Rapid Fighting Championship

SavageMMa

(340k+)Organization with fighters under 340k  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What should said organization have to do?

• Remove all fighters under 340k and strip champion(s) under 340k
    • Remove the advertisement of a 340k+ organization
    • Have their Organization banned (harsh)

This "Organization" claims to be 340k+ yet some of their champs are as low as the 220ks they often sign fighters that are almost 100k lower than advertised, they do this so they can try and cheat their organization up the ranks and so they can cheat 340k+ fighters out of making names for themselves while building up these guys who have no business fighting for the organization. I find the whole thing absolutely sickening! I don't know how to get a hold of mike but he should at least get ahold of this company and tell them to stop falsely advertising their organization. Either stop contracting fighters under 340k+ or stop advertising a 340k+ organization.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5564

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

UPDATE! They stripped their 145lb champion and say they have one open weight division (265+) and only have two fighters signed to the 170lb division under a 1 fight contract to fight one another. So I guess things are looking up!

Thats because some people didn't understand what was going on! I just started working with this org and helping to reorganize it. Now all of a sudden you people want to blackmail the org from gaining fighters!

We already had stated in numerous places, on our org home page, on buzz, on message forums that we are 340K+ 145-265 Lbs with an open weight ID division at 265+ lbs!!!!!!! We had one fight with two others at 310K agreed to fight on NYE because they were both free agents and they wanted their fight record to show that fight at 170 lbs and not 265+!

Before I joined RFC , true there was multi id fighters fighting each other, but that has changed and we have started a new brand with a sponsor, new logo, belt, and new talent. Give us a break!

Operations Manager

Slade Sanders

• Upvote 5