Rapid Fighting Championship 340K+

• 1 month later...

Hocka Loogie:

"Well, that's not the way we envisioned that fight going down with Swango last night...but damn that boy has got some big hands and we should have probably focused a little more on defending against that and being prepared for it. From what I've been told, hey, the ending was a real crowd jumper though...too bad I don't remember it. Anyways, kudos to Swango on getting that belt...but know this...we're coming back for it eventually and next time it's going to go a bit differently!"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hocka Loogie:

"Well, that's not the way we envisioned that fight going down with Swango last night...but damn that boy has got some big hands and we should have probably focused a little more on defending against that and being prepared for it. From what I've been told, hey, the ending was a real crowd jumper though...too bad I don't remember it. Anyways, kudos to Swango on getting that belt...but know this...we're coming back for it eventually and next time it's going to go a bit differently!"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w23.jpg

Hocka Loogie:

"Hey Mike, our last fight didn't last long...ya got a sucker's punch in early and hey, it goes that way sometimes. Nice job on your second defense this past Saturday man, but 'Round 2' is coming in March...and we're gonna see what happens without that lucky punch! Let's do this! Shine up that belt and be prepared to hand it over!"

RapidFC 15 preview

RapidFC 15 brings you a Heavyweight title clash between the champ Sven Svensson and the challenger James Fusi. With 12 knockouts between them, this fight won't last 5 rounds.

Next in line for the throne, Paul Castilano will be cage side watching for flaws in his next opponent.

Our co-main brings you a featherweight fight between natural Bantamweight Anthony Shiina and undefeated prospect Lester Burnham. This will be Shiina's last bout at featherweight before dropping down to enter the RFC Bantamweight tourney, he'll be loooking to leave the division in style. While Burnham, after a breakdown in contract negotiations will be looking to impress new potential employers.

Also on the main card

After going on a three fight skid before picking up a crucial victory Randall Benson will look to make it two in a row. Fighting Ricky Jones, Ricky winning his first 3 straight before dropping his first professional bout, will look to get back to winning ways

Cyril Figis welcomes promotional new comer, Pain Master in what could potentially be his retirement fight.

Hi everyone,

Alex and myself have been speaking lately and we think the 265+ division has run it's course as an open ID division. We will begin transitioning in to a 340K+ restricted division shortly.

We'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of the open ID division, it was an important part of RFC's history. A special thanks to 265+ champion Fujii Yusuke.

Fighters without a fight booked will be released, those who are booked will be released following their final fights.

Thanks again
Jay Stanley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://i67.tinypic.com/xc6ezr.png

Serhey Rishkinov
(6-1-0)
Before my last fight, I got told I would get a title shot if I won. 01.59 into the first round, the referee has to jump in and save John "The Numbers Man" Steiner from further injuries. I awaited the phone call from Mr. Jay Stanley and Mr. Alex Maniatakos to offer me the fight. Instead I got offered the warrior Nuclear Penguin. I turned down that fight as I feel like I am owed the title shot . But once I gain the gold, I promise I will defend that belt against Nuclear Penguin on any card he wants. After speaking to my manager, we have decided, I will be flying out to The Underground Arena, Sydney and I will be ringside watching Michael Swango v Guido Turturro. It should be a great fight and I will be stepping into that cage straight after. see you at RapidFC20.

• Upvote 5