they did that, I stopped using it.

Not unless you pay for it. But its worth the money I havent downloaded a song since I started using Spotify a couple of years ago. Easily worth the 5-10 euro a month.

Not unless you pay for it. But its worth the money I havent downloaded a song since I started using Spotify a couple of years ago. Easily worth the 5-10 euro a month.

I just use GrooveShark, which is free. Songs keep disappearing off it but they still have most stuff and free is free :)

My oath, I was just doing some rough maths on his costing though. I wouldn't care if Jah himself grew the shit, it isn't worth more than what you just said, and if you're buying a pound and a half then realistically more than $200/oz is outrageous and that's a high price!

i usually smoke by myself, and i don't smoke a TON of herb (and i use a glass pipe, so it doesn't burn through it as fast as bongs/blunts), so i end up getting a half ounce every couple months (ranges from 160-180, usually split over a few different strains, and the dude i get it from always has fresh stuff from norcal). when i get home i split it up into those plastic pill bottle containers, keep one out and the rest in teh freezer till i need em. keeps it from drying out.

*edit* picked upt a zip tonight, $300. half of grand daddy, quarter of green crack, eighth of kushaloop? (something like that, never heard of it before), and eighth of blackberry.

and i re-did the math; i think i go through an ounce about every 10 weeks.