MMA Gladiator Looking for fighters out of New York!

mmagladiators

• 5 months later...

Lol, Money, I ain't even got a problem with you. Just noting it. I'm nog gonna say I'd had a bad time in Bushido right? But hey, keep chugging eachothers cocks, while getting railed by humors :*

I dont back anyone or come down on anyone because of who they talk to or the alliance they are in. I do judge them if they are Kunts though... You are a Kunt. But im sure your mother has told you that by now. You know, when you started wearing that pink pussy hat.

• Upvote 1

I dont back anyone or come down on anyone because of who they talk to or the alliance they are in. I do judge them if they are Kunts though... You are a Kunt.

But im sure your mother has told you that by now. You know, when you started wearing that pink pussy hat.

LOL, you old fuck, what's up. It's telling that your worst insults are feminist and woman. Guess what, every election since Trump went against your racist octogenarian ass. Wilders, Le Penn, they lost. Maga is a dying race ;)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2