Kings Fighting Championship (London) - Official Smack Talk Thread and Media Thread

KingDavid

Booty is currently ranked above you and has double your win total.

You should be kissing his Booty.

I like the pun but ultimately your inflated record means nothing to me. I'm going to focus on Steve and then once I'm able to battle through that fight I will take a vacation beating your ass.

"Inflated" by multiple wins over people who are also ranked above you. LOL.

Why do you take so much pride in being P4P # 2189? I'm not satisfied until I'm #1. If you really believe in these rankings then over 2,000 ppl are better than you. That should make you feel like shit and want to get in the gym, not brag about it.

Why do you take so much pride in being P4P # 2189? I'm not satisfied until I'm #1. If you really believe in these rankings then over 2,000 ppl are better than you. That should make you feel like shit and want to get in the gym, not brag about it.

Be real dude. Kings FC is an ID Org. You can only be so good at this stage. And relative to everyone in this company, Booty is doing pretty damn well.

If you want to brag about being great, and how the other top contenders aren't a challenge to you, maybe make sure you aren't ranked 5th or 6th in a weak division. Your words carry less than zero weight. Git Gud then talk.

• Upvote 1

Be real dude. Kings FC is an ID Org. You can only be so good at this stage. And relative to everyone in this company, Booty is doing pretty damn well.

If you want to brag about being great, and how the other top contenders aren't a challenge to you, maybe make sure you aren't ranked 5th or 6th in a weak division. Your words carry less than zero weight. Git Gud then talk.

Fair enough Booty, I will let my actions speak and my words follow. You're just another doubter that I have to prove wrong. I hope that both of us win our next fights so that we can settle this in a title shot. If our back and forth is any indication, it will be entertaining both in and out of the cage. Best of luck to you.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough Booty, I will let my actions speak and my words follow. You're just another doubter that I have to prove wrong. I hope that both of us win our next fights so that we can settle this in a title shot. If our back and forth is any indication, it will be entertaining both in and out of the cage. Best of luck to you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14878686696878.png

Jay Steve

"Shut up!! Two of you,,or i'll sent you to hell!!

Give me some respect!!

Im The Most Handsome Fighter in KFC"

<insert petty bullshit>

I guess the obvious references to other games flew right over your head.

What's the matter anyway? Did you get your butt drilled too hard on buzz, so you take it to the forum where people think you're cool when you argue semantics?

Don't answer that by the way - I don't want to get caught in another "I'm the KO King and ur gay" loop. Just lay down. Your schtick is tired.

• Downvote 1

I am at the top of the boxing division and rightfully so I might add. I have a line of "contenders" who want to try and dethrone me.

Those who try will fall to the knee and bow to the 1 true boxing legend in this super heavyweight division.

You should just hand me the title right now before more people end up in the hospital, or worse the morgue due to serious brain trauma

• Upvote 2

I am at the top of the boxing division and rightfully so I might add. I have a line of "contenders" who want to try and dethrone me.

Those who try will fall to the knee and bow to the 1 true boxing legend in this super heavyweight division.

You should just hand me the title right now before more people end up in the hospital, or worse the morgue due to serious brain trauma

Hahaha Go Android army !!!Kill them!!! :suicide_anim:

Hahaha Go Android army !!!Kill them!!! :suicide_anim:

After our disappointment in trying to kill Goku, we changed our approach and went into boxing. My last victim didn't even last 1 minute. That was with very little to no training at all so just imagine the devastation I will make with more training

• Upvote 1

..drank all his haterade this morning..

http://rs345.pbsrc.com/albums/p370/Vamp_Senn/Random%20shiz/Gifs/tumblr_ljk8csukTd1qh7y3w-1.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

lmk when you grow a pair and wanna fight one of my fighters. I've got a young LHW Hayden James that wouldn't mind slapping some bum like you around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After our disappointment in trying to kill Goku, we changed our approach and went into boxing. My last victim didn't even last 1 minute. That was with very little to no training at all so just imagine the devastation I will make with more training

Your last opponent was a bum and his manager sucks ass. I could have beat him while tying my shoe. :ph34r:

http://rs345.pbsrc.com/albums/p370/Vamp_Senn/Random%20shiz/Gifs/tumblr_ljk8csukTd1qh7y3w-1.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

You mean "Haters gonna recite facts about me."

You're just an unpleasant person Mr Chong. It's time to come to terms with it.

Every extended interaction you have turns into a shit-show.

I'm never happy to read anything you write, unless it's your weekly Buzz where you make up an excuse for losing a high-profile match.

At this point I know you won't change, so I'm just going to pretend you don't exist anymore. Except on Buzz about once per week. I'll read that.

You mean "Haters gonna recite facts about me."

You're just an unpleasant person Mr Chong. It's time to come to terms with it.

Every extended interaction you have turns into a shit-show.

I'm never happy to read anything you write, unless it's your weekly Buzz where you make up an excuse for losing a high-profile match.

At this point I know you won't change, so I'm just going to pretend you don't exist anymore. Except on Buzz about once per week. I'll read that.

Don't forget to resort to your clever catch phrase of "git gud". It's absolutely brilliant.

replied yet completely ignored option to fight / compete in-game. you're a knight in shining armor, truly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

KFC 25: Leary vs Johnson II

Kings Fighting Championship's 25th show is about to go down on the first of July. And since it is a small jubilee, why not have a great card to show for it? The up to 3.000 fans in the Hard Knocks arena, London are in for a treat. On top of it all, an exciting main event that brings them a rematch for the 205 KFC strap. Though the entire card is worthy of inspection. Speaking of which ….

Undercard matches

1.) Rogan Braga "Roginho" (MMA Debut) vs. Kit "Hurricane" Dood (2-4; 1-3 in KFC)

Welterweight bout

The always smiling “Roginho” is very optimistic about his MMA debut. Having full confidence in his grappling ability to get the job done, his “don't worry, be happy”-attitude will be put to the test versus Kit Dood. A stone cold, powerful brawler from the snowy parts of Canada, this guy will not even smirk. Unless he manages to take Roginho's head off. Both stylistically and mentally these guys seem like polar opposites of each other …. which makes them excellent dancing partners in the cage.

2.) Kingsley Brown (0-1; KFC debut) vs. Android "Red Ribbon Armys" Sixteen (0-1; KFC debut)

Super heavyweight bout

This bout will be sanctioned under boxing rules. These two massive human beings both lost their respective MMA debuts. So now they strive two make an untainted, fresh start in the punching department. Well ….. what is there to say, really? Two guys, who compensate for their blatant lack of experience by being legitimately huge and wild? And they are just allowed to punch each other? I demand a beer to hold on to right now!

3.) Adrian "Amazing Wizard" Steve (2-1; all in KFC) vs. Ali "Chicka" Jamal (1-0; KFC Debut)

Lightweight bout

The always cocky and confident Adrian Steve is a youngster of 19 years of age and has so far spent his young career exclusively under the KFC banner. Looking to become a mainstay in the KFC lightweight division, a very good step in that direction would be to welcome Ali Jamal to the organization by handing him his first defeat. But that is very likely easier said than done, for Ali Jamal is the current D4 TWGC champion. Adrian Steve will be reliant on all his Muay Thai prowess … and the some to get the job done.

4.) Yolo Romero (2-1; 1-0 in KFC) vs. "Big Bad" John Thomas (3-4; 2-4 in KFC)

Middleweight bout

Young Yolo Romero is considered a promising prospect by many. Just how promising though, appears to be the subject of much debate, since his fights so far do not really lend themselves for thorough analysis. Romero disposed of his opponents fast (in under a minute on both occasions). But when he lost, he did so in comparibly lopsided fashion. Is he hot? Or is he cold? What better way to find out then to pit him against the ultimate glass cannon and KFC slugger of the first hour, “Big Bad” John Thomas? When the dust settles, we will likely know more.

5.) Djalo "Paginha" Tavares (2-0; KFC debut) vs. Glados Dagan (2-1; 0-1 in KFC)

Bantamweight bout

On the top of the undercard stands an exotic match-up between KFC debutant Djalo Tavares from Guinea Bissau versus Glados Dagan from Syria. Neither country is exactly known for producing many MMA fighters, so it will interesting to see, how these two warriors from abroad stack up against each other. If his two QFC fights are any indication, Tavares is fighting like a madman, legitimately setting his mind on his opponent by way of voodoo practices. That's ….. interesting …. Anyway, Dagan seeks to bounce back from his first professional loss here in KFC. But to be fair, he suffered this one at the hands of now KFC bantamweight champion, Angelo San Diego. So what this really means will only become answered, when these two test their respective guts in the cage.

Main card matches

6.) "Mr. Kentucky" Kenny Knight (3-0; 1-0 in KFC) vs. Denny Sideman (3-1; all in KFC)

Middleweight bout

The unapologetic Trump voter Kenny Knight has not exactly made many friends during his young MMA career. Which more often than not is an indicator for success. Having gone 3-0 so far, Kenny Knight landed in KFC with a splash, when he disposed of the aforementioned Yolo Romero. Kenny Knight effectively beat all his three opponents in a grand total of under five minutes. So technically, he hasn't even fought a full round yet. That's quality right there! Speaking of which: He will be up against another red-hot prospect. KFC's own Denny Sideman, who is on a three fight winning streak after losing his debut. This fight between two proven prospects is arguably one of the highlights on the card!

7.) Daniel Steve (4-0; KFC debut) vs. Armond "Brass Knuckles" Hill (4-1; 0-1 in KFC)

Light heavyweight bout

Speaking of prospects! How about this one? Daniel Steve with four wins in the QFC so far, all by way of first round submission! Which is all sorts of amazing, given that he is still a white belt in BJJ! He actually hails from a striking background. The only drawback is that he is 25 years old, which robs him of time to grow. But so far he seems to be an intriguing addition to the KFC roster. However, he will be thrown straight into the cold water, when he is up against hard hittin' Armond “Brass Knuckles” Hill. A man, who tore through any QFC opposition himself, by first round knockout on each occasion (four times as well). Now these two seek to make a case for themselves in order to prove that their success will also continue outside of the bush leagues.

8.) Thor "The Norwegian God" Hammer (4-1; all in KFC) vs. Timmy Taylor (4-1; 1-1 in KFC)

Middleweight bout

Thor Hammer has so far proven to be must-see material in KFC. Collecting three bonuses in his five KFC fights, Hammer has quickly emerged as one as the most fan pleasing fighters in the organization. He typically prefers to let his hands do the talking. And he has much to say! But he is about to face an opponent, who speaks his language very well. For Timmy Taylor has a degree in fisting as well! ….. What? The context is rather clear, isn't it!? Kids these days ……. let's talk about the next fight, okay!!!

Co-Main Event

9.)Andre Richards (6-2; 3-2 in KFC) vs. Chief Maui (3-0; 2-0 in KFC)

Heavyweight bout

When the heavy handed Andre Richards and the iron jawed Chief Maui start swinging for the fences, it is time to gently cover the eyes of the children and the elderly alike and whisper to them, that it all will be good. For it will be! If not even downright fantastic, when these two concussive forces of nature form a tornado of fists and a climate of general ass whippin'. Richards (a hard hittin' striker) and Maui (a Muay Thai badass) have only one fight between their two records, which ever even got as far as into the second round. The winner of this fight will definitely raise a few eyebrows in the KFC heavyweight division. But I' ll be damned if this fight wouldn't be well worthy of having a spot as the co-mainer by virtue of it's sheer brutality alone. I need an other beer to hold on to!

Main Event

10.) Chris "Cobra" Leary (10-1; 5-1 in KFC) vs. Bradley Johnson (6-1; 4-1 in KFC)

Light heavyweight bout 205

For the KFC light heavyweight championship of the world

This rematch has all the makings to become one to remember. Both men have fought each other for this very same title before. As a matter of fact, it was right then and there that Johnson got handed his sole career loss so far. Now he will try to set all hell in motion to avenge this loss and claim the price that he was denied in their first outing. But Chris “Cobra” Leary is one cheeky opponent! A true submission artist, Leary has one way and one way only to get the win: By reducing his opponent to nothing but a tapping wimp. And what a one way approach it is! Only once was Leary denied victory. On all other occasions he tapped his man out. In nine out of ten cases within the first five minutes! But not this time around if Bradley Johnson has any say on the matter. Johnson bounced back quickly after his loss against Leary. Viciously disposing of his last three opponents in the only way that he knows and cares to: By way of skull splitting knockout! Something is going to give this Saturday! What will prevail? Will the Cobra again slither his way around a stray limb or the neck of his opponent? Or will Bradley Johnson land a narcotic hook to the temple of the champion? Only one way to find it out as it happens. Be there!

• Upvote 5

Kings Fighting Championship's 25th show is about to go down on the first of July. And since it is a small jubilee, why not have a great card to show for it? The up to 3.000 fans in the Hard Knocks arena, London are in for a treat. On top of it all, an exciting main event that brings them a rematch for the 205 KFC strap. Though the entire card is worthy of inspection. Speaking of which .

Undercard matches

1.) Rogan Braga "Roginho" (MMA Debut) vs. Kit "Hurricane" Dood (2-4; 1-3 in KFC)

Welterweight bout

The always smiling Roginho is very optimistic about his MMA debut. Having full confidence in his grappling ability to get the job done, his don't worry, be happy-attitude will be put to the test versus Kit Dood. A stone cold, powerful brawler from the snowy parts of Canada, this guy will not even smirk. Unless he manages to take Roginho's head off. Both stylistically and mentally these guys seem like polar opposites of each other . which makes them excellent dancing partners in the cage.

2.) Kingsley Brown (0-1; KFC debut) vs. Android "Red Ribbon Armys" Sixteen (0-1; KFC debut)

Super heavyweight bout

This bout will be sanctioned under boxing rules. These two massive human beings both lost their respective MMA debuts. So now they strive two make an untainted, fresh start in the punching department. Well .. what is there to say, really? Two guys, who compensate for their blatant lack of experience by being legitimately huge and wild? And they are just allowed to punch each other? I demand a beer to hold on to right now!

3.) Adrian "Amazing Wizard" Steve (2-1; all in KFC) vs. Ali "Chicka" Jamal (1-0; KFC Debut)

Lightweight bout

The always cocky and confident Adrian Steve is a youngster of 19 years of age and has so far spent his young career exclusively under the KFC banner. Looking to become a mainstay in the KFC lightweight division, a very good step in that direction would be to welcome Ali Jamal to the organization by handing him his first defeat. But that is very likely easier said than done, for Ali Jamal is the current D4 TWGC champion. Adrian Steve will be reliant on all his Muay Thai prowess and the some to get the job done.

Middleweight bout

Young Yolo Romero is considered a promising prospect by many. Just how promising though, appears to be the subject of much debate, since his fights so far do not really lend themselves for thorough analysis. Romero disposed of his opponents fast (in under a minute on both occasions). But when he lost, he did so in comparibly lopsided fashion. Is he hot? Or is he cold? What better way to find out then to pit him against the ultimate glass cannon and KFC slugger of the first hour, Big Bad John Thomas? When the dust settles, we will likely know more.

Bantamweight bout

On the top of the undercard stands an exotic match-up between KFC debutant Djalo Tavares from Guinea Bissau versus Glados Dagan from Syria. Neither country is exactly known for producing many MMA fighters, so it will interesting to see, how these two warriors from abroad stack up against each other. If his two QFC fights are any indication, Tavares is fighting like a madman, legitimately setting his mind on his opponent by way of voodoo practices. That's .. interesting . Anyway, Dagan seeks to bounce back from his first professional loss here in KFC. But to be fair, he suffered this one at the hands of now KFC bantamweight champion, Angelo San Diego. So what this really means will only become answered, when these two test their respective guts in the cage.

Main card matches

6.) "Mr. Kentucky" Kenny Knight (3-0; 1-0 in KFC) vs. Denny Sideman (3-1; all in KFC)

Middleweight bout

The unapologetic Trump voter Kenny Knight has not exactly made many friends during his young MMA career. Which more often than not is an indicator for success. Having gone 3-0 so far, Kenny Knight landed in KFC with a splash, when he disposed of the aforementioned Yolo Romero. Kenny Knight effectively beat all his three opponents in a grand total of under five minutes. So technically, he hasn't even fought a full round yet. That's quality right there! Speaking of which: He will be up against another red-hot prospect. KFC's own Denny Sideman, who is on a three fight winning streak after losing his debut. This fight between two proven prospects is arguably one of the highlights on the card!

7.) Daniel Steve (4-0; KFC debut) vs. Armond "Brass Knuckles" Hill (4-1; 0-1 in KFC)

Light heavyweight bout

Speaking of prospects! How about this one? Daniel Steve with four wins in the QFC so far, all by way of first round submission! Which is all sorts of amazing, given that he is still a white belt in BJJ! He actually hails from a striking background. The only drawback is that he is 25 years old, which robs him of time to grow. But so far he seems to be an intriguing addition to the KFC roster. However, he will be thrown straight into the cold water, when he is up against hard hittin' Armond Brass Knuckles Hill. A man, who tore through any QFC opposition himself, by first round knockout on each occasion (four times as well). Now these two seek to make a case for themselves in order to prove that their success will also continue outside of the bush leagues.

8.) Thor "The Norwegian God" Hammer (4-1; all in KFC) vs. Timmy Taylor (4-1; 1-1 in KFC)

Middleweight bout

Thor Hammer has so far proven to be must-see material in KFC. Collecting three bonuses in his five KFC fights, Hammer has quickly emerged as one as the most fan pleasing fighters in the organization. He typically prefers to let his hands do the talking. And he has much to say! But he is about to face an opponent, who speaks his language very well. For Timmy Taylor has a degree in fisting as well! .. What? The context is rather clear, isn't it!? Kids these days . let's talk about the next fight, okay!!!

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight bout

When the heavy handed Andre Richards and the iron jawed Chief Maui start swinging for the fences, it is time to gently cover the eyes of the children and the elderly alike and whisper to them, that it all will be good. For it will be! If not even downright fantastic, when these two concussive forces of nature form a tornado of fists and a climate of general ass whippin'. Richards (a hard hittin' striker) and Maui (a Muay Thai badass) have only one fight between their two records, which ever even got as far as into the second round. The winner of this fight will definitely raise a few eyebrows in the KFC heavyweight division. But I' ll be damned if this fight wouldn't be well worthy of having a spot as the co-mainer by virtue of it's sheer brutality alone. I need an other beer to hold on to!

Main Event

10.) Chris "Cobra" Leary (10-1; 5-1 in KFC) vs. Bradley Johnson (6-1; 4-1 in KFC)

This rematch has all the makings to become one to remember. Both men have fought each other for this very same title before. As a matter of fact, it was right then and there that Johnson got handed his sole career loss so far. Now he will try to set all hell in motion to avenge this loss and claim the price that he was denied in their first outing. But Chris Cobra Leary is one cheeky opponent! A true submission artist, Leary has one way and one way only to get the win: By reducing his opponent to nothing but a tapping wimp. And what a one way approach it is! Only once was Leary denied victory. On all other occasions he tapped his man out. In nine out of ten cases within the first five minutes! But not this time around if Bradley Johnson has any say on the matter. Johnson bounced back quickly after his loss against Leary. Viciously disposing of his last three opponents in the only way that he knows and cares to: By way of skull splitting knockout! Something is going to give this Saturday! What will prevail? Will the Cobra again slither his way around a stray limb or the neck of his opponent? Or will Bradley Johnson land a narcotic hook to the temple of the champion? Only one way to find it out as it happens. Be there!

Awesome, can't wait for my hard hitting super heavyweight to get a story thing lol

Kenny Knight

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w1.jpg

"I was called out by a chump, sum daft sonova bitch, C K Cbomb, so I signed here to kick his ass. I'm half expectin' his manager to cut his sorry ass to avoid the embarrassment of losing to me and the KO King. Word around town 'bout that Blake Phoenix fella is that he's a sissy sum' bitch"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kings Fighting Championship's 25th show is about to go down on the first of July. And since it is a small jubilee, why not have a great card to show for it? The up to 3.000 fans in the Hard Knocks arena, London are in for a treat. On top of it all, an exciting main event that brings them a rematch for the 205 KFC strap. Though the entire card is worthy of inspection. Speaking of which ….

Undercard matches

Welterweight bout

The always smiling “Roginho” is very optimistic about his MMA debut. Having full confidence in his grappling ability to get the job done, his “don't worry, be happy”-attitude will be put to the test versus Kit Dood. A stone cold, powerful brawler from the snowy parts of Canada, this guy will not even smirk. Unless he manages to take Roginho's head off. Both stylistically and mentally these guys seem like polar opposites of each other …. which makes them excellent dancing partners in the cage.

Super heavyweight bout

This bout will be sanctioned under boxing rules. These two massive human beings both lost their respective MMA debuts. So now they strive two make an untainted, fresh start in the punching department. Well ….. what is there to say, really? Two guys, who compensate for their blatant lack of experience by being legitimately huge and wild? And they are just allowed to punch each other? I demand a beer to hold on to right now!

Lightweight bout

The always cocky and confident Adrian Steve is a youngster of 19 years of age and has so far spent his young career exclusively under the KFC banner. Looking to become a mainstay in the KFC lightweight division, a very good step in that direction would be to welcome Ali Jamal to the organization by handing him his first defeat. But that is very likely easier said than done, for Ali Jamal is the current D4 TWGC champion. Adrian Steve will be reliant on all his Muay Thai prowess … and the some to get the job done.

Middleweight bout

Young Yolo Romero is considered a promising prospect by many. Just how promising though, appears to be the subject of much debate, since his fights so far do not really lend themselves for thorough analysis. Romero disposed of his opponents fast (in under a minute on both occasions). But when he lost, he did so in comparibly lopsided fashion. Is he hot? Or is he cold? What better way to find out then to pit him against the ultimate glass cannon and KFC slugger of the first hour, “Big Bad” John Thomas? When the dust settles, we will likely know more.

Bantamweight bout

On the top of the undercard stands an exotic match-up between KFC debutant Djalo Tavares from Guinea Bissau versus Glados Dagan from Syria. Neither country is exactly known for producing many MMA fighters, so it will interesting to see, how these two warriors from abroad stack up against each other. If his two QFC fights are any indication, Tavares is fighting like a madman, legitimately setting his mind on his opponent by way of voodoo practices. That's ….. interesting …. Anyway, Dagan seeks to bounce back from his first professional loss here in KFC. But to be fair, he suffered this one at the hands of now KFC bantamweight champion, Angelo San Diego. So what this really means will only become answered, when these two test their respective guts in the cage.

Main card matches

Middleweight bout

Light heavyweight bout

Speaking of prospects! How about this one? Daniel Steve with four wins in the QFC so far, all by way of first round submission! Which is all sorts of amazing, given that he is still a white belt in BJJ! He actually hails from a striking background. The only drawback is that he is 25 years old, which robs him of time to grow. But so far he seems to be an intriguing addition to the KFC roster. However, he will be thrown straight into the cold water, when he is up against hard hittin' Armond “Brass Knuckles” Hill. A man, who tore through any QFC opposition himself, by first round knockout on each occasion (four times as well). Now these two seek to make a case for themselves in order to prove that their success will also continue outside of the bush leagues.

Middleweight bout

Thor Hammer has so far proven to be must-see material in KFC. Collecting three bonuses in his five KFC fights, Hammer has quickly emerged as one as the most fan pleasing fighters in the organization. He typically prefers to let his hands do the talking. And he has much to say! But he is about to face an opponent, who speaks his language very well. For Timmy Taylor has a degree in fisting as well! ….. What? The context is rather clear, isn't it!? Kids these days ……. let's talk about the next fight, okay!!!

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight bout

Main Event

This rematch has all the makings to become one to remember. Both men have fought each other for this very same title before. As a matter of fact, it was right then and there that Johnson got handed his sole career loss so far. Now he will try to set all hell in motion to avenge this loss and claim the price that he was denied in their first outing. But Chris “Cobra” Leary is one cheeky opponent! A true submission artist, Leary has one way and one way only to get the win: By reducing his opponent to nothing but a tapping wimp. And what a one way approach it is! Only once was Leary denied victory. On all other occasions he tapped his man out. In nine out of ten cases within the first five minutes! But not this time around if Bradley Johnson has any say on the matter. Johnson bounced back quickly after his loss against Leary. Viciously disposing of his last three opponents in the only way that he knows and cares to: By way of skull splitting knockout! Something is going to give this Saturday! What will prevail? Will the Cobra again slither his way around a stray limb or the neck of his opponent? Or will Bradley Johnson land a narcotic hook to the temple of the champion? Only one way to find it out as it happens. Be there!

:thumbup: Very good preview, I hope to see more like this.

• Upvote 1

Undercard matches

Welterweight bout

Super heavyweight bout

Lightweight bout

Middleweight bout

Bantamweight bout

Main card matches

Middleweight bout

Light heavyweight bout

Middleweight bout

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight bout

Main Event

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14920459248128.gif

Djalo Tavares (313341)

Shakalakabombom kamela kamela kamela ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me very happy

Me fight very hard last fight

Very haaaaat fight..Me kill 10 black chicken to give good fight...

But Promoter bad!

ehhhh why dont give me award ahh?

yeah i tok to u ! why dont give me award?....you give award to your friend ?....every where curruption!, in Guine curroption in KFC curruption....

Very disapointing main event, but still won the fight of the night award!!!!....wow.....