Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Sons of Cronus (http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2435) in sydney is a growing organization with plans to become one of the major organizations in the game. We are looking for a writer for previews/reviews for weekly shows, hopefully someone who wants to be a part of our organization for a long time as we progress and grow. Wage to be negotiated, and will increase as we grow. Msg either owner/co-owner in game if interested.

Not sure exactly what the qualifications are for this job but I assure you I can write. I am a young journalist who worked in a summer program sponsored by DOW-Jones where they had some of the best young reporters in San Antonio, so I think it's safe to say I can write a sentence or two. I love MMA and am a frequent reader of FIGHT! magazine and honestly think I can do a much better job than most of those writers. Let me know what I'd have to write about and I'm your man. Looking to work as often as possible so contact me.

<a href="http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=982" target="_blank">Nordic Fighting Championship</a> is looking for a long term preview/review writer!

Payment 5k/week and on double-event weekends extra 5k. (2,5k per writing).

You'll only need to write about top4 fights on the cards, this is to make your job easier and to avoid you getting bored.

Check our organization page for example of what we are looking!

We are a constant top5 organization worldwide so the top4 matches on the cards consists of very high ranked fighters, making it more interesting to write about.

Contact me or <a href="http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=5893" target="_blank">Max McRiot</a> with a sample of your work if you're interested!

Again we need a new writer

Max - NFC

Hey - I used to run Valor FC in NYC before I decided to take a break from running an org, would be interested in doing some freelance writing however for anyone that is interested in my style.

Here is an example of some of the event previews I would have done:

265: Main Event: Ernesto “Che” Guevara (8-2-0) v John J Rambo (10-0-0)

The Main Event of the Evening needs very little analysis; two of the best Heavyweights in NYC are meeting to find out who is the baddest man in all of Valor FC, both these men are feared strikers and this one could be over as quick as it starts as Ernesto “Che” Guevara with his Exceptional Boxing and Remarkable Wrestling takes on the incomparable and undefeated, undisputed Heavyweight Champion of Valor FC, John J Rambo. Guevara is coming into this one in a rich vein of form, he’s won his last four all in Round 1 and all via nasty (T) KO and this is a man that has really come out of nowhere to stake his claim against John J Rambo. Can he upset the odds and do what so many have failed to do? A very important fact here is that Ernesto Guevara has been defeated, but never been stopped and this man has fought some of the most dangerous men Valor FC has to offer – But tonight he faces a threat to his chin like never before because the Champion, love him or hate him brings the pain, ten fights, ten wins and seven of those wins have come via his hands as Wonderful Boxer and Respectable Wrestler and undisputed Valor FC Champion, John J Rambo once again comes to town. Like him or love him, when Rambo fights, Valor FC does very well in the ratings and with these two men going at it we expect some of the best ratings to date, perhaps even smashing a few of our own records in the process. I expect this fight to remain standing for the duration it lasts, but I don’t think it will go the distance; these men have ended their last nine combined, with eight of these in Round 1. This fight has all of NYC looking in and Valor FC is proud to promote an event with such renowned superstars. Who is your money on? Only a fool would back against Rambo, but Ernesto Guevara has come into this title bout relatively quiet, and what is it they say about the quiet men? I really don’t know what way this one will go – but I do expect a cagey affair to start off with because either can end this at any time, or will this turn into a bring the house down brawl? This fight goes down soon, don’t miss it.

265: “Earthquake” Richtor Schkayle (9-3-0) v Mister Clutch (9-6-0)

Having being awarded ‘Fight of the Night’ no less than three times in Valor FC, “Earthquake” Richtor Schkayle is certainly one of the most crowd pleasing fighters in Valor FC, not only that, but he’s certainly one of the most dangerous to boot. This Wonderful Muay Thai striker is really improving his all round game, with Purple grade BJJ and Proficient Wrestling and improving Boxing he’s really becoming a large obstacle for anyone to get past at 265 in Valor FC. With 6 of 9 career wins via (T) KO “Earthquake” knows how to get the job done. He’s a man who has only been defeated in Valor FC by Champions, Nahrul and Guevara, he’s been in the cage with the best in Valor FC but already at this early stage Schkayle has fought the best in NYC under the Valor FC banner. When he gets to where he wants to be with regards to his all round game, he’s going to be a scary proposition for anyone. Saturday night has Mister Clutch in his way, this Wonderful Wrestler is something of a one trick pony, looking to tie you up in the clinch then land those damaging and just nasty knees but Schkayle will be well aware of what’s coming. I don’t think Clutch can show us anything else here to be honest, and not only that he’s recently split with his management team and thus comes into this fight battling to save his career. Richtor Schkayle is a damaging and menacing figure on the horizon for Clutch who looks to be on the way out in Valor FC here.

170: Main Event: “Scramz” Fresh Hamz (7-0-0) v Wong “Ox” Ling (7-1-0)

Making his very first title defence, new Welterweight Champion, Wong Ling defeated four men in a row en route to claiming the vacant Welterweight Championship culminating in the Round 2 KO of highly fancied Jay White for the title at VFC 77. “Ox” the only Chinese National competing in Valor FC displays a phenomenal game boasting Remarkable Boxing and Respectable Muay Thai with Wonderful Wrestling complimented with an effective Purple grade BJJ game, but this isn’t the only facet of his game that should be revered, Wong Ling is a natural Lightweight and for him to be finishing Welterweights is a superb achievement and Wong Ling is easily one of the most hyped men in Valor FC due to the fact he’ll take on anyone, regardless of size. Wong Ling can take a fight either direction, displaying KO power he’s also equally versed in taking fights the distance with 3 of 7 career wins coming this way so Ling is certainly a very intelligent and meticulous fighter, well able of changing his game plan to suite. His Challenger come Saturday night at VFC 83 is a formidable one however, “Scramz” Fresh Hamz is undefeated, with 6 of 7 wins via (T) KO Hamz comes into this title shot the bigger and taller man and arguably holds better striking than the Champion. Hamz boasts Wonderful Boxing and Competent Muay Thai but doesn’t seem to have the same level of grappling as the Champion and this could be an avenue that “Ox” Ling can take advantage of, will we see Wong Ling use his grappling to see out his first title defence? Hamz does have very good takedown defence, as shown in his last bout as Frank Night with his powerful takedowns only succeeded with 1 in 17 takedown attempts. Wong Ling will have to choose his moment when to explode, if indeed he does because I think he’ll fancy himself in the stand-up as well. I think this one has the potential to be a real war, the Welterweight division has multiple exciting talents and the best two are in action here, the Welterweight Championship is up for grabs here as the Champion Wong Ling takes on the undefeated and extremely dangerous Fresh Hamz in what promises to be an explosive contest. Good luck to both men here.

Basically I'll write for those that pay me the most, if anyone is interested in my work please let me know via mail in game and we can talk some more.

Still looking to do Single Previews or Reviews (I'm currently hired already) for a single fee.

PM me if you're interested with the length and the number of fights you want covered

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1299691324back.jpg

We are looking to hire a writer that is willing to do both a review and a preview for one event a week. All events happen on Sunday. Final deadline for preview would be Thursday; Final deadline for review would be Wednesday. Writer gets $2,000 compensation for each write-up, totaling $4,000 a week.

Send a PM to Kenny Smith and Mr. Terror

Recent Sample of my work, for MKFC...I prefer freelance work, with the highest bidder getting preference should there be more than one request.

155: Leopold “Lights Out” Raskalnikov (8-10-0) v “The Nightmare” Miguel Silva (11-8-0)

With both these men coming off losses, it’s fair to say the opening of TNT 26, presented by MKFC will be a fairly competitive affair between two vastly experienced mixed martial artists. Leopold "Lights Out" Raskalnikov boasts a highly commendable skill set, including Competent Boxing and Wonderful Muay Thai along with a grappling game of Strong Wrestling and Brown grade BJJ. On paper this should be his fight as not only does he appear the more talented fighter, but he also has a healthy weight advantage on “The Nightmare”. Miguel Silva comes to the cage on a three loss streak and this Superb Wrestler and Purple grade BJJ grappler may well give up hope should he not be able to impose his will on “Lights Out” early on. Silva does possess KO power, with 5 of 11 wins via KO, he does have a punchers change, but that might be the only thing he has going for him coming into this one.

145: Sho Kasugi (10-4-0) v Mike Hunt (8-5-1)

On first inspection it appears to be that this Featherweight clash between Sho Kasugi and Mike Hunt will be decided on whether or not, Wonderful Wrestler and dangerous BJJ Brown grade Mike Hunt can get this one to the mat. With 5 of 8 career wins via submission, it’s fair to say that this is a man who knows what he’s doing when he gets in to the mat. Hunt does have some striking ability, boasting Remarkable Boxing but he doesn’t seem to have that KO power, relying on technique to set up his eventual takedowns. Across the cage Thursday will be a tough prospect in Sho Kasugi, with Remarkable Wrestling of his own, and equal Brown grade BJJ – On paper this looks to be a nightmare matchup for Hunt who is coming up against a man with 6 of 10 career wins via decision, and who clearly knows his way around the cage. Kasugi will most likely want to keep this standing where he can dominate with his Wonderful Muay Thai and Proficient Boxing. With recent events in Japan, Sho Kasugi might want to put on a real performance for his fellow countrymen; this could be a fight in which he really opens up on Hunt.

145: Hugh "Playboy" Hefner (5-3-1) v Jon Jonsson (10-3-0)

With 5 of 10 wins via (T) KO, There is no doubt that Jon Jonsson has the power to get to anyone. The question in this fight is, can this Strong Wrestler keep the fight standing long enough to let his Wonderful Boxing test the chin of Hugh Hefner? Jonsson will want to use a brawl and sprawl tactic, and he’s pretty good at this but he might well lack a ‘plan b’ should things not be going his way and this is something that Hugh “Playboy” Hefner will no doubt have picked up on for this fight. With Respectable Boxing and Strong Muay Thai, “Playboy” certainly will not be afraid of trading with Jonsson, however with a Wonderful Wrestling game and effective Brown grade BJJ you have to believe that “Playboy” will want to take it to the ground where he has 3 of 5 career wins via submission – The key to this fight for Jonsson is keeping it standing, if he can’t keep it standing, particularly early on when he can land full energy shots it might be a quick win for Hugh Hefner.

135: Oscar Diaz (11-10-0) v Ivan "The Irish Russian" ORourke (10-5-0)

Next up is an intriguing battle at Bantamweight between two men who have seen it all in their very seasoned careers as Oscar Diaz takes on Ivan "The Irish Russian" ORourke in a battle of men with 36 professional fights between them to date. Again this seems to be a fight depending on who can gain the advantage in the Wrestling game as BJJ Black belt, Oscar Diaz will certainly want to takedown Ivan ORourke and add to his 6 submission victories to date. This should be an interesting battle though because whilst Diaz will have a big advantage on the mat, can he takedown a superior Wrestler in “The Irish Russian”? Ivan "The Irish Russian" ORourke is no fool, he’ll know what Diaz wants to do, and with 6 of 10 career wins via decision he is very much a man who can execute an effective game plan, this one will be very much about keeping it standing and using his Respectable Boxing and Wonderful Muay Thai game to pick off Diaz. Diaz is no slouch standing either, with Wonderful Boxing and Proficient Muay Thai but you get the feeling that with 7 of 10 career losses coming by way of decision, this is a man very much unable to stop a rot should he run out of ideas in fight.

170: Maddy "Mandalin Murderer" Bunga (4-2-0) v Tyler Durden (4-3-0)

Maddy Bunga will be taking on the much bigger man here in this Welterweight bout as he takes on Tyler Durden, Bunga is very much a Lightweight and it will be interesting to see how his power translates against the naturally bigger man. With Wonderful Wrestling I fully expect Durden to try and takedown Bunga, generally wear him down and try and take this one much like he did when these two first met way back at MKFC 3 Colour Wars – Round 3 back in November of 2010. There is no doubt that Maddy “Mandalin Murderer” Bunga with his Exceptional Muay Thai can hurt Tyler Durden, but his Wrestling on paper doesn’t really give any indication that he can stop Durden who is a really bad matchup for him in all honesty, I expect this one to really go much like the first one as Bunga doesn’t look in a position to stop the Wrestling of Durden dictate the outcome.

185: Ren Gracie (8-4-0) v "Super" Hero Tasaki (7-7-0)

Whenever you see the name Gracie, you immediately think of high level BJJ and this is exactly what Ren Gracie brings as this high level grappler boasts not only Black belt BJJ but also Wonderful level Wrestling. With 6 of 8 career wins via submission, we know what type of fighter Ren Gracie is. However he does hold Superb Boxing and Competent Muay Thai in what is a pretty good striking game for someone as dominant as he appears to be on the ground. This fight poses a problem for Hero Tasaki, “Super” Hero is himself a submission fighter, with 4 of 7 careers coming by submission however arguably he is not on the level of Ren Gracie, on paper holding Brown grade BJJ to the Black of Gracie. Will the grappling of both fighters force them to look for other avenues of victory? I suspect Ren Gracie will want to turn it into a grappling contest, but “Super” Hero Tasaki holds an ace here in his Exceptional Boxing, can he turn to this in order to grind out the win here? This one could really be an exhibition of Ju Jitsu in MMA.

205: Lennon "The British Hand Grenade" Lewis (13-6-0) v Ethan "Bubblegum" Tate (9-5-0)

With 10 of 13 career wins via (T) KO, Exceptional Boxing and a very aggressive nature, Lennon Lewis is a man who can really hurt anyone who decides to stand and bang with him, however recently he has been less explosive with his hands scoring less (T) KO wins because his opponents have generally been able to use his aggression against him, instead going the distance in his last five fights, losing three of those. Lewis can call upon Superb Wrestling and Purple grade BJJ but I think he’ll be the first to admit that he comes to get in a brawl. If he can tighten up on his takedown defence, there is no doubt that this is man that can hurt anyone in the cage. Across the cage Thursday night he’ll be up against a man with a game tailored to take advantage of his weakness as Ethan Tate has a Remarkable Boxing game with Wonderful Wrestling meaning that he can almost certainly set up his takedowns by mixing it up with serious striking ability. For “The British Hand Grenade” he must keep this one standing or Tate has the Wrestling to grind this one out, with 5 of 9 career wins via Decision, he certainly seems competent at this. This promises to be a very tough tactical game for Lewis, but he’ll take heart in the fact that his opponent has showed that his chin can betray him early in fights with two losses via Round 1 (T) KO before.

145: Sorgi "Killbox" Kartov (5-2-0) v Danilo "Mutant" Miller (8-4-0)

Expect a war in this one, Sorgi Kartov with his Remarkable Boxing and Competent Muay Thai will take on Danilo Miller with his Superb Boxing and Sensational Muay Thai here. Both men are set up for a stand up game, Miller holds Brown grade BJJ with Competent Wrestling but I believe those are really only for defensive purposes as “Mutant” is a man very much at the highest level of Kickboxing, with 6 of 8 career wins via (T) KO. However what makes this interesting will be Danilo Miller’s frame of mind as he has now suffered defeat via (T) KO in his last two bouts, will he try and take Kartov to the ground as his confidence is bound to be worrying him taking on another striker considering he’s just been finished via strikes in his last two bouts. I believe Kartov has nothing to lose here, he’ll certainly be considered the underdog and you could see him explode out of the blocks here and really test “Mutant” Miller’s heart for a fight here. If Danilo Miller gets the pressure applied to him in this one, how will he react? Indeed, how will he approach this one?

135: Co Main Event: Jarek Dobromir (9-7-0 v Eriku Landstrimma (6-3-0)

This is going to be a superb battle at Bantamweight as Jarek Dobromir with his Sensational Wrestling game and high level Brown grade BJJ takes on the fantastically well rounded Eriku Landstrimma on Thursday. Dobromir is just about as good a fighter as you can get on the mat, with 7 of 9 wins via Submission he is pretty much relentless when he gets you to the mat. However he does appear to be one dimensional, in the fact that he can’t really hurt you standing up and this is something that really favours his opponent as Eriku Landstrimma is the far superior striker in this one, boasting Remarkable Boxing and Strong Muay Thai complimented by Wonderful Wrestling and equally effective Brown grade BJJ on paper, to Dobromir. This fight could come down to something as simple as experience, Jarek Dobromir has loads of it, with sixteen career fights to date, compared to his opponent who’s had as many fights as Dobromir has had wins. I am pretty sure that Eriku Landstrimma will have studied his opponent’s last fight and seen the path to beat Dobromir in that fight. Dobromir is relentless with his submissions whilst on the mat, but this can also work against him should he face a good enough Ju Jitsu fighter, on paper Eriku Landstrimma is as good as Dobromir and this could be a key aspect to this fight. I don’t think there is any doubt what Dobromir will do from the off, search for the takedown, I think the key to this fight is really in Eriku Landstrimma’s hands, if he’s been training extensively from bottom position, we’ve seen that when Swept, Dobromir is not so good on his back and can be finished and this is certainly something that will give Eriku Landstrimma some confidence. Not to mention the fact that Dobromir can be clipped from the off standing up shooting in by a good a striker as Eriku Landstrimma and there are really a lot of variables in this fight. It promises to be a real war, I believe Jarek Dobromir starts as a favourite here, but I would not be surprised one bit should it go the other way because I think Eriku Landstrimma has the potential to be a star at only 22 years of age – it remains to be seen if Dobromir is a step too far, too quick for this young man from Linkoping, Sweden.

265+: Main Event: "The Notorious" Biggie Smalls (14-6-0) v Andrew "Bronx" Brooks (8-4-0)

This fight is simply un-miss able for stand up enthusiasts, I think that pretty much is everyone however in MMA and I think this Super Heavyweight bout could be one of those highlight reel wins, who for, is the only thing up for discussion in my opinion as Sensational Boxer’s “The Notorious” Biggie Smalls takes on Andrew “Bronx” Brooks in a war between two World Class Strikers. "The Notorious" Biggie Smalls is an animal, he’s been involved in more wars than Rocky and his résumé pretty much is a living highlight reel, this man is a legend and comes with the attitude, you or me, someone’s getting knocked out, with 14 wins, 13 of which via (T) KO, he’s justified in thinking, it’s usually the other guy. A former challenger for gold in MKFC, he’ll be looking to add to his win last time out and get back into a position to challenge for gold. In 20 fights, win or lose, Biggie Smalls has only been out of Round 1 four times, that is phenomenal and one must certainly get the feeling of trepidation knowing that any lapse of concentration, even for a millisecond will render you unconscious. His opponent tonight however might be able to play on the fact that whilst Smalls is arguably the favourite for this bout, he seems to have a bloc in real big fights – losing two title fights thus far in his career. Perhaps this is something Andrew "Bronx" Brooks will want to put into the head of Smalls during the course of this bout. On a streak of four wins, Andrew Brooks holds a much more lethal stand up game at distance than Smalls because whilst they both have equally devastating Boxing, Brooks can also use different angles with his offence due to his Wonderful Muay Thai and lethal kicking. However the game breaker here might be Smalls clinch game, he’s very effective here whilst we really haven’t seen much of “Bronx” in this area, with his Muay Thai you can only assume he’s dangerous, but I think this is something that Smalls will want to find out first hand. This one is certainly going to be a (T) KO win for someone, Brooks will fancy himself as he’s won his last four via this method, but Smalls has been doing this his whole career – Can “Bronx” bring anything different that "The Notorious" Biggie Smalls hasn’t seen before? If you’re betting with a friend on this one get a coin, flick it up in the air and I’m sure you’ll be pretty happy with whoever you get, it’s really that close – I expect this one to be over inside Round 1, these men don’t do Round 2 or 3.

Are you a new org looking to pick up a first event writer? A crafty owner trying to turn around the luck of a struggling Japanese MMA promotion? A shady Russian mafia group looking to pick up an event writer on the CHEAP?! :bigshock:

Look no further, as I'm the man for the job :training2: . I'm an experienced event writer with an addiction to the game but not a whole lot of free time. Therefore, to indulge my urges passion for writing I've decided to offer shorter write-ups of a few sentences per fight at a discounted rate! However no need to fret, you'll still be receiving a quality product. My writeups are always packed with detail, grammatically correct, and will no doubt get your managers :dancing: PUMPED UP :dancing: for your event! :us:

Why would you ever want to use any other event writer? :boxing:

(Limit 1 per week, message in game to negotiate rates)

Sample Writeup #1

Main Event: Kurt Summers (7-0) v BJ Paninii (12-4)

For the main of the evening, we have a thrilling matchup for the Triumph United Lightweight Championship. Challenger BJ Paninii is a recent pickup for Triumph, but has picked up 2 nice decision wins since joining the organization. A BJJ specialist, Paninii uses his 225 cm frame in conjunction with a pestering jab to set up takedowns. Once on the ground, few have been able to handle his stifling ground control and submission offense.

However, undefeated champion Kurt Summers is not going to let his title go without a fight. The homegrown fighter has spent his entire career in Triumph and has established quite a fan base through his standup prowess. In his last bought, the champ took on another worthy challenger and BJJ brown belt in Henry Huynh and managed to take home a decision victory. Never one to back down, the champ will be in for the fight of his life against the challenger.

Keys to victory:

Paninii: Jab, takedown, submissions. Rinse, wash, and repeat. If Paninii can turn his ridiculous height into an offensive advantage rather than a defensive liability, he’ll be able to walk home with the belt. Much of how the fight goes will depend on how the challenger decides to engage the champ on the feet. If Paninii decides to stand and trade punches with Summers, he’ll likely be knocked out by his opponents superior boxing. However if Paninii can get Summers to the ground and keep him there, he should be able to squeak out a win.

Summers: Keep the fight standing at all costs. Though the champion has shown solid defensive grappling skills in the past, his BJJ is definitely his weakness and his opponent’s strength. The champ still faces a difficult challenge on the feet, as his opponent has a huge reach advantage. Summers must avoid chasing Paninii around the right, or else he may make a mistake and get caught with a takedown. This may be one of the cases where getting into a controlled brawl will actually work in a fighter’s favor. If the champ can lure Paninii into trading leather with him, he should let his fists fly and go for the knockout. His naturally better standup game should compensate for a slight decrease in technique.

Prediction: This fight poses a tricky proposition for the champ. To utilize his striking abilities, Summers must find a way to get inside his opponents reach. On the ground, he’ll face a more aggressive and talented opponent. Though he even lacks the edge in experience, I’m predicting a win for the hometown champion. Expect a strategic chess match inside the ring for this one, with the champion utilizing a high volume of crisp punches to take home the decision win and the title.

Sample Writeup #2

In our first fight of the evening, MMA newcomer Brad Fosse is making his Triumph debut against beej dem. Dem is looking to recover from his last fight, a decision loss. With strong boxing abilities leading the way, dem will definitely be trying to keep this fight on the feet. On the other side, Brad Fosse will attempt to utilize his BJJ brown belt abilities to end this fight. The key to this match revolves around Fosse’s offensive wrestling skills. Beej dem will provide a stiff challenge for Fosse’s takedowns.

Prediction: It might take a while at first, but eventually this fight is going to the ground. When it does, expect Fosse to work for a submission victory.

i am considering getting back into writing for the money. i have experience with my old org (VFL), LFC (in london, merged with CFL), and NEFC in vegas. i am open to various styles and can accomodate any preference. i would prefer you tell me what you are looking for and/or provide an example (technical, analytical, opinion based, etc). i can do previews, reviews, interviews, etc. i am looking for the maximum amount of money. contact me in game if interested.

Why hello there, I was just interested in inquiring for writing positions. As I am fairly new to this game, I don't know the usual starting rate for writers. If there are open positions please allow me to try my hand at it.

I am also looking for a writing position for a company. I haven't written for this game before, but I would be more than willing to write something up for an example. Contact me over PM to discuss it. Thanks,

-Hiro

Here is a sample of my work. If you like what you see, send me a message in game and we can negotiate a deal

Main Event

Garret Bisley VS. Charlie Magri

Fighter Primary Stats:

Boxing Muay Thai Wrestling Bjj

Bisley: 7 2 12 Purple

Magri: 11 2 6 White

The Fight:

The beginning of round one saw Magri dominating with some solid stand up. Bisley was doing his best to defend but was clearly out matched in boxing, although he did a fair job of defending until he was able to score a takedown and start his ground and pound. Now that the fight was on the ground Bisley had the upper hand and he put it to use keeping the fight there for the remainder of round 1 aside from a ref standup which was immediately followed by another successful takedown.

Bisley dominated round two almost from the start, beginning with a few quick punches followed by a takedown which is essentially where the fight stayed till the end of the round. To his credit Magri did a great job of minimizing the damage from 5 straight minutes receiving blows from above, a lesser fighter would have been knocked out.

Round three was the same as the rest of the fight, early takedown followed by some ground and pound. Bisley seemed to be more relaxed this round, focused on controlling his opponent not really throwing many blows. Magri did a great job again of defending against Bisley ground and pound, and even managed to improve from side control to half guard at one point. This round was primarily jockeying for position on the mat, nothing to exciting. (Fight of the Night)

Winner:

Garret Bisley by unanimous decision

Key to the match:

This match came down to who did the best job of controlling whether it was fought standing up or on the ground.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=254017

Co-Main Event

Jose Azevedo VS. Harry Modsev

Fighter Primary Stats:

Azevedo: 10 6 8 Purple

Modsev: 11 3 8 Blue

The Fight:

This one was over fast, one of the fastest I have seen, Modsev came out fast and landing a jab that caused a cut. Azevedo fought back though landing a jab of his own, but it wasn’t meant to be Modsev hit him with a hammer of a left and didn’t hesitate to go in for the kill on his shaken opponent. (KO of the Night)

Winner:

Harry Modsev by TKO(punches) 9 seconds into round one

Key to the match:

This one was over so fast I don’t really think there was one, maybe hit hard first…

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=254024

Wildcard

Dorian King VS. Kalseru Chrome

Fighter Primary Stats:

King: 1 1 7 Blue

Chrome: 12 1 7 White

The Fight:

Chrome came out like a bullet unleashing a flurry of blows, even cutting King with his first punch. It looked like Chrome was going to have his way until King took the fight to his strong suit, and after scoring a takedown King went to work with his fists. Aside from a few stand ups by king, which he followed with takedowns, the match was mostly King on top of chrome working some ground and pound. King did a great job of controlling the position and distracting Chrome with his ground and pound before slipping in a neat little submission for the win. (Sub Of the Night)

Winner:

Dorian King by SUB(Americana) 3 minutes and 2 seconds into round one

Key to the match:

This fight came down to who had better ground game, namely the jiu-jitsu

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=254016

I am a freaking poor ass now so I am looking for extra work(Am hired by AXF so don't hire me in-game, I will work for you and you pay through the clothing shop). I am the freelancing so the highest bidder will get my work for that week. I pretty much can write anything from preview, review to musing. Prefer something besides review though because my weekend is pretty busy but it's fine if you have review only). PM me for negotiation.

Sample, everything that has a Joker's face is my work.