Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

1559133821TBhYZvn.png

RFL-79 Bartoli Vs. Kondo 2

15068172364627.gif Valerio "Warhead" Bartoli (325010) 15200608579590.jpg Mosi Kondo (329914)

20190124100352RISE%20belt.png

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Timothy Bukovac scores the fight 49:46
Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight 50:46
Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 50:45

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Valerio Bartoli!

Valerio Bartoli retains his welterweight title!
A very excited looking Valerio Bartoli rambled incoherently for about 5 minutes post fight about how awesome he is. It was kinda funny for a while but then everyone got annoyed

15091406072562.gif Matteo "The Werewolf" Boretti (325753) 24b1.jpg Middle "185" Weight (329085)

Weight misses with an uppercut
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
and Boretti counters with a crisp one two that drops Weight! Boretti thinks about following him to the mat for a moment but instead steps back and waves Weight to his feet! Weight is in big trouble!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Weight is rocked!
Boretti looks to have improved his striking defense since last time we saw him fight.
Boretti lands a big uppercut and this one is all over! His foe lies motionless on the canvas - a massive one punch knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:52 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Matteo Boretti!
After the fight, Matteo Boretti was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.

27w35.jpg William Snowdon (327559) "The Creepin Peeper" Ariel At Night (329423) 8w3.jpg

And that's the end of the fight!
William Snowdon showed his dominance in that final round.
Well I reckon that's a shut out for Snowdon, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 30:27
Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight 30:26
Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... William Snowdon!

William Snowdon thanked the fans post fight for their support.

1b7.jpg Tud "The Diddler" Stoddler (325004) 40w41.jpg Ernest Graves (329077)

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Graves throws a poor cross that misses
and Stoddler counters with a good right hand that lands right on the jaw.
Graves takes one on the chin but keeps coming.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
It looks like Ernest Graves has been cut.
Graves takes a step back and watches a body kick go sailing past his mid section.
Today's fight clock is brought to you by... OOOH that's a huge shot by Stoddler! Graves is in big trouble here - the ref steps in to save him and this one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:16 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Tud Stoddler!
Our winner, Tud Stoddler, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

• Upvote 2

it has been confirmed that Kron Deigo is the next man to get the 145LBS title shot.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15070552903244.gif

Joseph Lohomus successfully defends his belt http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190124100352RISE%20belt.png

and awaits for his division

but one man he is waiting for that is

Ibrahim Camara.

The fight of the century aka heated rivals

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15117993772565.gifJoosep "Little Bunny" Lõhmus

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.pngIbrahim "The Marauder" Camara

• Upvote 2

1559185781TBhYZvn.png RFLFN- 31 Valdez Vs.Curry

14505198609587.png Sir Dynamite defends his first title defence knocking out Man like Steph Curry 15187522453552.jpg

20190124100352RISE%20belt.png(Belts Shiny) Steph Curry (327982)

DeMario Valdez (329236)

The curse of 155 division has ended since the departure of the raining defending champion Nick Morris

5w4.jpg Nick Morris (325716)

1b7.jpgTud "The Diddler" Stoddler (325004)

40w41.jpg Ernest Graves (329077)

• Upvote 2

15085530571140.png Ibrahim "The Marauder" Camara 15086018624219.jpg Blake Phoenix

Camara beats his rivalry with ease but this time it was going to be the same story as always.

It's also been confirmed that the biggest rivalry in history of RISE is about to set place the time/date is unknown but all we know it's close.

15117993772565.gifJoosep "Little Bunny" Lõhmus 15085530571140.png Ibrahim "The Marauder" Camara

It's about to happen ladies and gentlemen its about time. #RISE #SUPAFIGHTS

• Upvote 2

14475500238254.gif Sergei "St Petersburg Strangler" Petrov 15370049226453.jpg Sanka Coffie

Sergei defends his belt twice knocking out Sanka Coffie in a dominating fashion. tinyaward.jpg

He either awaits for the man named The ​Gypsy Prince aka Seamus MacNamara the king of BFF 135lbs division

15218516917250.jpg"The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara

Or the former hungry title challenger Eta Knox.

17w29.jpg Eta Knox

• Upvote 2

Rise returns back to action 22/06/19 with our main event RFL - 81 UTH VS. F.E III

HEAVYWEIGHTS - 265 LBS

13w21.jpg UberThor "The Nordic Man-God" Hammerfall VS. 15189310358947.jpgFedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianegro

This is going to be the third meeting between these fighters and it's expected to be fireworks. Both of these have broke records in the org and are expected to keep at it. Only thing I know is that this fight won't last long and one man will claim victory via K.O.

15w9.jpg Iso Paa VS. 14233180285980.jpg Octavio Saades

Iso Paa is on a rampage since joining rise and has been knocking guys out from left to right. He was offered a huge money contract recently by GAMMA CONTENDER Series but he refused and still is with RISE. On the other hand, his opponent Saades isn't one to be played with this is going to be his biggest test and possibly if he does pull it off it will be the biggest upset in RISE History.

• Upvote 2

BREAKING:

15w9.jpg

RISE Middleweight champion Iso Paa and the RISE owner have had several, private feuds, mostly relating to opponents and his contract. It was rumored that RISE owner Daddy Winger offered him a shot at become RISE’s first double champ by offering him a fight against fellow champ Valerio Bartoli, but the fighter declined.

Shortly thereafter, Winger received a message from USODA, notifying him that Paa had taken a urine test that showed elevated levels of testosterone. Paa denied the claim, and has been in court debating this result.

The final straw came with the release of the new RISE video game, “RISE MMA.” Every fighter in the organization gave their likeness rights to the game producers, except Paa, who wanted more money for his character likeness. As a result, Paa was released, effect with his title stripped.

In the mean time we are looking for the top 8 middleweight to participate the 185 tourney let me know if you are interested.

(Credits to Rei and Gut Punch)

• Upvote 1

Haha pussy no title on the line. It’s not too late to email Mike.

Learn from Rei guys, he even puts his belts on the line cross promotion.

What you rambling about now? I told DW I could give 2 fucks whether it's a title fight or not. The rest of the division may have something to say, as your fighter isn't in the orgs ID range. God you're stupid sometimes.

• Downvote 1

BREAKING:

15w9.jpg

RISE Middleweight champion Iso Paa and the RISE owner have had several, private feuds, mostly relating to opponents and his contract. It was rumored that RISE owner Daddy Winger offered him a shot at become RISE’s first double champ by offering him a fight against fellow champ Valerio Bartoli, but the fighter declined.

Shortly thereafter, Winger received a message from USODA, notifying him that Paa had taken a urine test that showed elevated levels of testosterone. Paa denied the claim, and has been in court debating this result.

The final straw came with the release of the new RISE video game, “RISE MMA.” Every fighter in the organization gave their likeness rights to the game producers, except Paa, who wanted more money for his character likeness. As a result, Paa was released, effect with his title stripped.

In the mean time we are looking for the top 8 middleweight to participate the 185 tourney let me know if you are interested.

(Credits to Rei and Gut Punch)

Paa rejected a fight against both Bartoli and Lohmus. Chump, not a Champ. Ispa for pussy of the year.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15209925112561.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg

a7d556504f000c1033be7a6c6f962878.jpg

WKY-69ATM'S reporter Anita Gaping managed to nail an interview with Camp Camara`s Terrible Trio of killers: The Marauder, War Machine and The Last Emperor , all champs, former champs or #1 contenders in their respective divisions.

Anita: Oh my Gawd ! Like ... yo guys London is sketchy as fuck, why would you make me come here?

The Last Emperor: Yo bitch just chill, this is Camden. We hardcore here in the North. We train here bitch except for Ibby who is visiting from NYC.

The Marauder: NYC represent biiiotch !

Anita: Oh my GAWD Ibby ! Talk to me about your upcoming fight vs Champ Lohmus !

The Marauder: Title fight biotch, get it right !

The Last Emperor: Yeah bitch ! You better axe somebody !

Anita: Sorry Ibby, I did not mean to offend you ! Please forgive me!

The Marauder: I demand REPARATIONS ! Oh you will pay! I`m gonna dress you in some Trap-a lot-Clothing and triple gape you! Have you ever had 2 1/2 negros inside you at the same time ?? It`s NEGRONI week bitch ! This ain`t no coincidense ! You were destined to come to Camden !

War Machine: Pinche negro culero, you better take that 1/2 back Mayate or am I not the only CHAMP standing here ?

Anita: Wow wow boyyyys no fighting ! You making me so hot !

War Machine: esta bien, esta bien. Time to Trane.

Anita: Oh you guys are training now? Weeeee can I please get an exclusive of your work out?

The Last Emperor: Fucking Pepito here mean train bitch. Meaning we gonna run a train on YOU!

War Machine: Gimme some CHON CHON

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1