The History of Multi By Metra M'Bole

Hey guys I'm Metra M'Bole and I will explain everything,

First of all don't think I will lie to you by saying it was my cousin of something I admit it I was the owner of all those accounts.

I am a pure MMA fan and in Top of that I'm a professional MMA Fighter some of you even know me and when I started playing MMA tycoon I was shocked because I loved this game at first sight. In my first month of playing I won an Non Vip tourney and I got my VIP days for 60 days, I created a clothing company (Vikai Gear) and earned enought money to buy a real VIP account.

I was currently competing on the Island and I loved the way things were working there but I wanted to create my own org. I ask to one of the most influant person in this game (I won't say his name) how could I get an other company and I was told it was impossible every manager can run only one company. So I ask him what if I create an other account with a VIP and I was told it was okay as long as no one knows and I don't transfert money between those accounts. And to be honest I never did beside to buy VIP to someone else and told him it was for a friends or to pay the Dojo (Drizzy's Gym on the island) which is like in any other private gym. And after a week of playing I created Drizzy Breezy creator and First Owner of LFC.

After a short period I decided that LFC will be my main company and I will play to make the better company on The Island, I swap Vikai Gear with LFC to Drizzy and decided to close my clothing company to make a laundry company to earn enought money to secure the future and after the Island I was looking at all those Private Gym so I created the Dojo with the money i had earned with Drizzy's Laundry.

But before that, still on the Island I wanted more fighter to compete on the Island and in LFC so I created Biggysmalls who by the way did nothing else that fighting. I really missed Vikai Gear and I was not the only one so I decided to create Riley Freeman. But when I need I asked myself why wouldn't I started a nutrition company to see how it works so I waited the next Island Season to do it and when I realized it wasn't the better thing to do I re-opened Vikai Gear on the Island.

Just before the Island end I wanted to create a very good Gym on the Island and not only for my fighter but for any Island fighter even if it was very limited in term of capacity but that's why it would be the better gym ever made on The Island. So I created Asap Man and I told myself I would better create him sooner because if I created him just before the begining of the next season it would be weird that a newbie knew how gym work.

When the next season began I created The GYM, I know a lot of you loved it and it was a pleasure to be the one who finally didn't think just for himslef on the island in terms of gym.

After a year of playing I asked myself what should my record be if I had knew all I knew when I started so I created my last account Mr Pro to take the challenge. And once again I used this account to help people on the Island this season by creating again the Vikai Gear store on the Island. To give them sponsor and really good looking apparel for their Island fighters.

If you are reading this that means you have been through this big post and I thank you for reading me, so yes it's true I had multi account but I never did it to cheat of something like that all my account where helping people in this game even the Hilo gym was hosting fighters from different manager I barely knew, THE GYM on the Island over the two last season was The better public GYM ever made on the Island and it was for everyone, The vikai Gear brand brang the better Gi in this game with 4 differents belts and a lot of other designs, and of course LFC one of the best org for the fighter in terms of understanding I did my best everytime tp give LFC fighters the best traitment possible. And to all of you I really want to apologyze for not being there anymore I think there is no more competition Legacy will buy you all lol hope you go to imperial :P !!!

Now all these had been done I know there is no turning back, I loved this game and it was a real pleasure to invest a lot of my time in it thank you all.

PS: Until my account are banned all vikai product are at 1$ and The GYM and The Dojo are also at 1$ per week

ENJOY :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you are reading this that means you have been through this big post and I thank you for reading me, so yes it's true I had multi account but I never did it to cheat of something like that all my account

Bullshit

You created those accounts to benefit yourself and now you have been caught with your pants down you quit. You can try passing them off as benefiting you, but all the links have been shown that they all benefited your main account, and one of those accounts were purely to help fill LFC events.

We'll see you in like a month when you create a new account to try and play without people knowing who you are and what you did.

• Upvote 2

Bullshit

You created those accounts to benefit yourself and now you have been caught with your pants down you quit. You can try passing them off as benefiting you, but all the links have been shown that they all benefited your main account, and one of those accounts were purely to help fill LFC events.

We'll see you in like a month when you create a new account to try and play without people knowing who you are and what you did.

For some reason I read this in the Jeremy Kyle voice.

• Upvote 3

Hey guys I'm Metra M'Bole and I will explain everything,
First of all don't think I will lie to you by saying it was my cousin of something I admit it I was the owner of all those accounts.
I am a pure MMA fan and in Top of that I'm a professional MMA Fighter some of you even know me and when I started playing MMA tycoon I was shocked because I loved this game at first sight. In my first month of playing I won an Non Vip tourney and I got my VIP days for 60 days, I created a clothing company (Vikai Gear) and earned enought money to buy a real VIP account.
I was currently competing on the Island and I loved the way things were working there but I wanted to create my own org. I ask to one of the most influant person in this game (I won't say his name) how could I get an other company and I was told it was impossible every manager can run only one company. So I ask him what if I create an other account with a VIP and I was told it was okay as long as no one knows and I don't transfert money between those accounts. And to be honest I never did beside to buy VIP to someone else and told him it was for a friends or to pay the Dojo (Drizzy's Gym on the island) which is like in any other private gym. And after a week of playing I created Drizzy Breezy creator and First Owner of LFC.
After a short period I decided that LFC will be my main company and I will play to make the better company on The Island, I swap Vikai Gear with LFC to Drizzy and decided to close my clothing company to make a laundry company to earn enought money to secure the future and after the Island I was looking at all those Private Gym so I created the Dojo with the money i had earned with Drizzy's Laundry.
But before that, still on the Island I wanted more fighter to compete on the Island and in LFC so I created Biggysmalls who by the way did nothing else that fighting. I really missed Vikai Gear and I was not the only one so I decided to create Riley Freeman. But when I need I asked myself why wouldn't I started a nutrition company to see how it works so I waited the next Island Season to do it and when I realized it wasn't the better thing to do I re-opened Vikai Gear on the Island.
Just before the Island end I wanted to create a very good Gym on the Island and not only for my fighter but for any Island fighter even if it was very limited in term of capacity but that's why it would be the better gym ever made on The Island. So I created Asap Man and I told myself I would better create him sooner because if I created him just before the begining of the next season it would be weird that a newbie knew how gym work.
When the next season began I created The GYM, I know a lot of you loved it and it was a pleasure to be the one who finally didn't think just for himslef on the island in terms of gym.
After a year of playing I asked myself what should my record be if I had knew all I knew when I started so I created my last account Mr Pro to take the challenge. And once again I used this account to help people on the Island this season by creating again the Vikai Gear store on the Island. To give them sponsor and really good looking apparel for their Island fighters.
If you are reading this that means you have been through this big post and I thank you for reading me, so yes it's true I had multi account but I never did it to cheat of something like that all my account where helping people in this game even the Hilo gym was hosting fighters from different manager I barely knew, THE GYM on the Island over the two last season was The better public GYM ever made on the Island and it was for everyone, The vikai Gear brand brang the better Gi in this game with 4 differents belts and a lot of other designs, and of course LFC one of the best org for the fighter in terms of understanding I did my best everytime tp give LFC fighters the best traitment possible. And to all of you I really want to apologyze for not being there anymore I think there is no more competition Legacy will buy you all lol hope you go to imperial :P !!!
Now all these had been done I know there is no turning back, I loved this game and it was a real pleasure to invest a lot of my time in it thank you all.
PS: Until my account are banned all vikai product are at 1$ and The GYM and The Dojo are also at 1$ per week
ENJOY :)

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/01/Didnt-Read-George-Clooney-Tldr-Too-Long-GIF.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 2

I was currently competing on the Island and I loved the way things were working there but I wanted to create my own org. I ask to one of the most influant person in this game (I won't say his name) how could I get an other company and I was told it was impossible every manager can run only one company. So I ask him what if I create an other account with a VIP and I was told it was okay as long as no one knows and I don't transfert money between those accounts.

Well we all thinking the same here, who you might have asked, "The Godfather of Multi`s", right? And no legit, non cheating manager would recommend that to another Manager, that it is ok as long as nobody know, cmon that doesnt sound wrong to you at all?

But man that you actually where thinking of not getting caught and how to avoid detection and the creation of an account way before the island so nobody was wondering about a new user running a good gym. This is more intention then everything and shows you that you actually knew it was the wrong thing to do. I never really had contact with any of the businesses, but you having also all those different accounts in different alliances is a dick move, that i cant look past.

Just take you got caught and play with your main account, you will see how well it goes for you after this. But you are burned now in this game, i guess.

• Upvote 1

If you really love the game stick around with your main account and don't do it again. If you follow the rules and have learned not to do it, once you prove yourself people will give you another chance. We lose enough people on here. As far as I feel, you have owned what you did and admitted to it, just keep your main account so people know it is you and you are not hiding and play right. You just broke one of the main rules on here, it will take a while to rebuild your rep, some will never get passed it. But all you can do is play and follow the rules.

If it happens again, then they will turn on you and most likely will never be given another shot, it will all depend on your actions from this point on.

But I am sure some will disagree, some say I am to nice on here.

• Upvote 11

If you really love the game stick around with your main account and don't do it again. If you follow the rules and have learned not to do it, once you prove yourself people will give you another chance. We lose enough people on here. As far as I feel, you have owned what you did and admitted to it, just keep your main account so people know it is you and you are not hiding and play right. You just broke one of the main rules on here, it will take a while to rebuild your rep, some will never get passed it. But all you can do is play and follow the rules.

If it happens again, then they will turn on you and most likely will never be given another shot, it will all depend on your actions from this point on.

But I am sure some will disagree, some say I am to nice on here.

I agree with you on this one, Joe.

If Mentor is still around then Metra should be also.

• Upvote 3

I agree, let him keep the main account. BUT there needs to be more punishment than just the deletion of the other accounts. If we are going by the Mentor punishment standard, he had to pay a tycoon dollar fine (in two installments) of 3 million iirc, maybe a VIP fine as well i dont remember and his org's hype was reset to 0. If anything what Metra did is slightly worse as all of the other accounts were clearly benefiting his org to extreme purposes as well as constantly fighting each other.

A full reset will do. Send all his fighters to the FA list and put LFC and the other companies on sale for 1$

This means losing all companies, fighters and money. And start as a fresh noob that just bought vip.

I would also place a 6 months/1 year ban on owning an org(since this is the place where most of the exploiting happens)

I'm fine with him continuing to play the game and even keeping his main account(Manager ID number and name)

As for the resetting hype to 0, I find that pointless. After a couple of events, the hype will be at the exact same level as before. An org lives of the fighters it has under contract, not from hype from 3 or 4 previous events. To make a difference, the company needs to leave his hands permanently. If no one else wants to take it, it should be closed.

• Upvote 3