Fletch404

Rampage :)

Rampage is yours Joseppe.

May I please have this one if it's still available?

Of course you can bud.

Excellent work! I appreciate the diversity of these.

These are excellent as well. I was tempted to inquire about the scarface guy because he looks like a fighter hahaha

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. If you want the Scarface Guy as well you can have it.
  • Upvote 1

Rampage is yours Joseppe.

Of course you can bud.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. If you want the Scarface Guy as well you can have it.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me pick up the facial hair guy lol You're welcome for the props but you definitely deserve them. Lastly, I inquired about another avatar as opposed to Scarface. I'll sit on that one and if no one picks him up after a bit then I'll jump on it. I don't want to be greedy lol

• Upvote 1

I can has Scarface since ShaolinVenom turned it down?

Scarface is yours Blake.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me pick up the facial hair guy lol You're welcome for the props but you definitely deserve them. Lastly, I inquired about another avatar as opposed to Scarface. I'll sit on that one and if no one picks him up after a bit then I'll jump on it. I don't want to be greedy lol

No problem at all , though since it is Christmas and all that bollox , you can have him if you want.

Thanks mate! Wish you and your family happy holidays!

Same to you and your family bud!

I'll definitely keep an eye out for future magnanimous work you do and despite these being free, I'm going to send you some Tycoon cash as a donation for your effort and time. That's only fair.

It's all good man , you don't need to send me anything. I have another thread with avatars that are available for sale and I have enough Tycoon Cash. But I do appreciate the offer.