WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

cheers and my apologies for calling Popart a pussssy, glad he is a man of honour and it was just a misunderstanding.

I believe you two are matched against each other IIRC.

Might make it a even fight, No morale vs not much training FA. Cheers for not bailing Popart.

Once again, El Locooooooooo is not my fighter...I test my fighters lol.

What did we learn here? We learned that testing is beneficial, unless you want to end up w/ a no hidden, no confidence potato like El Toro Locooooooooooo.

As if I did not know that. Lets not wake up the same stupid discussion.

PS: his shit hiddens give me a nice excuse when he loses. So if he wins, shame on the manager who gets beat by this poor bastard ;)

• Upvote 1

As if I did not know that. Lets not wake up the same stupid discussion.

PS: his shit hiddens give me a nice excuse when he loses. So if he wins, shame on the manager who gets beat by this poor bastard ;)

Lol what discussion? I was just being funny. Also, you have a fight offer against an FA because popart is a pothead and didn't read/remember the rules. He thought it was a single elimination tournament and dropped his guy. He will pick him back up, no worries.

Lol what discussion? I was just being funny. Also, you have a fight offer against an FA because popart is a pothead and didn't read/remember the rules. He thought it was a single elimination tournament and dropped his guy. He will pick him back up, no worries.

The discussion with the tournament creator about him changing the training time after the creation date.

Fight offer is on, so that is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

ohhhhh weee!!!!! WHAT A SECOND ROUND!!!! I will update points tomorrow and send the 3rd round of fights to managers :D it's been an exciting run soo far, excited to see how it plays out.

hope everyone is enjoying the tournament.

I've decided to chuck up 300k for knockout of the tournament, at the end of the tournament I will select each KO of the night awarded during the series and we will vote for which KO was the best for the 1st phase of the tournament. (6 candidates for the award)

their will be a separate KO award for the semi finals/Finals which will be 100k as their are much less fights to pick from.

points have been updated, the score board is looking good, some people getting a head early, while others still need to get points on the board, a 1st round finish is worth much more than a decision win so for those without any points yet it might pay to risk a little or you'll miss your chance to make the play offs. this is where it starts to get interesting.

I really hope everyone is enjoying the Tournament soo far. It was definetly a rollarcoaster putting this together, I had a vision and I thank each and everyone of you for helping me mould this into what it is today.

I'd like to make this an Annual thing or maybe push multiple seasons out a year (different divisions) that solely depends on the outcome and overall happiness with the participants to keep it going.

I'd like feedback from each of the competitors so I can have suggestions to make this thing better, see if we can make it a permanent part of mmatycoon n keep the WKBC super series rollin in all divisions with massive prizes for all the winners that win such a time dedicated tournament.

I know there was some clashing and frustration but I'd like thank yous again for perservering, think of it like the UFCs first tournament and i'm still tryna figure out shit haha. thanks for bearing with me.

Round 3 fights will be sent out ASAP, stay sharp and be ready for the next round :D

-Jay

Round 3's fights have been sent out, some great match ups generated this time round, recover and train hard until the next one guys. we're coming up to half way through our 1st half of the seaon. only 8 will make it through to the next round however we will some great oppurtunities for all of those that chose to stick with us in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a great 3rd round of the season we are left with 3 undeafeated fighters sporting a record of 3-0, it is safe to say these 3 as well as the 2-1 russian knockout artist have secured their spots in the final 8. the rest are still up for grabs, remember a 1st round finish is worth 5 points!!!

Andrei Chikatilo claims the first clean KO of the tournament over the Croatian representative Filip Mirkovic.

those with the 0-3 records will have to spice things up if you wish to secure a spot in the final 8.

We are officially half way through the preliminaries and it's gone very well.

After round 3 here is how it currently stands:

Ranking
1. Andrei Chikatilo - 10 points
2. Charlie River - 9 points
3. Sagat Petchyindee - 8 points
4. Purjo Pekka Koistinen - 7 points
5. Juan Escobar - 6 points
6. Schemedgar Dimms - 4 points
7. Anton Ibarra - 4 points
8. Muhammad Jaraya - 3 points
9. Daewoo Lanos - 2 points
10. Jacobo Fonseca - 2 points
11. Valdeci Sobrinho Campos - 2 points
12. Filip Mirkovic - 0 points
13. Skinny Arse - 0 points
14. Eduardo Estevez - 0 points
  • Upvote 1

Fun tournament so far Jay. I see you're doing quite well yourself...

You do realise though that if you win your own tournament some might cry shenanigans thus putting an asterisk next to your name?

Maybe best to throw a few fights? Just to keep things on the up and up

*EDITED* I am just kidding Jay. Don't throw any fights lol

If he wins is fare and square tho. Just top managers competition, same date creation, 18yo.

Imho him fighting at his own org looks worse than this (even tho I dont think he does it to cherry pick, but because lack of rooster)

You do realise though that if you win your own tournament some might cry shenanigans thus putting an asterisk next to your name?

Maybe best to throw a few fights? Just to keep things on the up and up.

I think if he wins, it's fair play. Don't see a way to give himself an advantage.

If he wins is fare and square tho. Just top managers competition, same date creation, 18yo.

Imho him fighting at his own org looks worse than this (even tho I dont think he does it to cherry pick, but because lack of rooster)

Of course mate. I was only joking around. Just throwing some psychological warfare out there!

Maybe best to throw a few fights? Just to keep things on the up and up

*EDITED* I am just kidding Jay. Don't throw any fights lol

Thanks Alfred, a part from the rollarcoaster at the start, it's come to fruition how I imagined it, will definetly be doing another one after this in a different weight class, will see what weight class everyone is keen for on the next 1.

haha I've had some good luck so far, with my super confident slow learner (gutted I released my orginial Sagat (had KNOCKOUT POWER) since I fuccked up my stats in creation lmao.

managed to score a headkick tko with woeful kicks lmfao, i'll take that with a smile.

I think i'll make the play offs, but i'll be honest, I have my eyes on Charlie and Purjo, I think Dimms will be a tough cookie aswell, still anyones tournament right now. Andrei could just KO his way to the title if he keeps up his current form.

Anyways Daewoo, your name has been written in the deathnote, only a matter of time now :*