Ronin ( more news to follow)

bjornmma1

Bjorn option #1

Also if you are interested in helping us run FARTMMA (340k) you are more than welcome.

I want to do the 340k bracket properly, working together with 2-3 other orgs and all of us growing together. I would like to do the 340k Olympics in the summer of 2019.

I have no idea how all this works but like always I will just learn along the way.

The biggest problem this game has is greed. Every 10k an org gets greedy and swallows the other 3 orgs (they come in with big bucks), then the owner gets a job/ a kid/ a life and disappears, the entire bracket crashes and burns. rinse and repeat. Add to that shady fight bookings ...

We also need to fucking get the top managers to grow a pair and fight their projects earlier. The problem with top managers only coming in after a year to absolutely OWN noobs is that we don't promote growth. The new managers have to win every now and then, this is the only way this game will grow. 6 months ago there were no creation tournaments, now we have plenty but it's for the most part new managers joining. Top managers don't want to join creation tourneys for fear of losing rank/hype.

What we need to do is help each other. Super fights are an option now so that should add to the variety.