Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

Dave Ashbourne Jr. Hope your getting used to the mat in your face. When we meet you'll be seeing a lot more of it.

14739059343472.png

Dave Ashbourne Jr (360642)

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to? Do you know what I'm capable of? This fight should never have been made but my father panicked. He thought he wouldn't be able to fill the card so he offered you a world of pain. You were stupid enough to accept but your death is on his hands. I'm not sure I'll be allowed to fight after this massacre."

• Upvote 1

14739059343472.png

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to? Do you know what I'm capable of? This fight should never have been made but my father panicked. He thought he wouldn't be able to fill the card so he offered you a world of pain. You were stupid enough to accept but your death is on his hands. I'm not sure I'll be allowed to fight after this massacre."

Cameron Betts - 'listen here Dave Ashbourne jr the only reason your here is because of your dad wanting you to get a job, your a bum. why do you think u have sponsors because your daddy is looking out for his baby boy no matter what happens in your fight come see me and i will leave u 6 feet under after i beat this other waste of space Gorg Bezzina. Remember your place daddy's boy.

• Upvote 2

Cameron Betts - 'listen here Dave Ashbourne jr the only reason your here is because of your dad wanting you to get a job, your a bum. why do you think u have sponsors because your daddy is looking out for his baby boy no matter what happens in your fight come see me and i will leave u 6 feet under after i beat this other waste of space Gorg Bezzina. Remember your place daddy's boy.

14739059343472.png

"Daddy's boy?! DADDY'S BOY?! Alright Cameron, you got your wish. I now know who you are. Sponsors don't. But I do. And that is very bad for you. I Betts you lose to Bezzina. I Betts you go into hiding after you see me fight. You don't want this. Stop pretending."

• Upvote 1

14739059343472.png

"Daddy's boy?! DADDY'S BOY?! Alright Cameron, you got your wish. I now know who you are. Sponsors don't. But I do. And that is very bad for you. I Betts you lose to Bezzina. I Betts you go into hiding after you see me fight. You don't want this. Stop pretending."

Cameron Betts - ''Remember the name, ask your dad to put us in a cage together if he cares for your health he wont i promise you if you get in there with me you will be coming out of there in a body bag see you soon boy.''

• Upvote 2

22w18.jpg

Michal Kazimierczak - "Why am i fighting a bum, who by the way lost three times by knockout, we need a champ in this division and i reckon a belt would look quite nice around my waist, and this guy wont push me to a title fight. Mr. Ashbourne im ready for anyone in this division mark my words."

• Upvote 2

22w18.jpg

Michal Kazimierczak - "Why am i fighting a bum, who by the way lost three times by knockout, we need a champ in this division and i reckon a belt would look quite nice around my waist, and this guy wont push me to a title fight. Mr. Ashbourne im ready for anyone in this division mark my words."

''I have 2 fighters in the 145lbs division who would dismantle you at any time, any place, any where. Your fighting someone on the same skill level as you and i even back Axl Rayne beating you in the fight so before you start talking about a title fight beat the guy you have in front of you first then get your manager to talk to me and then maybe we can talk business, till then remember your place as a prelim fighter.''

• Upvote 2

''I have 2 fighters in the 145lbs division who would dismantle you at any time, any place, any where. Your fighting someone on the same skill level as you and i even back Axl Rayne beating you in the fight so before you start talking about a title fight beat the guy you have in front of you first then get your manager to talk to me and then maybe we can talk business, till then remember your place as a prelim fighter.''

22w18.jpg

Michal Kazimierczak - "Lets be honest Mr.FC, your fighters are not and never will be on the same level as me, no one in this 145lbs division is on my level and i'm going to prove that the day of my fight against this bum. Your so called fighters are 18, your 'kids' don't have any chance against me and the one so called experienced fighter, Freddie Scott well, lets say Axl Rayne stands more of a chance against me. Stay in your lane Mr.4-7."

• Upvote 1

22w18.jpg

Michal Kazimierczak - "Lets be honest Mr.FC, your fighters are not and never will be on the same level as me, no one in this 145lbs division is on my level and i'm going to prove that the day of my fight against this bum. Your so called fighters are 18, your 'kids' don't have any chance against me and the one so called experienced fighter, Freddie Scott well, lets say Axl Rayne stands more of a chance against me. Stay in your lane

both my fighters kill you any day of the week,as i have said beat Axl then worry about what is next till then be silent your a little lamb playing with lions.

• Upvote 1

both my fighters kill you any day of the week,as i have said beat Axl then worry about what is next till then be silent your a little lamb playing with lions.

22w18.jpg

Michal Kazimierczak - "Again, your 4-7 as a manager, not really a lion, Dick Head is doing a good job, maybe the guys at FC camp should come over. If they want a title that is."

• Upvote 1

14b1.jpg

Fran Griggs (363269)

"And just like that, there's a new sheriff in town. The boss was hesitant to sign me because of the weasels who will be shouting foul, conspiracy, favouritism, unfair but deep down they know. They know they need me. Common sense won in the end. These other fighters pretend to hate me but they want my hype. They've never seen anything like it. I'm the reason people tune in. I'm already the best fighter within this sorry excuse of an organisation. Exhibit A below. Which 185lb'er wants to get their ass beat for Exhibit B?"

Top 20 Ranked Fighters (MMA)

Name Rank 1 Fran Griggs 2042

• Upvote 1

Wrapping Up with the Boss
2020-06-01
Helsinki

We tried our very best to get to Mr. Ashbourne before he left the building. We wanted to hear his thoughts on the org's first event right after it happened and although he was in a rush and ever so slightly intoxicated, he duly obliged.
"Mr Ashbourne, what a night! It's done. It's officially in the books. How are you feeling right now?"
"I feel great. A little tired, not gonna lie. But all of the hard work was worth it. Listen, these guys put on a fantastic show tonight. There were some incredible performances and results from beginning to end."
"Who impressed you the most tonight?"
"Oh my god, there's so many. How about Ysuf Raisof knocking his opponent out cold as people were still walking up to their seats! He'll be moving up the next card he's on."
"Denis White also impressed getting the knockout finish?"
"Oh White is a beast. He only narrowly missed out on the KO of the Night award. He's an exciting fighter, it's going to be fun seeing him develop."
"Punch McDermott versus Theophan Krestovozdvijenskiy. Fight of the Night surely?"
"I mean, wow. My jaw...is still on the floor from watching that fight. Incredible, incredible fight. Between two warriors. Thomas Hand just told me on my way over here, 241 punches thrown in that fight. No clinching. No grappling. These two came to punch each other in the face. I have massive respect for both fighters. They both come out of this winners in my book. I think it should have been a little closer on the scorecards but hey, incredible fight. Fight of the Night for sure."

"We come to the co-main, a back-and-forth between Luca Myles and Davit Jaqeli before Jaqeli got the stop in the last round. Another great fight, what are your thoughts on that one?

"On another night, this could have been Fight of the Night. Another war, between two fighters I have big hopes for. I thought Luca Myles came across very well in his post-fight interview. He was looking for that takedown all fight long but just couldn't get it tonight."
"We have our Heavyweight champion. Tyrone Tyson. What did you think of the fight and what's next for the champ?"
"Yes we do. And I gotta say, I took some heat for making this fight. There were some suggesting Tyson was going to steamroll Luke Logan but that's not what we saw. Logan won the first two rounds on all scorecards. And that set up what I think is one of the best comebacks in a title fight I have ever seen. Tyrone Tyson is amazing. His corner should be proud. He should be proud. He trains at a top gym and it just goes to show what can happen if you put the work in. 18 years old and he goes to bed tonight a world champion"

"Any names you'd like to throw out there for his first title defence?"
. "Hahaha there's always something in the works. Listen for me, it has to be the winner of Flint vs. Vieira at Trifecta on June 17th. Two undefeated fighters at the top of their division."

"Boss, thank you for your time, I know you're on your way to the after party. Thanks for talking with us!"

"You bet."
Event Rating: 54.56
Attendance: 1,426
KO of the Night: Davit Jaqeli
Sub of the Night: Dolph Lindgren
Fight of the Night: Punch McDermott versus Theophan Krestovozdvijenskiy
  • Upvote 1

A&E Spotlight (2/6/20)

15w9.jpg
Peter Woodcock (336868)

"Hi! I'm Peter Woodcock. You might remember me from such Buzz comments as "is he the fake Ariel Helwani?" and "is it actually wooden?" Today is a special day for me because although I'm an active fighter, this is what I love to do. Talk to fellow fighters. Make friends with them. Learn their stories. And convey it all to the greatest sporting community there is. I'm honoured that Dave Ashbourne thought that this dumb aging fighter was good enough to have his own show. Here we are. We have four amazing guests coming up. I want to thank them all for taking the time out of their busy schedule to do this. And their managers for making it happen.
WELCOME, to the very first episode......of A&E Spotlight."
Peter: "Up first, we have the winner of Monday's co-main event. He took home a win and a $10,000 bonus. Davit, thanks for being here. Congrats on the win. How do you plan on spending that extra money?"
31w33.jpg

Davit Jaqeli: "Thank you Peter. It was tough fight. Hopefully now I will be able to buy a vehicle. I left my Lada in my home country."

Peter: "Driving to the gym equals more time at the gym, I like it. It was a good close fight right up until the TKO in the last round. Many people had Luca Myles winning the first round and you the second. What adjustments did you make after the first? Whatever you did, it clearly worked."
Davit Jaqeli: "I was not worried. Luca was known as a grabby hands fighter. Lucky for me he had too much Katcupuri. Then became tired and I was able to keep him away."
Peter: "That you were, putting him away in emphatic fashion, Tell us, how does one come from Georgia, Eastern Europe and end up in Canucks Combat Club in Montreal? Do you like the Canadian way of life?"
Davit Jaqeli: "I grew up in a small town where my uncle has a boxing gym. He trained me for a few years. Got accepted into a high school exchange program in Canada. When I was done, I stay in Canada. Started university but found boxing to be more profitable. Summers, not as warm. Winters colder. Not able to grow grapes for Cha Cha like home."
Peter: "I'm more of a beer man myself but I wouldn't say no to a little Cha Cha, I've heard stories. It's potent stuff. Now you've beaten one undefeated 2-0-0 guy, do you go after another one next? Who do you want for your next fight?"
Davit Jaqeli: "It does not matter. I will fight anyone until I am best in weight."
Peter: "I love that mindset Davit, thank you very much for your time. I'm sure Georgia is even more proud of you and as excited as I am to see where you go next. Thank you!"
Davit Jaqeli: "Gmadlobt Peter. May we meet again."

"I can already tell that this is a great way to spend my time. What a great first guest to have on the show. We've got three more guests coming up and let me tell you, they are three very different fighters and personalities so stay tuned."
Peter: "Up next, we have who some are calling the rightful heir to the Tyrone Tyson throne. He joins us on the back of an emphatic 90 second knockout in his MMA and A&E debut. He's off to a perfect start. He's the Brit with the heavy hand. It's Denis White. Denis, thank you for coming on the show."
30w33.jpg
Denis White: "Thank you for reaching out, I am a big fan."
Peter: "Talking about fans, I'm guessing you have a lot more after Monday night. Have you watched the fight back yet? How do you rate your performance? Personally, I felt like it deserved that KO of the Night bonus and I know I'm not alone in thinking that."
Denis White: "I actually watched it over and over again, just to see what i need improving on. it might not have been the KO of the night, but the gameplan was perfectly executed. Also i appreciate all the support from the fans and you all."
Peter: "And we appreciate the performance. Tell us more about your upbringing in London. Your father played an important part in your love for MMA is that right? What did that look like? What advice would you give to any young mixed martial artists that are hearing this right now?"
Denis White: "I am always excited to say My father played a very big role in my love for MMA, as a child i was surrounded by dedication, passion and confidence. it was not easy like you know nothing good come easy. I was willing to put in the work, My Advice will to the young is , be patient, stay discipline, focus don't settle for less the sky is up for your graps. last you can only be what you choose to be, so be careful what your choices are."
Peter: "Very well said. Great advice. I have no doubt that you just helped someone the way your father has helped you. Now your division has its champion. Dave Ashbourne has already mentioned the winner of Flint vs. Vieira as next in line for a shot. Where do you see yourself within the busiest weight division in the organisation? Is there someone you'd like to fight next?"
Denis White: "With all due respect to everyone in the division, i'm sure all are here to win and win it all. Denis is here and has come to walk through to the top. hahaha! I fight whoever I need to fight to get the championship."
Peter: "I'll be there cageside for the next one. Denis, thank you so much for taking the time to talk to us here today. I wish you the very best going forward and can't wait to see your next fight, whenever that may be. Thank you!"
Denis White: "Thank you guys for having me."
"What a delightful young man. The best advertisement for the harshest of sports. Well he's not that young and only one year younger than me but the point stands. Wiser beyond his twenty-five years, that's for sure. Talking about adverts. This show is brought to you by Convicted Trap House. Convicted Trap House, supplements that will have your fighter's rocked. Convicted Trap House. Have you ever made love to a man? Do you want to? Convicted Trap House."
Peter: "Up next, we have a man that everyone is talking about. We weren't sure whether we'd be able to get him on the show after his brutal three round massacre just days ago. But we got him. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Punch McDermott. Punch, welcome to the show."
Punch McDermott: "Thanks, Cocky. Great for you to have me here."
Peter: "You're not wrong mate. Wow. First things first, how are you feeling right now?"
Punch McDermott: "Disappointed. I don’t know how much of the fight you watched, but I fought with one proverbial hand tied behind my back and he still barely put up a fight. Three rounds of stand-up toe-to-toe boxing … and I can barely box. I fought to HIS advantage, didn’t even try to take him off his feet. Why? Because I felt like it. I wanted The Beginnings to be memorable, to give the fans something to talk about the next day. “Wow, did you see that? Punch won the fight without even trying. What a show!”
Peter: "And it certainly was memorable. You had entered the fight with two losses. Theophan came in with two wins and no losses. Do you think maybe people had written you off too early? Is there a lot more to come from Punch McDermott?"
Punch McDermott: "Listen, people can think what they want. Yes I lost two fights, but that was more about training than anything else. It was about seeing what would work and what wouldn’t. Wearing guys down, outworking them, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. That’s what works for me. You can be as good a boxer as you want, clinch 1,000 times a fight to slow me down and I’ll still find a way. So, yes, there is more to come."
Peter: "It was the kind of fight that I love to watch but hate to see my friends involved in. The number of significant strikes was off the charts in this fight. Were your family in attendance? What was their reaction?"
Punch McDermott: "My family don’t even know I fight. I told the missus that I was going to the store for milk. Took a flight to Helsinki, kicked some guy’s teeth in, and home in time for breakfast …. I forgot the milk, but I prefer to look at the silver lining."
Peter: "Hahaha Punch you are amazing, even without the milk. Without a shadow of doubt, you have propelled yourself towards the top of Welterweight. With rumours that the division's title will be on the line at MARQUEE 2, do you see yourself in the title picture? Who would you like to fight next?"
Punch McDermott: "That’s a dumb question, Cocky. It’s a huge division full of untested, ugly fighters. Have you taken a look at some of these guys? Best Best? Ethan Hawk? Winner at Bloodlust would be fortunate enough to be allowed to tie my shoes. Loser should be shipped back to bagging groceries at his local market. Van Vactor is a lucky punch away from being winless and I can hear Shelly Shellenberger’s big mouth from the other side of the Cartier Bridge. His breath smells horrible.
Peter: "I think I speak for all of the A&E faithful when I say we'd love to see any and every one of those fights. Punch, it's been a pleasure. You are an absolute joy to watch sir. All the best for your next fight. Thank you for coming on the show today!"
Punch McDermott: "Thanks Cocky. It HAS been your pleasure."
"What a character! We need a regular Punch McDermott segment on this show. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of that man. I also think referees will be raising his hand a lot more. If he lets them."
Peter: "And now. Please welcome, the new. The one. The only. World. Heavyweight. Champion. The baddest man on the planet. The king of the heavyweight throne. The face of A&E - Tyrone "The Uppercut Assassin" Tyson. Tyrone, thank you for being here."
Tyrone Tyson: "Thanks for having me Paul."
Peter: "Anytime my friend. Has it sunk in yet? How does it feel?"
Tyrone Tyson: "I still dont feel anything.... am I smiling right now?"
Peter: "You're winning right now, I'll tell you that. The world wants to know, what was the first thing you did when you woke up the morning after becoming the heavyweight champion?"
Tyrone Tyson: "Mr Ashbourne knocking on my hotel room door with three hookers and a bag of snow woke me up.... that dude knows how to party!"
Peter: "I know right! I've had my fair share of late nights with him. I only got this job because I'm his drug dealer. Now, you were down two rounds going into the third. What was going through your mind? How did you turn it all around like that? I've never seen anything like it."
Tyrone Tyson: "You know how some fighter need to be hit to know their in a fight? I need to be hit 12 times."
Peter: "Ha! Now the boss was quick to mention the winner of Flint vs. Vieira as your first title defence. Is that something that excites you? I'm not sure if it's been mentioned and I don't want to get in trouble here but I believe they're looking at 1st July. Would you be ready by then?"
Tyrone Tyson: "Whoever wins I don't care. They both love rolling around on the ground cuddling. Hope the winner likes getting kicked in the face."
Peter: "We've heard that contract negotiations are underway between yourself and A&E. How's that going? They have to write you a big fat cheque surely?"
Tyrone Tyson: "Are there big offers? You'll have to talk to my manager. He lets me stay in his guest house."
Peter: "I have a feeling he'll be staying in your guest house one day. Big things coming your way. The world is your oyster, as they say. I know you're a busy man and all of the media outlets are chasing you. Appreciate you coming on our show today. Thank you champ!"
Tyrone Tyson: "Thanks for having me Pablo"
"And there you have it. I hope you enjoyed today's show. We don't have a set schedule as of yet but I'm working on it. If you did enjoy this, please do give us a thumbs up so the boss doesn't pull the plug and cancel us. I need my salary for that Conviction Trap House Blueberry Kush. In stores now!
See you next time!"
The above interview answers have come from the fighters/managers directly. None of the content has been edited except for one or two typos.
  • Upvote 4

15w13.jpg

Ivan Wong (363490)

Peter: We are live from Clinch Pride gym, Hilo, alongside 145 lbs fighter Ivan Wong. Thank you for joining us today. So, Ivan, how's your preparation for Slim Jimmy at Trifecta.

Ivan: Feels great, should be an easy fight. No follow up question on Slim, he isn't worth being talked about.

Peter: Umm....okay then.....Anyways, A&E's MARQUEE 2 have just been announced. Do you have any desire to fight on this card or is there anyone on your mind for your next fight?

Ivan: We shall see. I honestly don't care. I am the best fighter in this division, I will destroy whoever they are going to put in front me.

Peter: Do you have any opinion on ...*interrupted by Ivan*

Ivan: I don't feel like you are quite qualified as an interviewer. You are talking to the greatest 145 pounder, and you are just gonna keep talking about other fighters? What a joke, thanks a lot for wasting my time.

*Ivan leaves and heads back to the sparring area*

Peter: .............I guess we will end the interview here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1