Max out cardio/strength OR other physicals?

MasterLeader

30 members have voted

1. 1. What works better?

• Maximise cardio and strength at the start
    • Maximise cardio but spread the rest of the points across non-strength physicals
    • Maximise other physicals and work cardio/strength up from zero

• 2 weeks later...

Cardio will increase by default by having more fights and longer fights like championship fights, and also from training anything. Because training everything puts a little cardio in and so there is no point in wasting time training straight cardio imo because you can just use general circuit to get it in if anything.

• 2 years later...

Strength, Cardio, and Flexibility(Yoga) are physicals you can work on without a coach/trainer.

Strength will also help speed, Flexibility will also help balance, agility.

I start my new fighters with (1) strength and (2) conditioning, so they can focus on those physicals without a coach. So that my other fighters who are working on other physicals, have the coach to themselves or less fighters per coach session.

Many gyms can get expensive, and a new fighter who doesn't have money will be able to stay in Cozad for only $50 and focus on Conditioning, Strength, Flexibility before moving into a better gym with better training and coaches.

I own the gym, Shinobi Martial Arts & Ninjutsu located in Los Angeles.

• Upvote 1