Pick'em League (PFL9) January-June 2019

kenlow73

This is the main thread for the ninth season of the pick'em league. I will take the results from all UFC PPVs, Fight Nights, and TUF Finales pick'ems and compile them. This season starts with UFC Fight Night Brooklyn Cejudo vs Dillashaw. This is a pay to play league with all money to be distributed to three prizes in the end, the buyin is 20k, and is due prior to the first event. Winners will be determined by amount of fights picked right, losses will determine tie breakers. I usually post the next pick'em as soon as I tally the results of the previous one but the card can change (possibly numerous times) between then and the the day of the fight. So, if you make your picks right away, you might what to check back closer to the day of the fight. Any pick not made (they added a fight, they changed a fighter and you didn't change or make your pick) will be recorded as a NP (No Pick). Draws get thrown out. Also with PTP, people who make picks in the pick'em threads that haven't paid will not be included in the league.

In the case that somebody wants to join the league after the season begins (and that person has been known to be questionable), I will put it to a vote. The members of the league (and only the members of the league) will vote (either by replying to the vote post, by pm or in chat.) In case of a tie, I will cast the tie breaking vote.

Kenlow Paid

Master Leader Paid

Timqwe Paid

PJ Jones (Gator) Paid

Fallen Angel Paid

Gonzasco Paid

Bigish Paid

JLP Paid

Rory Paid

Rei Paid

Butch Harris Paid

Jacman Paid

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll go in again - hopefully I remember

Really, it's not just you. Scott (Gonzasco) has had good enough picks to win the league but then goes AWOL. Caleb came in late one season and did well, then joined the next season and then went AWOL.

add 100k from my winnings of last league

have to keep the rest though ... want to buy some VIP for tycoon money at VIP exchange

Is that 100k including the buyin or plus the buyin?

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on money from Tim and Rory, send it when you can.

Still waiting on money from Tim and Rory, send it when you can.

I don't have any money. I remember i won the first half of last year and donated all the winnings to the next half of the year. Consider that my buy in.

• Upvote 1

Ill pay his entry

EDIT - Done

I'm just going to led it slide and cover the difference since you only sent half of it.

on another note, if anybody wants to donate or has a business that wants to donate to the prize pool, let me know and send it to me. I just donated 500k from HXF.

I'm just going to led it slide and cover the difference since you only sent half of it.

on another note, if anybody wants to donate or has a business that wants to donate to the prize pool, let me know and send it to me. I just donated 500k from HXF.

Does anyone actually claim the cash prize in the end in the history of this game? lol Granted I haven't been involved a whole lot but I've only ever witnessed people rolling it over.