Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (18th August 2019)

Bantamweight Division (135lbs)

CH (-) Sergei Petrov (15-2, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (-) Preston Mason (15-8, L,W,W,L,W)

2 (-) Black Alligator (11-4, W,W,L,NC,L)

3 (-) Leo Kovarov (10-4-1, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (-) Im Peach (3-2, W,W,L,W,L)

5 (-) Eta Knox (9-9, L,L,W,W,W)

Flyweight Division (145lbs)

CH (-) Henrique Gusmao (17-2, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (-) Kron Diego (8-2-1, L,W,W,W,W)

2 (-) Andre 3000 (10-4, W,W,L,W,W)

3 (-) Grumpy Bastard (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

4 (-) Mono Loco (6-5, L,W,L,L,W)

5 (-) Niuda Kakka (9-7, L,L,L,L,W)

Lightweight Division (155lbs)

CH (-) DeMario Valdez (13-4-1, W,W,W,W,L)

1 (-) Pentti Pentele (6-3, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (-) Tud Stoddler (W,W,W,W,L)

3 (-) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

4 (-) John Starman (16-10, W,W,W,W,W)

5 (-) Ernest Graves (14-11, L,W,L,L,L)

Welterweight Division (170lbs)

Title Vacant

1 (-) Mosi Kondo (14-4, W,L,W,W,L)

2 (-) Russel Westbrook (11-7, W,W,L,L,L)

3 (-) Ronnie White (13-4, W,W,W,W,L)

4 (-) Narek Sirakanian (10-3, L,W,W,W,W)

5 (-) Mateusz Biernat (6-9, L,W,W,L,L)

Middleweight Division (185lbs)

CH (-) Anthony Falcone (10-0, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (-) Steve Butabi (19-9, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (-) Odichigin Khadan (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

3 (-) Count Von Reichhammer (10-2, L,W,W,W,L)

4 (-) Ian Maan (8-4, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (-) Cody Brinks (11-7, L,W,W,L,L)

Light-Heavyweight Division (205lbs)

Title Vacant

1 (-) Lighty Light HeavyWeight (20-9, W,L,W,W,L)

2 (-) Liam James (11-7, W,L,W,W,L)

3 (-) Rohith Sharma (12-6, W,L,L,W,L)

4 (-) Rhymin Slayin (9-6, W,L,W,L,W)

5 (-) Eerikki Salmi (8-3, L,L,W,W,W)

Heavyweight Division (265lbs)

CH (-1) UberThor Hammerfall (21-5, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (-) Fedor Emelianegro (13-3, W,L,W,W,L)

2 (-) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-5, W,W,W,L,W)

3 (-) Tonkei Oloishona (7-2, L,W,W,W,W)

4 (-) Massive Overflow (20-6, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (-) Toturi Akodo (6-4, W,L,W,W,W)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record, recent opponents and a few other company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

• Upvote 7

RISE Fight League - News & Update (19th Aug 2019)

Hey all, a quick-ish update and rundown on the state of the org and the divisions of this great 325k ID Org.

Some of the divisions are in complete disarray with either champions that are so far ahead of everyone else that offering them fair fights is almost impossible or divisions that are so small that offering varied and competitive match ups is also extremely difficult. For some reason the org lost a lot of top talent over the past couple of months but maybe we will start to see some return as it becomes apparent that this is the place to be for 325K fighters.

What this means is that some divisions will be going through a period of rebuilding and I hope everyone can understand that some premature rematches, bigger gaps in p4p and outright tough match ups are going to be inevitable. I always do my best to give out fair, well thought out fight offers though.

With this in mind I would like to announce a series of division specific, 8 man tournaments to build worthy challengers for the champions there and to make sure that further challengers can be built off the back of that. Some of the tournaments are already set in motion but the winner will be given a bonus of 250k and a shot at the title.

The following divisions where the tournaments will take place will be 135lbs, 145lbs & 205lbs.

The 145lbs division is particularly thin and I am doing everything I can to bolster it's ranks. Anyone with a 145lbs fighter available, please get in touch to discuss an extremely competitive contract opportunity.

Tournament brackets and match ups will be posted soon.

Thanks all.

Alfred.

• Upvote 3

RISE Fight Leage

Road to Glory - 8 Man Tournaments

135lbs

FIRST ROUND

1) Santiago Junior (6-4-1, RISE newcomer) vs. Astro Traveller (1-2, RISE newcomer) (7-9-19)

2) Black Alligator (11-4, RISE vet) vs. Im Peach (3-2, RISE newcomer) (31-8-19)

3) Brandon Kay (13-8, Experienced Journeyman) vs. Eta Knox (9-9, 2 x RISE title challenger) (24-8-19)

4) Dieselnoi Por Pramuk (12-10, Former SyFi title challener, 2 x RISE title challenger) vs. Kisada Hida (6-7, RISE vet) (14-9-19)

SEMI-FINAL

1) Black Alligator vs. Astro Traveller (28-9-19)

2) Eta Knox vs. Kisada Hida (28-9-19)

FINAL

1) Astro Traveller vs. Eta Knox (19-10-19)

145lbs

FIRST ROUND

1) Kron Diego (8-2-1, Former RISE title challenger) vs. Mono Loco (6-5, RISE vet) (24-8-19)

2) Owen Osterberg (0-0, RISE newcomer) vs. Grumpy Bastard (7-3, Former UCF Champion) (14-9-19)

3) Andre 3000 (10-4, Former RISE 145lbs Champion) vs. Great Tiger (14-8, Former RISE 145lbs Champion) (31-8-19)

4) Niuda Kakka (9-7, RISE vet) vs. Altansarnai Shinjo (3-6, RISE Vet) (31-8-19)

SEMI-FINAL

1) Kron Diego vs. Grumpy Bastard (28-9-19)

2) Great Tiger vs. Altansarnai Shinjo (28-9-19)

FINAL

1) Kron Diego vs Great Tiger*

*Due to incompetence by matchmaker, final will not take place due to both fighters sharing the same manager. Credit to Bradley Burns for offering to fight his own fighters to determine overall champion. Great Tiger will be treated as tournament winner due to higher rank and hype

205lbs

FIRST ROUND

1) Rohith Sharma (12-6, RISE newcomer) vs. Rhymin Slayin (9-6, RISE newcomer) (31-8-19)

2) Eerikki Salmi (8-3, RISE Vet) vs. Hotaru Doji (4-4-1, RISE Newcomer) (14-9-19)

3) Corey Smith Jr (10-5, Former Title Challenger at SyFI & TAFC) vs. Desmon Okafor (9-5, Former MMAHelsinki Champion) (31-8-19)

4) Patty O Reilly (3-1, RISE newcomer) vs. DeMar DeRozan (6-8, RISE newcomer) (31-8-19)

Alternates

Dennis Wilson (4-4, RISE Vet) vs. Henri Jospin (3-4-1, RISE Newcomer) (31-8-19)

SEMI-FINAL

1) Rhymin Slayin vs. Hotaru Doji (5-10-19)

2) Corey Smith Jr vs. Patty O Reilly (28-9-19)

FINAL

1) Rhymin Slayin vs. Corey Smith Jr (26-10-19)

*Fight ended in a draw. Bout rescheduled for 8th Nov where Smith Jr was declared winner after five round majority decision

• Upvote 4

15209925112561.jpg 15085530571140.png

Monsieur Camara: Thanks Albert for the updates. Henrique looks like I can finally go on vacation to 7 Mile Beach in Beautiful Grand Cayman chill with Grumpy and his hoes. After 29 fights I`m super pumped for this, what plans for you?

http://deepblueimages.com/dbi/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/0064.jpg

War Machine: Back to prison boss, I`ve turned so many boys at my last place that they are transferring me to the Predators Wing at Carandiru. It`s quite an upgrade, will have a room for 10 instead of 30.

Ibrahim Camara: That`s a great honour Henriquito. Good luck on your first night, 1v 9 Main Event I hear you landed lololol.

War Machine: Fuck you Ibby, hope you get the BAD AIDS.

Ibrahim Camara: You first War Machine. Oh and I`m putting you on a high protain diet too lol, you gonna gain 4 homie lbs !! lLOL we gonna get some gainz !!

War Machine: Dishonest as fuck!

Ibrahim Camara: STFU and take it like a champ ! Just 3 more lbs. You get a belt per lbs. gained, deal?

5aa941f63be59f1d008b462d-750-563.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1547786602RiseLongBanner.gif

RISE 91

(8-24-19)

The vacant 170lbs will be on the line here as Mosi Kondo (14-4) takes on veteran of the Australian scene, Russell Westbrook (11-7) There were a few raised eyebrows when Westbrook was given the nod for a shot at the gold with a few people believing him not to be the immediate choice. Westbrook however will be no doubt preparing to prove those naysayers wrong.

One fighter that definitely was on the list of deserving challengers is Mosi Kondo, a by now established RISE fighter who also got his start in a land down under. This will be Kondo’s third attempt to capture the 170lbs crown here so I’m sure his fans will be hoping it’s a case of third times a charm?

Whatever the result, there will be no hanging around for the division with the next number contender already having proven himself. Ronnie White (13-4), will be watching this bout extremely closely.

The 155lbs title will also be sharing a headlining spot with sensational KO artist DeMario Valdez looking to make his third successful defence against Pentti Pentele. Pentele has been in great form of late and build his challenge off the back of a four fight winning streak.

With the 155lbs division being one of the most stacked there is no shortage of challengers with Tud Stoddler having negotiated a instant title shot clause in his contract with past owners and former 170lbs Valerio Bartoli looking for a shot after that. John Starman is also on an incredible run as well and is likely only a win or so away from a shot himself.

Elsewhere on the card, two of the three Road to Glory tournaments gets underway with Eta Knox (9-9) taking on Brandon Kay (13-8) in the 135lbs division and Kron Diego (8-2-1) taking on Mono Loco (6-5) in the 145lbs. Both fights would see the winners advance into the semi-finals and closer to not only a 250k bonus but also a guaranteed shot at the title.
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for your efforts Winger and thanks and good luck to whoever bought the org.

Alfred Winterbottom as usual coming to the rescue, thanks too. I would love to have my 325k'er into the fold but he got an offer he couldn't refuse from outside.

Best I can do to help is offer projects to do test fights for minimum contrats (if the org is into it). Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your efforts Winger and thanks and good luck to whoever bought the org.

Alfred Winterbottom as usual coming to the rescue, thanks too. I would love to have my 325k'er into the fold but he got an offer he couldn't refuse from outside.

Best I can do to help is offer projects to do test fights for minimum contrats (if the org is into it). Cheers!

I will match any offer for 325k fighters. RISE is where they belong!

RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (25th August 2019)

CH (CH) Sergei Petrov (15-2, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (RE) Glass Joe (18-5, W,W,W,W,W)

2 (1) Preston Mason (15-8, L,W,W,L,W)

3 (3) Black Alligator (11-4, W,W,L,NC,L)

4 (5) Eta Knox (10-9, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (4) Im Peach (3-2, W,W,L,W,L)

CH (CH) Henrique Gusmao (17-2, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (RE) Great Tiger (14-8, L,W,W,L,L)

2 (1) Kron Diego (8-2-1, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (2) Andre 3000 (10-4, W,W,L,W,W)

4 (NE) Chad Yonic (6-2, W,W,L,W,W)

5 (3) Grumpy Bastard (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

CH (1) Pentti Pentele (7-3, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (2) Tud Stoddler (W,W,W,W,L)

2 (3) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

3 (CH) DeMario Valdez (13-5-1, L,W,W,W,W)

4 (4) John Starman (16-10, W,W,W,W,W)

5 (NE) Koichi Kamei (7-4, W,L,W,W,L)

CH (1) Mosi Kondo (15-4, W,W,L,W,W)

1 (3) Ronnie White (13-4, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (4) Narek Sirakanian (10-3, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (NE) Rae Fon (13-11, W,W,W,W,L)

4 (2) Russel Westbrook (11-8, L,W,W,L,L)

5 (5) Mateusz Biernat (6-9, L,W,W,L,L)

CH (-) Anthony Falcone (10-0, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (1) Steve Butabi (19-9, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (5) Cody Brinks (12-7, W,L,W,W,L)

3 (2) Odichigin Khadan (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

4 (3) Count Von Reichhammer (10-2, L,W,W,W,L)

5 (4) Ian Maan (8-4, W,L,L,W,W)

Title Vacant

1 (1) Lighty Light HeavyWeight (20-9, W,L,W,W,L)

2 (2) Liam James (11-7, W,L,W,W,L)

3 (NE) Bryan Schaub (18-6-1, L,W,W,W,D)

4 (3) Rohith Sharma (12-6, W,L,L,W,L)

5 (4) Rhymin Slayin (9-6, W,L,W,L,W)

CH (CH) UberThor Hammerfall (21-5, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (5) Toturi Akodo (6-4, W,L,W,W,W)

2 (1) Fedor Emelianegro (13-3, W,L,W,W,L)

3 (2) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-5, W,W,W,L,W)

4 (3) Tonkei Oloishona (7-2, L,W,W,W,W)

5 (4) Massive Overflow (20-6, W,L,L,W,W)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record, recent opponents and a few other company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b17.jpg

Jose Canseco

"Great Win for me. I came out today and showed RISE and the world that I'm still here, that I'm alive. I still have a long road to go in order to get what I want the title. It won't be easy. It'll be tough. So I will immediately get started on my steroids program. Only the best of the best so I can achieve maximum roids."

5 Minutes Later...

WUv6eIy.jpg?1

Jose Canseco was arrested after starting a bar fight with 5 people. He started throwing chairs, and shouting random gibberish about steroids. He's currently being held in jail without bond.

• Upvote 4

RISE 92 & 93

(8-31-19)

Some big fights happening over at Rise this coming weekend with no less than two titles on the line.

At RISE 92, heavyweight superstar UberThor Hammerfall defends his title for the fourth time since taking it away from Fedor Emelianegro. Hammerfall currently resides at no.5 in the tycoon 265lbs ranks and another big one could push him all the way to the top. He'll be taking on 6-4 Toturi Akodo who has been given one hell of a chance to make a name for himself here. A massive underdog definitely but still expected to put on a great performance.

In the co-main event, the vacant Super-Heavyweight title will be contested with two former champions looking to get back to the top of the pile. 23-5 Super SuperHeavyWeight takes on 7-2 Fu Leng with the former already holding a decisive first round TKO victory over the latter. Can Leng fare better this time around or will SuperHeavyWeight have his way with him again?

It definitely warrants mention that manager Celestial Dragon has two of the above fighters gunning for the championships.

The Road to Glory tournaments will also be in full swing, especially in the 205lbs division

At 135lbs Black Alliigator takes on 343k Im Peach. For such a young fighter Peach has already shown that he can hang at a level far above what is expected and though this looks to be an extremely tough match up, manager Aylib 2.0 could have a potential star in the making.

At 145lbs, Niuda Kakka takes on Altansarnai Shinjo and two former champions Andre 3000 and Great Tiger also go head to head. The winners of these fights will go on to face each other in the semi-final

At 205lbs, Rohith Sharma takes on Rhymin Slayin and that should be an absolute war.

On the opposite side of the bracket Desmond Okafor battles Corey "Little Thunder" Smith Jr and DeMar DeRozan takes on Patty O Rielly with the two winners going on to meet in the Semi-Finals

• Upvote 4

RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (1st September 2019)

1 (1) Glass Joe (18-5, W,W,W,W,W)

2 (2) Preston Mason (15-8, L,W,W,L,W)

3 (3) Black Alligator (12-4, W,W,W,L,NC)

4 (4) Eta Knox (10-9, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (NE) Peter Kropotkin (10-7, W,L,L,L,L)

1 (1 Great Tiger (15-8, W,L,W,W,L,L)

2 (2) Kron Diego (8-2-1, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (NE) Calixto Cardona (10-4, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (2) Andre 3000 (10-5, L,W,W,L,W)

5 (5) Chad Yonic (6-2, W,W,L,W,W)

1 (1) Tud Stoddler (W,W,W,W,L)

2 (2) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

3 (3) DeMario Valdez (13-5-1, L,W,W,W,W)

5 (5) Koichi Kamei (7-4, W,L,W,W,L)

1 (1) Ronnie White (13-4, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (2) Narek Sirakanian (10-3, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (NE) Yokuni Togashi (8-4, L,W,L,W,W)

4 (3) Rae Fon (13-11, W,W,W,W,L)

5 (4) Russel Westbrook (11-8, L,W,W,L,L)

1 (1) Steve Butabi (19-9, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (NE) Torcadall Sailcirc (11-6, W,W,L,L,W)

3 (2) Cody Brinks (12-7, W,L,W,W,L)

4 (3) Odichigin Khadan (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

5 (4) Count Von Reichhammer (10-2, L,W,W,W,L)

Title Vacant

3 (NE) Jeremy Jones (11-3, W,W,L,W,W)

4 (3) Bryan Schaub (18-6-1, L,W,W,W,D)

5 (5) Rhymin Slayin (10-6, W,W,L,W,L)

1 (4) Tonkei Oloishona (8-2, W,L,W,W,W)

2 (NE) Jose Canseco (11-12, W,L,W,W,L)

3 (1) Toturi Akodo (6-5, L,W,L,W,W)

4 (NE) Heavy HeavyWeight (22-7, W,L,W,L,W)

5 (NE) Jorge Cruz Jr (9-6, W,L,W,W,W)

Super-Heavyweight Division (265lbs+)

1 (-) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-6, L,W,W,W,L)

2 (-) Jimmu Tenno Hantei (6-4, W,L,W,L,W)

3 (-) Massive Overflow (20-6, W,L,L,W,W)

4 (-) Bunkechukwu Floyd (6-1-1, W,L,W,W,W)

5 (-) Raycon Figg (10-10, L,L,L,W,W)

• Upvote 4

RISE 94 Falcone v Butabi

(09-07-19)

Only the one title on the line this coming weekend and that'll be for the 185lbs strap.

Champion Anthony Falcone is a two time Middleweight champion here at RISE dispite having never lost the title in the first place. The sudden disappearance of his former manager led Falcone to take a leave of absence from the cage before finding his way back under new management and quickly asserting his rightful place as the champ. He will face Steve Butabi, a 19-9 Icelandic fighter who got his start on the Island and who has also known the turmoil of changing management teams. Currently on a three fight win streak since arriving at RISE, Butabi is in some of the best form of his career since his glory days as an Island champion

Co-main event sees behemoth 285lb Massive Overflow cut weight to the heavyweight division once more to take on elite boxer Jorge "The Colossus" Cruz Jr. Cruz definitely has the skills to upset Overflow but with a perfect record of KO's in his 20 professional wins, Overflow is always a very dangerous man to stand in front of.

Elsewhere on the card, a further peice of the 135lb tournament puzzle will be made clear as Santiago Bizihwaelie takes on Astro Traveller. With only a handful of fights to his name, Traveller isn't thought to have of a shot at the grand prize though Bizihwaelie would do well not to underestimate him. The winner of this will move on to face Black Alligator in the semi-finals.

• Upvote 5

RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (8th September 2019)

1 (1) Glass Joe (18-5, W,W,W,W,W)

5 (NE) Astro Traveller (2-2, W,L,W,L)

3 (3) Calixto Cardona (10-4, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (4) Andre 3000 (10-5, L,W,W,L,W)

5 (NE) Philip Ziskie (13-10, L,W,L,L,L)

1 (1) Tud Stoddler (W,W,W,W,L)

2 (2) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

5 (5) Koichi Kamei (7-4, W,L,W,W,L)

1 (1) Ronnie White (13-4, W,W,W,W,L)

2 (2) Narek Sirakanian (10-3, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (3) Yokuni Togashi (8-4, L,W,L,W,W)

4 (4) Rae Fon (13-11, W,W,W,W,L)

5 (NE) Mateusz Biernat, 6-9, L,W,W,L,L)

1 (4) Odichigin Khadan (8-4, W,W,W,L,L)

2 (2) Torcadall Sailcirc (11-6, W,W,L,L,W)

3 (5) Count Von Reichhammer (11-2, W,L,W,W,W)

4 (3) Cody Brinks (12-7, W,L,W,W,L)

5 (1) Steve Butabi (19-10, L,W,W,W,W)

Title Vacant

3 (3) Jeremy Jones (11-3, W,W,L,W,W)

4 (4) Bryan Schaub (18-6-1, L,W,W,W,D)

5 (5) Rhymin Slayin (10-6, W,W,L,W,L)

1 (1) Tonkei Oloishona (8-2, W,L,W,W,W)

2 (NE) Mario Farina (17-3, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (5) Jorge Cruz Jr (10-6, W,W,L,W,W)

4 (2) Jose Canseco (11-12, W,L,W,W,L)

5 (3) Toturi Akodo (6-5, L,W,L,W,W)

1 (1) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-6, L,W,W,W,L)

2 (2) Jimmu Tenno Hantei (6-4, W,L,W,L,W)

3 (3) Massive Overflow (20-6, W,L,L,W,W)

4 (4) Bunkechukwu Floyd (6-1-1, W,L,W,W,W)

5 (NE) Thomas Schubert (6-3, W,W,L,W,W)

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (22nd September 2019)

1 (1) Glass Joe (18-6, L,W,W,W,W)

5 (5) Astro Traveller (2-2, W,L,W,L)

3 (3) Calixto Cardona (10-4, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (RE) Mono Loco (7-6, W,L,L,W,L)

5 (NE) Chad Yonic (7-2, W,W,W,L,W)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b7.jpg

1 (2) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

4 (NE) Julio Cesar Sitsongrit (11-2, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (NE) Ernest Graves (15-11, W,L,W,L,L)

1 (NE) Tyrell Williams (8-3, W,W,W,L,W)

2 (1) Ronnie White (13-5, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (2) Narek Sirakanian (10-3, L,W,W,W,W)

4 (3) Yokuni Togashi (8-4, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (NE) Bob Hauweg (7-1, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (1) Odichigin Khadan (8-4, W,W,W,L,L)

2 (NE) Iso Paa (17-2, W,L,W,W,W)

3 (2) Torcadall Sailcirc (11-6, W,W,L,L,W)

4 (3) Count Von Reichhammer (11-2, W,L,W,W,W)

5 (NE) Jesse Kilpatrick (13-6, W,L,L,L,W)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b23.jpg

1 (3) Jeremy Jones (11-3, W,W,L,W,W)

2 (NE) Rich Silva Jr (13-5, W,W,L,W,L)

3 (5) Rhymin Slayin (10-6, W,W,L,W,L)

4 (2) Liam James (11-8, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (4) Bryan Schaub (18-7-1, L,L,W,W,W)

1 (2) Mario Farina (17-3, L,W,W,W,W)

2 (3) Jorge Cruz Jr (10-6, W,W,L,W,W)

3 (RE) Heavy HeavyWeight (23-7, W,W,L,W,L)

4 (1) Tonkei Oloishona (8-3, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (5) Toturi Akodo (6-5, L,W,L,W,W)

1 (2) Jimmu Tenno Hantei (6-4, W,L,W,L,W)

2 (1) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-6, L,W,W,W,L)

3 (NE) Ted Bundy (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

4 (3) Massive Overflow (20-7, L,W,L,L,W)

5 (4) Bunkechukwu Floyd (7-1-1, W,W,L,W,W)

• Upvote 2

RISE 99 & 100

(9-28-19)

No titles on the line this weekend but as always some big fights in the 325k sphere of the tycoon universe and also a vast majority of the Road to Glory title tournament semi-finals will take place.

Headlining Rise 99 will be former Rise heavyweight champion of old, Mario Farina. Technically Farina never lost the title but instead was stripped when his former manager went AWOL. Farina was quickly picked up and despite some impressive results was for some reason never offered a chance at his old title. In recent months, Farina has been fighting for the AEW where he once again found himself in a familiar spot as champion. Since the org's demise he is back and with a win in his return fight will almost certainly be offered the next shot against RISE powerhouse UberThor Hammerfall. First however he will need to get past 8-4 KO machine Samson Fortier. Fortier hasn't exactly set the world alight since joining the org and only managing a 2-2 record thus far but he is still up there just below the very top fighters and with such powerful hands and with a top management team behind him, Farina would be very foolish to dismiss him outright.

The big fight of RISE 100 will be a super-heavyweight one with Jimmu Tenno Hantei taking on Super SuperHeavyweight. Hantei is very skilled fighter but with his team mate Fu Leng currently sitting as 265+ champion and Hantei himself rocking the scales at 300lbs, Hantei's only option here is to be patient and keep winning fights until an opportunity arises for him. His opponent Super SuperHeavyWeight has only just recently lost his bid to capture the vacant 265+ title and will be looking to rebuild again to another one. What better way to start than taking out the champions sparring partner?

Most of the Road to Glory semi-finals fights will also be decided this weekend. Let's have a quick look at those now

135lbs

Black Alligator vs. Astro Traveller

Black Alligator made pretty short work of now retired former prospect Im Peach defeating the youngster in the first round by KO. He'll now take on another relatively inexperienced opponent in Astro Traveller who managed to navigate a tough opponent in Santiago Bizihwaeile. This should be a great match up with neither fighter having been KO'd yet. Still, you'd really have to consider Alligator the favourite in this one.

Eta Knox vs. Kisada Hida

On the other side of the bracket we have Eta Knox versus Kisada Hida. Eta Knox is a well respected RISE veteran since forever and a two time title challenger. Kisada Hida too is a long time RISE veteran though has never quite made it into the title picture thus far. You could really imagine this tournament and what it represents means a lot to both fighters. A potential Cinderella story in the making? Knox has a decision win over Hida previously so he would have to be considered the favourite to take this

145lbs

Kron Diego vs. Grumpy Bastard

After only just losing his shot at the gold, Kron Diego has been handed another opportunity to get his hands on the champion again. He'll face rank outsider Grumpy Bastard who defeated Owen Osterberg in the first round. Bastard looks to be completely outmatched in almost all departments except for the ground. Does he have it in him to pull off a huge upset here?

Great Tiger vs. Altansarnai Shinjo

Former RISE 145lb champion Great Tiger returned just to enter this tournament and a chance to recapture the gold in this most impressive fashion. With some funky rules about judging, Tiger defeated Andre 3000 in the first round to set up this fight against Altansarnai Shinjo. Shinjo himself made it look easy with a 35 second KO over Niuda Kakka.

Tiger looks to be the favourite here as the more well rounded and experienced fighter.

205lbs

Corey Smith Jr vs. Patty O Reilly

In his first fight under new management, Corey Smith found himself automatically entered into the 8 man tournament and made quite an impression with a superb second round KO over striker Desmond Okafor. Now he faces Patty O Rielly who is on a three fight winning streak, 2 of which have come since joining RISE. The fight looks to be pretty even with Smith Jr having a bit of an edge in the Muay Thai and O Reilly's elite wrestling giving him the advantage there.
  • Upvote 3

RISE Fight League - Official Rankings (29th September 2019)

1 (1) Glass Joe (18-6, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (5) Astro Traveller (3-2, W,W,L,W)

4 (4) Eta Knox (11-9, W,W,L,L,W)

5 (3) Black Alligator (12-5, L,W,W,W,L)

1 (1 Great Tiger (16-8, W,W,L,W,W)

2 (2) Kron Diego (9-2-1, W,L,W,W,W)

3 (3) Calixto Cardona (11-4, W,W,L,W,L)

4 (4) Mono Loco (7-6, W,L,L,W,L)

5 (NE) Leto Camille (11-6, L,W,W,W,L)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b7.jpg

1 (1) Valerio Bartoli (W,W,L,W,W)

2 (2) DeMario Valdez (13-5-1, L,W,W,W,W)

4 (4) Julio Cesar Sitsongrit (11-2, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (5) Ernest Graves (15-11, W,L,W,L,L)

1 (1) Tyrell Williams (8-3, W,W,W,L,W)

2 (2) Ronnie White (13-5, L,W,W,W,W)

3 (3) Yokuni Togashi (9-4, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (3) Narek Sirakanian (10-4, L,L,W,W,W)

5 (5) Bob Hauweg (7-1, W,W,W,W,W)

1 (1) Odichigin Khadan (8-4, W,W,W,L,L)

2 (2) Iso Paa (17-2, W,L,W,W,W)

3 (4) Count Von Reichhammer (12-2, W,W,L,W,W)

4 (NE) Mike Holmes Jr (11-6, W,W,W,W,L)

5 (5) Jesse Kilpatrick (13-6, W,L,L,L,W)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b23.jpg

1 (1) Jeremy Jones (11-3, W,W,L,W,W)

2 (2) Rich Silva Jr (13-5, W,W,L,W,L)

3 (3) Rhymin Slayin (10-6, W,W,L,W,L)

4 (4) Liam James (11-8, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (5) Bryan Schaub (18-7-1, L,L,W,W,W)

1 (1) Mario Farina (18-3, W,L,W,W,W)

2 (2) Jorge Cruz Jr (10-6, W,W,L,W,W)

3 (4) Tonkei Oloishona (8-3, L,W,L,W,W)

4 (5) Toturi Akodo (6-5, L,W,L,W,W)

5 (RE) Jose Canseco (11-13, L,W,L,W,W)

1 (NE) Heavy HeavyWeight (23-7, W,W,L,W,L)

2 (1) Jimmu Tenno Hantei (7-4, W,W,L,W,L)

3 (2) Super SuperHeavyWeight (23-7, L,L,W,W,W)

4 (3) Ted Bundy (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

5 (NE) Keone Kapisi (6-6, W,L,L,L,L)

• Upvote 3

RISE 101 & 102

(5th October 2019)

The 185lbs title is on the line at RISE 101 in Brazil with the undefeated Anthony “The Law” Falcone taking on new challenger Odchigin Kahn. Falcone has absolutely decimated everyone put in front of him so far, finishing all 11 opponents by KO. The majority within the first round. He never faltered even during a period of inaction when his old manager went awol and in fact, Falcone just keeps getting better. Odchigin Kahn might consider himself lucky to be getting the title shot at this point though having nothing to do with his skills or chances in the fight. Due to the landscape of the Middleweight title scene and the fact that Falcone has basically cleared out the division, Kahn has been more or less thrust into this title shot a little prematurely. I don’t think you’ll find many who doubt he would had gotten there eventually anyway but for now, it certainly seems as though Kahn has a hell of a lot more to gain in this one. Can Falcone overcome this new threat or will Kahn be the one to spoil the champions so far perfect RISE legacy?

Whatever the result in that one, the winner will definitely be keeping an eye on the next fight with former RISE middleweight champion Iso Paa returning to the company after a brief stint away. He’ll be taking on two time former Budokwai middleweight champion Jesse Kilpatrick who arrives after the sad, sad news of Budokwai’s closing. Another great org calls time.

The winner of this one is strongly rumoured to be getting the next crack at the title.

Also on the card will be the second semi-final of the Road To Glory 205lbs tournament. Hotaru Doji faces Rhymin Slayin to decide who moves into the final against Corey Smith Jr

At RISE 102 over in Los Angeles, Lighty LightHeavyweight will attempt to defend his freshly won crown against former title challenger Jeremy Jones. Both fighters will be completely new to each other having never crossed paths before. An interesting little fact considering how long both have been competing in the RISE light-heavyweight division. On paper this fight looks a little one sided but LightHeavyweight is managed by a former number one manager who has carved out a little niche in the tycoon universe for successfully creating monsters that often perform far better than would first be expected. LightHeavyweight is a former Island star and champion and now he defends his first belt on the mainland. Jones is no such gimmick. Extremely dangerous on his feet, Jones has spent many months in the gym training from the ground up preparing to be a champion. He has already had one shot against Joosep Lohmus that ended with a decision loss. A second chance now for Jones. What will he be able to do this time round?
  • Upvote 4