Huge Fight added to Synchronicity 632

At the time of this forum post Synchronicity has successfully set up a bout between the top 2 pound for pound fighters in the tycoon universe!

First up representing EMPIRE! The 6'11 knockout artist from Toronto Ontario Canada! He is the current EMPIRE Heavyweight Champion Iain "The CN" Tower!

28Vhs8X.gif

His opponent representing Synchronicity! The man who beat Kimbo Slice in his company debut! He is the current Synchronicity Heavyweight Champion, Wesley "Cabbage" Correira

iolmgxB.jpg

This fight is sure to be fireworks and we can't wait until the 25th of May for Syn 632: Correira vs Tower!

• Upvote 6

Might need to correct or pretty much just nuke this thread.

The real big fight happened today already and Chris Steve is once again (4th time) the top dawg :)

Good luck to both participants though, I wish to have a great heavyweight like these guys one day

Chris Steve walking through another Island fighter with a .500 record doesn't count as a big fight. Where does Empire find these guys? It's almost like Chris Steve is the matchmaker for his own fights.

• Upvote 8

Matchmaker is Alex K.

Oh the ironing. Both guys in this huge fight just finished fighting Island guys.

Don’t worry Blake, Mick Murphy’s time vs Steve will come if he gets past Raichu’s 100 lbs monster. I invite both these guys to join the tag team tourney event !

Lol what u smoking marvin? I haven't matched a fight for Empire in months. I'm on staff for emergency situations.

• Upvote 2

Thread hijacking sucks but I book the fights and this was more of a logistical error, I booked higher ranked fighters within Steves desired inactivity and he came looking for a fight early. I saw no reason to refuse to even offer a chance, there was no pushback from Jones and if I was tracking gripes this wouldn't have went ahead.

• Upvote 1

Quit hijacking this thread. OP is promoting one of the top fights of the year and you moron's have nothing better to do than jerk each other off over petty bullshit. If you want to talk shit, talk shit about this fight or fights on this card, not your own petty bullshit.

I'm all for the shit talking and ribbing each other, but don't take over a thread promoting #1 vs #2 and ruin it for your personal spotlight.

• Upvote 6

Quit hijacking this thread. OP is promoting one of the top fights of the year and you moron's have nothing better to do than jerk each other off over petty bullshit. If you want to talk shit, talk shit about this fight or fights on this card, not your own petty bullshit.

I'm all for the shit talking and ribbing each other, but don't take over a thread promoting #1 vs #2 and ruin it for your personal spotlight.

Dude this is the most traffic the thread got and it’s all in good nature. Seriously man this is a great fight and everyone knows it (but nobody was talking about it).

Also if you want managers to take your moderating serious you should never start your post by calling people morons. I would like you to please edit your emo stuff so we can move forward.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Dude this is the most traffic the thread got and it’s all in good nature. Seriously man this is a great fight and everyone knows it (but nobody was talking about it).

Also if you want managers to take your moderating serious you should never start your post by calling people morons. I would like you to please edit your emo stuff so we can move forward.

There were three posts regarding THIS fight from the original post day. The next day YOUR post derailing the thread and the rest is history. It was getting decent traction (for the state of the forums now) and then it spiraled into this.

I didn't start my post calling you a moron. You want to put your fighter in the convo, cool. He is #1 and deserves a mic in this forum. Use the forum for this fight and fight card or for setting up a future fight with your fighter, but not what it has gotten to now.

• Upvote 3

The real big fight happened today already and Chris Steve is once again (4th time) the top dawg :)

Good luck to both participants though, I wish to have a great heavyweight like these guys one day

Reached #1 p4p for the 4th time... 1 fight vs top 10 W/C (Luc Gagnon at #10 w/c) :notworthy:

The bar for top 10 p4p has never been lower. There's fighters in the top 10 p4p with less than 500 hype. Steve is #1 P4P with 560 Hype. There was a time when that wouldn't crack top 10.

I think Big Wes mops the floor with Tower but props to AK stepping up and taking the logical fight (from an in-game rankings stand point). As somebody that has a 1-1-1 record vs Big Wes (should be 2-1-0) I know he's a tough fighter to gameplan for.

• Upvote 6

Damn i actually think you are great with running your org but ffs when it comes to general stuff you really suck lol. i know you wanna troll but come on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tower coming for a quick submission. Big Wes gonna tap like Little Connor.

:nono: Come on man Big Wes might look like a fat guy wearing a brown piece of string round his waist to keep his XXXL pants up,submissions are impossible,trying to pull guard impossible and a Tower win impossible.Tower cut to pieces in 3 doctor saves Tower. :training2: :showoff: :boxing: :notworthy: Big Wes

Ironing?? What??? Is Steve prepping his outfit for his next scrub match or what??

HAHA

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=965590

and x4 Poor Balder Bull until you took all his Hype:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=331237

Louie seriously man how anyone could make you staff at any org after this crap :P

On topic: My money is on Big Wes. Last I heard from Alex he was gonna cut Tower but then he fought Super Heavyweight almost back-to-back and took all his Hype and was back up there in the rankings so I guess he kept him.

The perks of staffing at an org lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1