Claymore Elite Combat reaches another century of events when it presents CEC 600 on July 11th 2018. While we have an excellent roster of talent at our disposal we wanted to bring in some fighters outwith the org to put on some fantastic fights that you wouldnt see on just a regular card. Now Im not saying that we expect to put on a better event than the recent Syn Supernova card that Grant put together but I would love to put something out there that would generate similar excitement in our tycoon world.

So Im putting this out there for all to see. Im hoping to get as many top 100-ish fighters crammed into this card as possible and give the public the chance to cry out for the fights they want to see. Do you have a top fighter on your roster that youd like to get on one of our historic cards? Is there a fight you didnt think you would get to see that we can maybe make happen? Is there a current CEC fighter that you want to call out and get your fighter into the cage with? Org owners, lets work something out to get some super fights sorted and we can sort out a trade.

So lets get the discussion going and make this an absolute awesome card for our 600th event. Thanks guys.

• Upvote 8

"The Cuckold" Richard Kuklinsky (275967)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14999106836004.png

"You all know who I am, someone step up and fight me at CEC 600. I cannot get worthy opponents because they are all scared to get knocked the fuck out by a girl.

So who wants it? ill give 100k of my own money if someone defeats me at CEC 600.

DJ Maximus, we fought once before and you beat me fair and square, how about a rematch since you're one of the only HW's who has any balls? I'll wait for the biggest name to accept this fight..pussies, step up and take a real fight."

• Upvote 3

"The Cuckold" Richard Kuklinsky (275967)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14999106836004.png

"You all know who I am, someone step up and fight me at CEC 600. I cannot get worthy opponents because they are all scared to get knocked the fuck out by a girl.

So who wants it? ill give 100k of my own money if someone defeats me at CEC 600.

DJ Maximus, we fought once before and you beat me fair and square, how about a rematch since you're one of the only HW's who has any balls? I'll wait for the biggest name to accept this fight..pussies, step up and take a real fight."

15165035323675.jpg 15085530571140.png

If nobody wants to fight you we accept... as always :)

• Upvote 1

"GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"I need a fight, I'm #82 P4P. Only 1 legit loss(to Ozzy) in the last 8 game years, the others were bullshit robberies by the corrupt judges. I'm the Syn Heir To The Throne Tournament Champion and I will take out anyone else who is man enough to step up to fight."

"GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"I need a fight, I'm #82 P4P. Only 1 legit loss(to Ozzy) in the last 8 game years, the others were bullshit robberies by the corrupt judges. I'm the Syn Heir To The Throne Tournament Champion and I will take out anyone else who is man enough to step up to fight."

I can try to have a talk w/ Mentor to have GSG/Bruyne(http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=253518) fight happen. You game?

If Mordecai "Golden Boy" Sackett (265009) won't take my fight offer in the next day or two, then De Bruyne it is.

Sackett is a split decision loss I want to avenge.

Wouldn't be the same imo since it's a whole different manager. With Ovo still his manager, I think that rematch would be fire as hell.

Wouldn't be the same imo since it's a whole different manager. With Ovo still his manager, I think that rematch would be fire as hell.

I am sad that Kendrick left, we had a great bunch of fights between us. I was 4-3 vs him all time.

I still want to avenge that loss though, Sackett will have the same sliders as when Kendrick had him.

• Upvote 1

Mordecai "Golden Boy" Sackett (265009)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15066995436814.jpg

You guys disrespect my ability. Sackett will fight whoever he gets offered but would prefer a higher ranked fighter then himself. If the org owner cant book me with a higher P4P fighter, then ill take a fight with GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204).

• Upvote 2

Mordecai "Golden Boy" Sackett (265009)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15066995436814.jpg

You guys disrespect my ability. Sackett will fight whoever he gets offered but would prefer a higher ranked fighter then himself. If the org owner cant book me with a higher P4P fighter, then ill take a fight with GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204).

It's always amusing to me when a manager picks up a high ranked fighter and instantly starts requesting high profile fights, knowing he is yet to contribute anything to that fighters success. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's always amusing to me when a manager picks up a high ranked fighter and instantly starts requesting high profile fights, knowing he is yet to contribute anything to that fighters success. :)

I dont see why I have to give back and fight a lesser opponent because he lost to sackett before.

No one ever gave me shit, besides Grant giving me 50k to start off.

I already said Id fight him but only if the org owner cant find me a better opponent. Its not like im ducking a fight with him. Only reason I got sackett was to get some high level fights in.

I dont see why I have to give back and fight a lesser opponent because he lost to sackett before.

No one ever gave me shit, besides Grant giving me 50k to start off.

I already said Id fight him but only if the org owner cant find me a better opponent. Its not like im ducking a fight with him. Only reason I got sackett was to get some high level fights in.

Wasn't trying to put you down, just stating my opinion. If I picked up a high ranked fighter, I would be taking any fight the org offered him, seeing as how his success isn't yet my success.

Wasn't trying to put you down, just stating my opinion. If I picked up a high ranked fighter, I would be taking any fight the org offered him, seeing as how his success isn't yet my success.

I am willing to take any fight I get offered. Just letting my preference known.

if you take a fighter from fa its all yours ,i dont think you can care about the past if he was relased or nah ,you pick it up you do what you want

if you take a fighter from fa its all yours ,i dont think you can care about the past if he was relased or nah ,you pick it up you do what you want

Everyone plays the game their own way. I, personally, wouldn't pick up a fighter in the top 100 p4p off the FA list then start calling out fighters ranked higher than him. But that's just me.

yea but if you want to fight with low ranked fighters that will be free win idk

Not necessarily. I'm not saying you should fight low ranked fighters, I think you should fight whatever the owner of your org gives you and not come to the forums saying "I want him to fight an opponent of higher rank", like you did something for that fighter to deserve that. Plus some lower ranked fighters can easily smash up a top one, anything can happen in this game.

Not necessarily. I'm not saying you should fight low ranked fighters, I think you should fight whatever the owner of your org gives you and not come to the forums saying "I want him to fight an opponent of higher rank", like you did something for that fighter to deserve that. Plus some lower ranked fighters can easily smash up a top one, anything can happen in this game.

yea that was what i was thinking