Moved to BBFC Official Thread see link below

BigDGuru

NATHAN DYLAN starts a live video this morning:

- It seems you are hungry for money but you forget that I fighted Samuel Rodriguez as a main event after I loose a big fight with Laresn pussy. I get up 3 times with Samuel and cut him, you can resist him 15 sec kid, sit down and wait for your money, be humble. You win your last fight against Issa, but the only yhing you have in common with him is that you both have GIRL NAMES! Maybe I give you both 10.000+10.000 dollars to wear an expensive heels and walk out as a ring girl on my super fight of 100.000 dollars. You have only 1 fight, your next opponent i outclassed him, outclass him and fight bigger names + that you are small. Is a superfight, freeweight, why should i fight a bitch like you? I come with my money and my words you come only with shit. I will text you mooma right now and go with her to drink a coffe and maybe I will make you a brother because you seem like a cbomb that want money, you are not a gladiator. You will loose someday and reitre, I loose many times and every time I tried to comeback. Shut the fuck up ring girl, Ziggy, wtf name is that? Sit down and shh before I smack you momma on her big ass you cbomb. I will negociate this fight soon with a fighter that I can make hype and money, a biger fighter, not only a grappler. This org is full of grapplers! Where are the strokers? My last fight I showed that I can fight in KT event, I can fight anywhere without be a bitch like some fighters from here. And you kids fight the fights i fighted from 25 to 28 and we talk after.

• Upvote 2

- It seems you are hungry for money but you forget that I fighted Samuel Rodriguez as a main event after I loose a big fight with Laresn pussy. I get up 3 times with Samuel and cut him, you can resist him 15 sec kid, sit down and wait for your money, be humble. You win your last fight against Issa, but the only yhing you have in common with him is that you both have GIRL NAMES! Maybe I give you both 10.000+10.000 dollars to wear an expensive heels and walk out as a ring girl on my super fight of 100.000 dollars. You have only 1 fight, your next opponent i outclassed him, outclass him and fight bigger names + that you are small. Is a superfight, freeweight, why should i fight a bitch like you? I come with my money and my words you come only with shit. I will text you mooma right now and go with her to drink a coffe and maybe I will make you a brother because you seem like a cbomb that want money, you are not a gladiator. You will loose someday and reitre, I loose many times and every time I tried to comeback. Shut the fuck up ring girl, Ziggy, wtf name is that? Sit down and shh before I smack you momma on her big ass you cbomb. I will negociate this fight soon with a fighter that I can make hype and money, a biger fighter, not only a grappler. This org is full of grapplers! Where are the strokers? My last fight I showed that I can fight in KT event, I can fight anywhere without be a bitch like some fighters from here. And you kids fight the fights i fighted from 25 to 28 and we talk after.

15801128428306.jpg Ziggy

Man, Nathan, you are delusional! You think you're something special because you got your ass beat in a main event? You call people pussies for saying they don't want to fight you because you are beneath them, but then you tell me I am beneath you and not worthy of fighting you? You are a hypocrite, a dumb ass, a shitty fighter, and take the damn fight you son of a bitch so I can knock you the fuuuuuk out, bitch! Money don't mean nothing to me, this is just me wanting to break your damned jaw. So shut your cock holster, sign the fight, and let the world watch this nobody whoop the shit out of your candy ass!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nathan Dylan:

- Girl, sit down and drink a diet coke. I will give you this fight with me but not on this superfight. Shut the fuck up bump and beat Albert. We talk after. Maybe in November, december.

15801128428306.jpg Ziggy

I can't believe you're gonna make a wife beater out of me... I don't usually hit my bitches, but I'm gonna make you my bitch and watch you go off to cry to papa and ask for his special comforting touch you couldn't talk about as kids. Superfight? Just because you're the fill in fighter to take on a legend, the whole world aware you had no chance, on a main card does not mean you participated in a super fight maybe a super ass kicking. Dont compare yourself to anyone who is worth a shit in this organization because you ain't shit, punk. Put your money where you're mouth is, bitch. 50k says I beat you whenever we do this shit!

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15897320126752.png

Harley Blaze

"LOL! Dylan talks like a cracked out 1/2 brained Donald Trump... or is it just me? Dylan, love the trash talk, but I have to say I don't know if you should be talking that much shit to Ziggy. I've seen him train, he can throw down."

• Upvote 1

Nathan Dylan :

- If you want I give you a free check with a kiss from your momma in my dick. Haha! Sit down bitch, yes! I loose to a legend but I repeat, he can beat you in 20 sec. Let s win the next fight and we talk in november about you getting beat. Aaa, and Harley... You getting involved where is not your thing man, shut the fuck up before I slap your mooma to, or you have a sister?

• Upvote 2

Big F'n Column- By Robb Smith

Hello everyone and welcome to BFC's first of a new bi weekly series. This is the Big F'n Column!! I won't be spending 9 years every week writing previews and reviews because I don't have time for that so this column won't be long but it will be BIG. Packed every other week with all the information you need to stay caught up on all that's happening in Bloodbath. If you want your fighter featured here , want to start a rivalry or discuss the rising or falling stock of any fighters message me and we'll make it happen. Alright let's get to it!!

So last week we had BFC Syndicate 3 and two fighters were stepping up to defend their titles for the first time. At 145 we had Balink Tarlah defending against Darken Rahl. I felt like both these guys were pretty even skill wise and it showed in a very even round one. Back and forth on the ground but I believe the Champ took it. In round two Tarlah absolutely dominated. He won the scrambles and maintained control for the majority of round 2. He didn't allow his opponent to pop anything off and coming into round 3 I had it two rounds to nothing for Tarlah.

In round 3 Darken Rahl came out a man possessed. He got the fight to the ground and started dropping D bombs!! I was very impressed with how aggressive he was. As Rahl continued to maintain his posture and rhythm he ended up dropping some fists and elbows and eventually the referee had no choice but to stop the fight. I caught up with the new Champion after the fight and he had this to say " This is just the beginning for me, I won't be a one and done Champion. I'm here for the long haul."

In the bantamweight title fight Hale Stenburg was defending against Jack Waller. Hale had been looking really solid coming into this one. Jack to me wasn't really deserving of a title shot because he had only won 1 fight in BFC but he got his shot and these men put on a show.

In round 1 Stenburg wanted the clinch badly but every time he got it he couldn't capitalize. Jack Waller maintained his composure and used his reach to piece up his opponent. Even in the clinch it seemed Waller dictated the pace. As the round ended it was clear to me that Waller's size was a huge advantage.

Jack was elite throughout all five rounds. His size played a big role in this fight but he used his movement very well. Stenburg couldn't keep a hold of him and Jack just kept piecing him up and tearing him apart from the outside. When it was all said and done Jack Waller's 93 landed strikes led him to his new BFC Championship. I caught up with the new Champ after the fight and asked him about the fight. " I had a great coach and a great camp and we played this one smart and now we run the division."

In highlights last weekend was the debut of 1-0 Lou Higgins. It took only 39 seconds and two punches to connect for him to dispatch his opponent. After the fight he was strutting around and he even enjoyed a KO of the night bonus.

Alright let's get to the news and notes before we talk about next weekend's show. BFC Bloodbath 3 was announced for August 21st and has 10 top tier fights booked. That same weekend on August 22nd we have a huge card announced for BFC 19. It has been made official and I can now tell the world 155 pound stalwart Akhmed Dudayev 9 - 0 will defend his lightweight title against 14 - 1 Samuel "Minuano" Rodrigues. This fight has fireworks written all over it as both men have a combined 21 finishes between them.

Alright now onto this weekend's BFC 18 card!!

The Black Jackyl Joe Bailey is 2-0 in BFC 29 - 14 over all and he will be taking on 265+ Champion Vlad " The night is " Darko. These men come in with a combined 30 finishes inside 5 rounds. Expect them to push it again this weekend.

Now let me highlight a few fights and fighters to watch this weekend.

The 8-0 prospect T Bone Carver will be in action and I expect the KO King to keep racking up wins. Carver is the top ranked fighter at 205lbs and a win this weekend opens up a fight with the Champion Randleman.

"The Drunk Monk" Shu Fang Tzeng fights this weekend and with 7 straight wins and a 9- 1 record I expect big things from this bantamweight. A big win could see him leapfrog Garbrandt and sit atop the rankings and maybe even earn a title fight with newly crowned bantamweight King, Jack Waller.

My fight to watch this week is a good one for the wrong reasons. 4 - 5 Albert Lawrence welcomes highly touted 20 year old phenom Zig Zag Ziggy Ozbourne to BFC. 1 -0 Ziggy has spent the last year training after his debut win in HFC a BFC affiliate. What's intriguing about this fight is that nobody and I mean NOBODY is giving Lawrence a chance to win. Also the man who last beat Lawrence, 7 - 7 Nathan Dylan has been calling Ziggy out on social media.

The beef between Ziggy and Dylan has gotten so bad that Ziggy's teammates have gotten involved. The problem I see with this is that Nathan Dylan isn't fighting this weekend and furthermore Ziggy is fighting Lawrence. Can the Phenom stay focused on the task at hand and will Nathan Dylan be cageside like he promised? Stay tuned to this one!!!

Alright guys that's it for me, see you all next week here on the Big F'n Column!!

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w19.jpg Balink Tarlah:

Never talked much like others and respected all the fighters I fought. If sombody is talking trash about me, I will smash him like I done in the past. Respect Dudayev, respect Rahl, respect Butcher. I will do my best to comeback every time, I lost my chance to win the 155 belt after I dominated Dudayev, after I recive 145 title fight and win it, and now i loose... Nobody speak about that, here I see only bad word and all is fucking the other mom. I will be back on track, I deserved my 155 title chance winning against hard opponents in HFC, who fighted after title loose again for title? You need some wins for the belt, simple... Me. I always trainned hard and learned from my looses. I can loose 100 times but I can be back on track 1000 times and always respect the opposision because is a hard game here, we fight, blood everywhere. Let the small ones worry about money and hype I will do my thing and focus to be in the Hall of Fame one day. God bless us.

• Upvote 4

15801128428306.jpg Ziggi

I cant help it anymore, have to question this.

I fighted Samuel Rodriguez as a main event after I loose a big fight with Laresn pussy.

Sooo, you lost to a pussy, what does that make you?

You win your last fight against Issa, but the only yhing you have in common with him is that you both have GIRL NAMES!

The name Ziggy means Diminutive Form Of Sigmund and is of German origin. Ziggy is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. Ziggy Marley, musician.

• Ziggy Elman, stage name of American jazz trumpeter Harry Aaron Finkelman (1914–1968)
  • Ziggy Stardust, a 1970s persona of David Bowie (1947–2016), English musician, singer-songwriter, producer, actor and arranger.

your next opponent i outclassed him, outclass him and fight bigger names + that you are small.

You outclassed him? If you outclassed him, then I just showed you up.

slaWykI.jpg

Is a superfight, freeweight, why should i fight a bitch like you?

I don't even know what that means.. superfight, freeweight? Same weight class, dumb ass. And any fight with you in it is the exact opposite of a super fight. Why should you fight a bitch like me, huh? Well, firstly, I'm no bitch you punk ass little pansy ass licker. Step foot in the cage with me and I'll show you bitch.

I will text you mooma right now and go with her to drink a coffe and maybe I will make you a brother because you seem like a cbomb that want money, you are not a gladiator.

My Mooma? I don't have a cow, but if I did, I wouldn't let you have sex with it you sick degenerate chicken plucker. Gladiators have no need for money, so you make no damned sense a all. I'm the one wanting a fight, you're the one running away.

I will negociate this fight soon with a fighter that I can make hype and money, a biger fighter, not only a grappler.

(Negotiate) Most important misconception about that statement you just made is that you will not win against a bigger and better fighter.. so you will not gain any hype. You'll only make base pay, which is the same as you would get from fighting me. Not only a grappler? Well, outstanding, because I don't grapple unless I have to!

This org is full of grapplers! Where are the strokers?

Well, I'm a striker, but I haven't had to stroke since I was 15. Ladies love my hair, chiseled body, and the fact that I can bench press them in the bed all night long. So why are you asking to be stoked? Can't get any loving from my cow?

And you kids fight the fights i fighted from 25 to 28 and we talk after.

That's it!! You're just pissed off because you have grey hair on your wrinkled old balls! Now it makes so much sense. Time to retire grandpa, go get your diaper and walker and take a seat in the back.

• Upvote 2

Nathan Dylan rasponds:

- Ok, you have a nice name, you can win fights faster then me. But what you would do, If I win the fight? What you would sau if I beat you? You think I am a shit fighter, old? I 28, some fighters fight at 35. But what Ziggy the smart one will do If I Nathan, the grandpa will beat you? You underestimate me mate. I hve a fight soon, after this fight I wanna make that fight that I talked so, 2 fight and I fight you. You don t have time? You are in hurry? Fight Tarlah he seems like a nice guy not a bastard like me, or you fuck him up to and talk trash about him to because you beat 2 guys in row, the first one loose the fight from beggining and the second one is done for life from the first loose he get.

• Upvote 1

15801128428306.jpg Ziggy

I'm must saying that I will whoop your ass, and the sooner, the better and that if you are gonna make statements like some of those ludicrous things you've been saying, then I am going to point it out and correct you. Trash talk is fun, but making shit up to trash talk makes you look weak minded and feeble. If you beat me? I can't imaging a world where that would ever happen, but should you defeat me, I will either point out how you cheated, or give you credit for a good fight. If I lose to the likes of you though, I will have to rethink my career. Your next fight should be me, period. Balink is a good dude, I don't want to hurt him. I called you out to shut you up, and that's that. Has nothing to do with your skills, or lack there of, your fighting experience or delusional self importance.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w27.jpg

Come to my fight and we we talk if you want kid, let s see if you are coky then. I stared my career at 25 because i was in army 6 years, 6 missions from age of 21 and many trainning, I maked my bones when you banged cheerladys in highschool. Come at my fight with Dan Norway and I will smack the fuck out of you. My manager and his brother are helping me put to upgrade my career so I do my best. They are the best managers from Romania and helped me out everytime, never been in an alliance and they will be on top one they one their own. So, you come? Or scary of a street fight?

Nathan Dylan rasponds:

- Ok, you have a nice name, you can win fights faster then me. But what you would do, If I win the fight? What you would sau if I beat you? You think I am a shit fighter, old? I 28, some fighters fight at 35. But what Ziggy the smart one will do If I Nathan, the grandpa will beat you? You underestimate me mate. I hve a fight soon, after this fight I wanna make that fight that I talked so, 2 fight and I fight you. You don t have time? You are in hurry? Fight Tarlah he seems like a nice guy not a bastard like me, or you fuck him up to and talk trash about him to because you beat 2 guys in row, the first one loose the fight from beggining and the second one is done for life from the first loose he get.

Wrong profile bud. All this back and forth had multi written all over it. No one believes it's your little brother. Why would he respond as your fighter anyway? Unfortunately you got busted by the mistake that has took down a bunch of multis. Tisk tisk LOL

1) My little brother fighters never faught against my fighters to cheat or something

2) My little brother fighters are contracted to rrfc or another org, never been in hfc or bfc

3) If is a mistake for introducing him here, I am sorry and I will not do it anymore

4) I tried ti hype it up, I don t think is a bad mistake

5) Is a rule in game that says that you cannot have 1 account and sombody else another account? If is, plz show me and I will talk to him to not play anymore this game.

• Upvote 1

Nathan Dylan rasponds:

oh boy

here we go again

not easy with heaps of accounts i guess

• Downvote 1

You know what, fuck off. Don t throw bad words on me, I never cheated. He is my brother and that s it. If the org boss has a problem and a complain with that just text me and I end all my contracts. I am more clean then many of you that posts like an angel. Never have maked fights and I reached here with hard work, I was haeving VIP only 1 time when I win a tournament, rest is history. If sombody has a problem with that release myf ighetrs and that s it, but don t hit me with accusations because I am not a bad man and a cheater. I asked my brother to help me promote this fight, not a mistake, nothing. And all of you that point your finger to me, fuck off. You are not more correct then you think, all of you are in alliances. I know some people in some alliances that I will not give names, that have many fighters on pocket but I repeat, I don t start to wash things in public. I am nr 1 in Romania with hard work, my little brother is nr 2 with hard work and with my advices. So, I close this subject and say if I am gulty plz, release my fighters and have a nice day but I don t see what I have done bad.

• Upvote 2

President Halle here,

Lets focus on the fights rather than peoples accounts. If someone is cheating they will be exposed. As of now, I do not see any wrong doing that has occurred in BFC. If there has been some foul play, it has had no effect on BFC, it's current champions and all the fighters working to become champions. If someone believes otherwise please message me and Chris directly. Lets save the forum for news, smalk talk and fight call outs.

Overall though, I love this new energy on the forum, lets keep it up.

We have two hugggeee events the weekend. The highest hyped fight in BFC history will be taking place!!!

Much love and stay Bloody!

BH

• Upvote 4