Bruce County Fighting Championships (325k+) now Open

Dillooo

Man... I might get some heat for this...But, you've been part of the game for like 3 days....The last thing you should be doing is starting an org. I'm not here to crush your dreams or drag you down. But, an org is the most time consuming, money draining aspect of the game you can take on. I'm also confused on what your doing. Are you a 325k org? cuz, all the fighters you have signed now are like 349k builds. Not to mention, how are you funding this? You have like $5k in your company bank and not even $1k in your manager bank. So, how are you going to sign fighters and book a venue to host a fight? An org is not something you just start up one day and bam shit happens. Like I said, I may take heat. And I'm not really hear to bash you. I'm just saying this might not be the best option for you at the moment

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man... I might get some heat for this...But, you've been part of the game for like 3 days....The last thing you should be doing is starting an org. I'm not here to crush your dreams or drag you down. But, an org is the most time consuming, money draining aspect of the game you can take on. I'm also confused on what your doing. Are you a 325k org? cuz, all the fighters you have signed now are like 349k builds. Not to mention, how are you funding this? You have like $5k in your company bank and not even $1k in your manager bank. So, how are you going to sign fighters and book a venue to host a fight? An org is not something you just start up one day and bam shit happens. Like I said, I may take heat. And I'm not really hear to bash you. I'm just saying this might not be the best option for you at the moment

I wouldn't touch this org with a 10 foot pole. Nothing worse than signing a contract, owner quitting because he had no clue what he was doing and just disappears, then having to wait for the inactivity clause to kick in. No thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dillon man. You dont have the cash for something like that. Im just trying to save you some future issues. Youve already taken out the max $50k loan. More than likely after you attempt having a first event youll be in the negative even more. Even now to be competitive signing new fighters you need to be able to offer them at least 3k/3k/3k. Because most orgs have enough cash to sign a large number of new fighters with that. And some might even offer 5k signing bonus just to make sure they get them.

• Upvote 1

Dillon man. You dont have the cash for something like that. Im just trying to save you some future issues. Youve already taken out the max $50k loan. More than likely after you attempt having a first event youll be in the negative even more. Even now to be competitive signing new fighters you need to be able to offer them at least 3k/3k/3k. Because most orgs have enough cash to sign a large number of new fighters with that. And some might even offer 5k signing bonus just to make sure they get them.

So just sell the org?

I mean. You can do what you want. I just dont want to see another new manager come in with little knowledge of all the workings and little cash flow to do something like an org and fail, then get discouraged and not play anymore. Im serious, orgs are extremely time consuming and money eaters in the beginning. You can lose everything in a very short short time. If you want to do something that could make you some cash and doesnt take a large amount of time or money. Run a gym. Matter of fact. Join my alliance and Ill sell you one for $1 that already has some coaches signed and Ill help you run it to make profit and help you get some fighters to join.

So the money you have in your company bank. Use it to pay back as much of the loan you can. Cancel your event and Ill give you a little cash to get you to a zero balance and then just close it down. Message in game

• Upvote 1

I dont have a huge amount of time but if running an org is what you would like to do, I can help in some aspects to minimize your losses.

If interested please pm me in game my name is raichu kong.

If you wish to pursue other adventures that is fine as well but if you want the help I'm here :)

• Upvote 2