Does Jon Jones use steroids? (Pictures)

SubQ injections, all day.

it would make no sense what so ever for an elite fighter to use sub q injection, never mind at a site so plainly obvious.

He has little bumps all over his chest. Does he user steroids? Idk maybe but if he does he's a lot smarter than using sub q 3 times on his stomach.

I was joking about subQ. Although there are several substances that he would/could inject that are subQ. Lots of people inject subQ testosterone, HCG, a ton of different peptides, growth hormone, just to name a few.

He wouldn't inject in his upper stomach anyway. He is kind of dumb though and he got popped for 2 PEDs, so I wouldn't be surprised that some of the above have been taken. God knows what else these guys are on.

Looks like pimples or something like that to me. you can see them all over the place on his upper body. I'm sure you could find lumps or bumps like that on most peoples bodies. Does he use steroids? I don't know but i doubt this has anything to do with it.

Just like you said, black persons have a tendency to have those things on theyr skin, one of my friend also have his nose full of them.

• Downvote 2