What other games do you play? (PC)

Right now Im playing Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Playing as Japan, and my plan is too focus on long distance robots, factories, minerals and supplies and sit neutral as the other countries fight and weaken themselves, Then I will increase my already big fleet and take over Nationalist China and Australia, New Zealand, Nuclear bomb America, ruin their infrastructure with Intercontinental Missiles

Great game

HOI (the newest version) is my biggest (or one of) disappointments for me. It was the first game from Paradox which got me into their games initially, but i totally lost interest in their new one. The interface is very difficult to get into, the fighting becomes hard to pull off as well because you need to have significant reasons to attack. It is also very difficult to mold your own future, the game seems to push you into one direction similar to the real history. In general i see this game as inferior to EU4 and CK2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DOTA 2

I sometimes play this too but I only started about 3 months ago and the game is so old now that most players are much more experienced. And they let you know if you're being a noob in not so nice terms....

still fun especially because of the practically unlimited choices/heroes/builds available.

• 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCsFU6pak

#RicardoMilosJoinedTheServer

I sometimes play this too but I only started about 3 months ago and the game is so old now that most players are much more experienced. And they let you know if you're being a noob in not so nice terms....
still fun especially because of the practically unlimited choices/heroes/builds available.

I play this since 2005. This shit is like crack. BTW TI9 was awesome with shitty finals (as usual)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm hooked on another online game at the moment. It's called Turf Dynasty. Where you Own, Race Train and Breed throughbred racehorses, there's an auction where you can buy and sell, and an active discord page for hints and tips. It's very much like this where you start from scratch and races are done in real-time Daily.

I'll be honest, you will probably need to spend a bit of cash to start off with, (just like this game) and when you get more established you can get by from your winnings, sales fees etc...