Crucible Fights Middleweight Creation Tournament

Dee

Kaunismieli dips a shoulder and cracks Archer with a mighty uppercut! Archer falls back against the ropes and Kaunismieli unloads with a barrage of strikes! Archer is completely out with his eyes open, only supported by the ropes! Save him ref! Eventually the ref decides to do his job and jumps in - Kaunismieli screams abuse at the incompetent official before going over to celebrate with his corner. Brutal stuff!

Awesome stuff. I Accidently set my sliders 90% try to clinch when it was supposed to be 10% and my boy still knocked Archer's ass out of the tourney :)

EDIT: Yeah, it was a good fight Rory :)

clack taps with only 5sec left...fuk.

I'm gonna keep him on the roster but I don't want him missing training time due to travel so he wint re-sigb...BUT...he'll do one more fight at ur joint tho...

Yeah I understand. I'll let him go after the next fight. Was cool that you were able to join the action here. =)

Very suprised at Kingpins tactics today, his guy had by far the better wrestling but not one atempted takedown instead he opted for the clinch with my guy having superior muay thai skills.

Dont get me wrong im very happy for the win but i belive luck played its part ;)

Very suprised at Kingpins tactics today, his guy had by far the better wrestling but not one atempted takedown instead he opted for the clinch with my guy having superior muay thai skills.

Dont get me wrong im very happy for the win but i belive luck played its part ;)

congrats buddy, you just clinch rape my boy...Anyways no excuse i lost... goodluck on the next round :D

congrats buddy, you just clinch rape my boy...Anyways no excuse i lost... goodluck on the next round :D

pinoy ka pala pre!.... Good Luck to you and your Fighters....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...