Less active loss?

I think activity is rewarded in mma, no?

ovoxo has it right, because the only way my fighter lost was because he was less active. I just didn't think it counted that much.

MY opponent had 142 total strikes. He landed 30/142

I had 45 total strikes and landed 43/45

I have seen some formulas for scoring and I remember that missed strikes were giving points so activity could be rewarded somehow. Ofc they were giving a lot less points than the successful strikes.

My fighter followed my slider settings 100% too. So it's really 100% my fault that he lost. LOL

I guess this is just like real MMA. Dana says never let it go to the judges.

I can just guess your fighter had very high counter. 265lbs. and after 3 rounds he had like 50% energy left in the tank. If you were looking for a decision win and went high accuracy, you should have boosted the aggression a bit.

Yup, that's pretty much how I had it. My hope was he would be more gassed and I might knock him out in the 2nd or 3rd. Since we can't do per round sliders (something I would love btw) I had to keep the slider less aggressive.

There is actually a way to increase/decrease aggression between rounds.

Set Swing seconds to 600 in a 3-round fight, and if you lose round 1, your fighter would start increasing aggression in the beginning of round 2.

I didn't know that was possible. The description of the slider is it only goes up to 180. Do you have a fight link where we can see that kicking in at the start of round 2?

I didn't know that was possible. The description of the slider is it only goes up to 180. Do you have a fight link where we can see that kicking in at the start of round 2?

I had no idea this is an option either.