Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

KoF Press Release 4/23/2020:

Recent allegations have come out regarding our newest fighter Paddy Mcgillicutty being involved in an illegal drug smuggling ring, we at King of Fighters also stand by our fighters and proclaim these allegations to be entirely unfounded and infact slanderous. CEO Mattias Lundgren states "Paddy was the toughest guy to sign for us, not because we couldn't make the deal, but because he was hard as hell to get a hold of! Every time I called he was either training, in the cryofreeze, or indisposed with what definitely must have been multiple females, can't fault a guy for getting lucky! I have no doubt he had nothing to do with any illicit cartels he makes too much money as it is!" King of Fighters also issued a statement that while they have a firm anti-doping policy against PED's this does not include recreational drugs or banging whores.

• Upvote 1

Dude you are fighting yourself throwing your own fights in order to optimize testing.

Once you bend that far over you revoke your right to be taken seriously on anything you post in these forums

Congrats on level 9000 Cuck though :)

I’m assuming you are talking about yourself, you fight yourself, and you cheat and cheat more and then cheat some more... and then fight your own guys some more and claim you don’t do it when we show you proof to your face.

So yes, glad to know you realize your revoked from being relevant.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude you are fighting yourself throwing your own fights in order to optimize testing.

Once you bend that far over you revoke your right to be taken seriously on anything you post in these forums.

Congrats on level 9000 Cuck though :)

What the fuck does that matter, at least he isn't crushing cans in his own org! You should really consider ignoring this clown St.PierreCanada. At least you can pick and choose when you want to hear some complete BS.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

On days like these, I'm not sure what is more funny:

1) The Devlin-Cartel thinking that I'm going to ring their daughter

2) Camara sending me flowers and poems on a daily basis

Anyway, may you all have a lovely day! Peace out.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I received a kind phonecall from the Devlin-Cartel, asking me to either marry the boss his daughter Selena or suffer the consequences. I informed them that getting married has more consequences than anything they could ever do to me...

I believe that I actually heard some laughter before the standard 'You are a dead man Paddy!'.

Strange world, when fucking a cartel boss his daughter can get you into trouble...

Could be worse, at least I'm not Camara…

• Upvote 2

Can Camara be banned already? This game has had problems with managers doing character write ups, RPs, etc etc and all he's doing is going to each one and trolling poorly.

This dude so bad he caused me and Bjorn (used to bitter enemies) to not mind each other anymore.

Camara so bad he replaced penis cream(funny Camara is used for rubbing on dicks too) as MMAtycoon's biggest joke.

Keep on writing Bjorn not sure why some people here would prefer inactivity.

• Upvote 5

Can Camara be banned already? This game has had problems with managers doing character write ups, RPs, etc etc and all he's doing is going to each one and trolling poorly.

This dude so be he caused me and Bjorn (used to bitter enemies) to not mind each other anymore.

Camara so bad he replaced penis cream(funny Camara is used for rubbing on dicks too) as MMAtycoon's biggest joke.

Keep on writing Bjorn not sure why some people here would prefer inactivity.

Your seal of approval has been well received, thank you my man!

Camara is not worth to lose sweat over. He sucks so bad at trolling, that his trolling unintentionally almost becomes funny, in a dorky way.

He is like a chihuahua on xtc: crazy, retarded, delusional and never cleans up his shit.

• Upvote 1

BIG NEWS!

May the 6th 2020, what a day for the ages!
Paddy was short on words to the press, but mumbled 'what a day', so we strongly believe that he shares our opinion.

It all came as somewhat of a suprise to the public as no press conference was announced beforehand.
Furthermore, the two lovebirds made the headlines only just two weeks ago, when they were caught in the act (click here).

Sometimes an image however says more than words. Look at those cutes faces, what a couple!

Wedding.jpg

• Upvote 5

BIG NEWS!

May the 6th 2020, what a day for the ages!

Paddy was short on words to the press, but mumbled 'what a day', so we strongly believe that he shares our opinion.

It all came as somewhat of a suprise to the public as no press conference was announced beforehand.

Furthermore, the two lovebirds made the headlines only just two weeks ago, when they were caught in the act (click here).

Sometimes an image however says more than words. Look at that those cutes faces, what a couple!

Wedding.jpg

Guy got married just by a few hours and already lost most of his buffness. Marriage is the biggest disease bros