*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Biobonds, Montreal's newest nutrition company will soon be releasing its first product, CLEAR. CLEAR will be a top-shelf stamina supplement for new fighters to quickly and reasonably achieve their stamina goals. High quality is our common goal. All our fighters use it, so we aren't going to sell you junk. (well, it might be junk, but it is GOOOOOOD junk...wink wink.)

Tested on home run kings and race horses, CLEAR will get you to the top!

Stamina is the most important attribute to increase when you are a new fighter. It allows you to train more often and allows you to train at a higher efficiency. ALL NEW FIGHTERS should train only cardio or circuit training until their stamina is at least proficient and preferably strong or better. Using a stamina supplement greatly increases the speed at which you improve.

All S*F*O fighters will receive a $15 dollar discount on each purchase of CLEAR. Our next product will be another high quality recovery supplement, which you should use once you get your stamina up and start sparring and working with trainers.

Good Luck everybody. Let's make S*F*O, powered by Biobonds, Montreal's top Fight Org!!!

PS- Shaniqua can't wait to sub Cute Girl and then do dirty things to her while she is unconscious...

PS- Shaniqua can't wait to sub Cute Girl and then do dirty things to her while she is unconscious...

This one is going to be a barn burner. Hopefully some clothes will come off during the fight lol

McDubree Management, Intl. is pleased to bring our prized MW, "Kid Persistence" Kublai Congo to the SFO and anticipate him bringing extra excitement to every card he fights on. as long as our opponent/victim shows up, that is...

Hungry for next event...

It was announced today that:

SFO's highly touted recent SHW, acquisition;Daniel "Douchene" Death [ 57975 ]

WILL NOT be appearing in their debut show. When asked why, Death's MGR.; Superfly Jimmy said

"Quote me on this, their other so-called "big guys" are scared!You should tape two of them together, and they will fight my man DDD next event, stay tuned, suckas!"

Despite the blow-hardiness o fthe MGR., reports indicate that a steamship large enough wouldn't have the big fella arriving in time for this fight.

Of course she can't wait. With a face like this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w1.jpg

Do we expect her to be able to satisfy a man?

Do we expect her to be able to pleace herself?

Do we expect her not to frighten children?

NO, WE DO NOT!

The only reason she is here is for the opportunity to touch any human being without they running away.

But I'm am a kind person who is willing to help the needy. Therefore I will find her G-spot (with my foot), massage it (with knees) and send her to heaven (though death).

As Mr. Fitz put it, "The battle of the African Delights!" has been signed, stamped, but who will DELIVER???

Tupfama Mbamba VS Kublai Congo

:graduated: :graduated: :graduated: :graduated: :graduated: :graduated: :graduated:

Someone's O has got to GO!

School Girl is a dude!

You miss one appointment to wax your upper lip, and some biatch calls you "a dude". All girls have to wax their upper lip, and shanucka knows that very well. To call me a dude is just plain cruel. She must be german or something (germans are a cruel people).

I have been nothing but nice to this lying german biatch, and this is what I get. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to spread a little sunshine.

All of the fights have been booked and confirmed for DEBUT.

:mf_popcorn1:

Hopefully all the fighters show up and ON WEIGHT!

A lot of time has gone into this and I am proud to announce 10 fights!

205 lbs Gilmar Junior v Richard LeRoi

185 lbs Kublai Congo v Tupfama Mbamba (African Delights)

205 lbs Rubens Santana Mello v Finnegan O McMacElveney

265+ lbs joe james v Trey Oeuftete

265 lbs Anderson Silva v Jake Bones

135 lbs Patryck St Pierre v Kuku Hazelnut

145 lbs Samuan Prasoetram v Michael Smith

170 lbs Nick Vick v Charles Danvers

170 lbs Shaniqua Gorbdinkle v School Girl
(female special event, 2 of the lipiest women I have had the pleasure to meet -aside from my ex-wife)

155 lbs Piere Dolinski v Octavian Barca

As you can see we have a very diverse card with some real characters! Should be interesting!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1262874171posterdebut.jpg

:mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1:

Welcome everybody. Thanks for letting my boys join up, Steve has been very helpful, thanks.

I've got 3 Iowa boys and a girl...we got tired of throwing around hay bails and picking hogs up over our heads, so we're ready to try this French-Canadian thing.

Hopefully you'll be seeing our guys in action soon. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Let's do it!

Good to see you here bud. Good luck to your guys and girl. Hope your girl can lip-service otherwise she'll get chewed out in this org. Are women are something else!

hi to all in the SFO. just joined up with Miles "The HankyTank" McDavis. a newcommer in the 205

div with very aggressive JJ skills. hes training hard on a secret plan developed by some rl mma-trainees at the moment so be ready and dont miss the hardest submissions ever seen in the SFO. the hankytank will change the mma world for ever!

you call this just big words ? be ready for destruction!

(after the smacktalk a nice hi from over here, thx for letting me join up, guess this will get funny.)

Announcement. The SFO has added a new event. Here is the new schedule. Train hard!

DEBUT 23-01-10

TRIUMPH 30-01-10

RETURN 06-02-10

More details coming soon

Steve - SFO

here we go! Miles " the hankytank" McDavis just accepted his first sfo fight. hes facing another very strong bjj artist at the end of this month. see ya at SFO 2: TRIUMPH . lets wait for the official announces to know more details but i can already promise that this will get a real war.