Gladius Survival Of The Fittest

MrWonder

I just take a look at it as I don't want to make you wait any longer but I don't have my computer right now so I won't be able to make the good visual I will put the results below and upload the visual tomorrow.

Group A :

1-Warren Peace (12pts)

2-Spotted Eik (4pts)

2-Edo Ronin (4pts)

4-Lord Dracula (3pts)

Group B :

1-Reese Ngannou (9pts)

2-Kala Kukko (8pts)

3-Harry Chapman (3pts)

4-Aidamir Magomedsharipov (0pts)

Group C :

1-Raymundo Camara (7pts)

1-Helmer Herrera (7pts)

1-Jon Pezao (7pts)

4-Jallu Kaskinen (0pts)

Group D :

1-Amadou Camara (11pts)

2-Coby Esch (7pts)

3-Tafa Mispati (4pts)

4-Qamar Hilal (0pts)

So we have 2 Option here and I'm fine with any of them but I want to know what do you think of them before making my choice this is our tourney, it's already awesome let's continue that way.

Option 1 : we keep everything as planned with 2 playoffs spot per group, so 8 fighters will move on to quarter-final.

As for the tied position the rules would be the one used by PFL, in case of a tie between 2 fighters the winner of their bout will be qualified. In the case of a 3 fighters tied with all winning and losing against each other, the fastests finish will move on.

That would mean

Group A : Warren Peace / Spotted Eik

Group B : Reese Ngannou / Kala Kukko

Group C : Helmer Herrera / Raymundo Camara

Group D : Amadou Camara / Coby Esch

Option 2 : As some of you already said, we could go for a 12 men playoff. All Top 3 fighters from each group would be qualified. This would also means 4 fighters will move on straight to quarter-final which would be the winner of each Group and in the case of group C the fastest finish will be qualified. The 8 other fighters will go to 8th final.

Let me know what you think of this

• Upvote 2

Im supporting option one. Just because format 2 feeds #2 guys into wolves and is just good for guys at #1 and #3 ranks. Yes my guy is second at group :shades:

Option 3 would be best.

3th ranked guys fight against each other. Losing fighters are out, winning guys continue.

2nd ranked guys fight against each other. Winning guys are throught, losing guys fight against those winning 3th ranked guys, losers are eliminated.

Then we have 4 guys that will fight against those 1st ranked guys.

Only problem is that island might end before this tournament is over.

Im supporting option one. Just because format 2 feeds #2 guys into wolves and is just good for guys at #1 and #3 ranks. Yes my guy is second at group :shades:

Option 3 would be best.

3th ranked guys fight against each other. Losing fighters are out, winning guys continue.

2nd ranked guys fight against each other. Winning guys are throught, losing guys fight against those winning 3th ranked guys, losers are eliminated.

Then we have 4 guys that will fight against those 1st ranked guys.

Only problem is that island might end before this tournament is over.

when does the island end exactly?

Things looking good for Raymundo Camara as he moves to the next round and his opponent "Thumper" runs away in fear. A free agent, not training now it is very unlikely he will get picked up so training time is key for us.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15629619539708.png vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b5.jpg

The Island has been good for Team Camara this season. Let`s hope it continues as we near the end of season tournament.

Camp Camara will ride again on this biiish, for now some R & R with these white chicks..

3kcV.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Here we are with our Quarterfinal !!!

200802115458102758.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15629619539708.png

Camara is actively looking for submissions from his back. He's worked himself a little space on the bottom and seems to be going for a triangle. No, he's switched into an armbar! That was slick! Peace rolls with it to try and escape but Camara cranks on the arm and Peace is forced to tap out! This one is aaaaaaaaall over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Raymundo Camara!

Raymundo Camara tried to hype himself up post fight but didn't word it too well and it ended up with him sounding like a bit of a tool.

Raymundo: Camp Camara moves on after destroying another Undefeated record ! Survival of the FATTEST !

ER5bBFvXkAEkLrw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15629619539708.png

Camara is actively looking for submissions from his back. He's worked himself a little space on the bottom and seems to be going for a triangle. No, he's switched into an armbar! That was slick! Peace rolls with it to try and escape but Camara cranks on the arm and Peace is forced to tap out! This one is aaaaaaaaall over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Raymundo Camara!

Raymundo Camara tried to hype himself up post fight but didn't word it too well and it ended up with him sounding like a bit of a tool.

Raymundo: Camp Camara moves on after destroying another Undefeated record ! Survival of the FATTEST !

ER5bBFvXkAEkLrw.jpg

15629619539708.png vs 13w3.jpg

Camp Camara vs Camp Jorma from FinnFighters looks like for the grand finale !

:)

This should be fun fun :)

15629619539708.png vs 13w3.jpg

Camp Camara vs Camp Jorma from FinnFighters looks like for the grand finale !

:)

This should be fun fun :)

These 10 minute rounds are super good for grapplers. Basically anything can happen and it will be really long round if it gets on the ground.

No matter what happens i think i keep Kukko after island. Hes about 18 year old miniun keeper speed @25 years age.

• Upvote 1