(Nominations) Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1364557586the%20dude.png

Billy Arseworth

His progress this year is spectacular and he really is one of the nicest guys around, altough that last part is irrelevant for this award.

A few other guys have done top this year ( David Brent, GBK, ...), but Billy stands out for me.

If Bradley Burns would not have been fighting in CEC most of the time and have 3 or so champs there, he would have received my vote most likely.

I know it is LOD or die mentality, but 2017 was totally not Whymer's year lol

That is not exactly true, the end of the year was clearly not his, but he was #1 4 out of the 11 previous months and he was 2nd 4 more times, 2x 3rd. Inside LOD, he was often #1 or #2 with Brent. I am looking at the month per month stats now and Ivan Drago was actually very dominant at the start of the year, he was in the top 3 for most of the first 3 months. Brophy, Bradley and Arseworth had significant periods around the top 5 as well.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit I'm as surprised as anyone by my position in the rankings! But delighted of course. Just a lucky streak surely..

If I can just maintain the consistency of the other top managers who are always in and around the top ten I'll be very happy. Especially David Brent who's certainly the premier manager in the game today.

• Upvote 2

I must admit I'm as surprised as anyone by my position in the rankings! But delighted of course. Just a lucky streak surely..

If I can just maintain the consistency of the other top managers who are always in and around the top ten I'll be very happy. Especially David Brent who's certainly the premier manager in the game today.

You've done very Well! I am coming for that #1 spot though :)