TUK Season II Creation Tourney

Scooby

PRIDE KT Now in New York will offer another round of The Ultimate Kickboxer

Provided that we have enough interest in this tourney, we will host an Openweight (BUILD RESTRICTED - Explained later) Creation tournament that will see many prizes (Open for Donation and possibly VIP depending on activity)

This tournament will be 12 or 16 fighters bracketed into two divisions. You will fight everyone in your division once and 2 fighters in the opposite division (depending upon the amount of fighters) finished up with a 6-8 fighter playoff to determine the champion.

I only want serious, committed fighters this time around

Another major addition will be the Beat Negi award... Not only did he win the last tournament, but he is filled with trashtalk and hated by many. Plain and simple... Defeat The Clown Prince of Crime and win 10K.

Any fighter that completes the entire tourney will recieve a 10K sponsorship

-All Fights take place in North America

-2x10min whole fight CAGE KT rules

-18YO Creation (On a Set Date after 270K and you will receive 2 weeks to decide on your fighter and 4 weeks to train after that for your first event.

-2 weeks between events, provided injuries will allow

-First place will receive 500k and 1 year supply of 160Q reduce energy loss from Rear Naked Choke

-Second place will receive 250K and 1/2 a year supply of 160Q reduce energy loss from Rear Naked Choke

Build Restrictions: You must choose a build from these archtypes (dont fret, they are all sizes of actual MMA fighters except for H, this is to make it interesting)

A: 160cm - 143lbs

B: 170cm - 158lbs

C: 178cm - 264lbs

D: 180cm - 180lbs

E: 188cm - 196lbs

F: 225cm - 300lbs (Added by Negi,season one tourney winner)

G: 201cm - 245lbs

H: 150cm - 300lbs (In honor of our boy Calvin Hobbes LOL)

1. Handgrenaide

2. Timmy

3. Skull

4. Nissan

5. Clown Prince

6. RazorMuayThai

7. Caleb

8. Miltown

9. GBK

10. JoeLang (if he has a slot)

11. Bjornmma (if interested)

12. Stu Mack

• Upvote 4

50k for the fighter who has the most KO's at the end of the tournament, because we all love KO's :)

Money sent to you Scooby

i will drop you 100k if you knock out my guy so fire some crappyass fighter from your roster and sign up here.

My bad timmy.... send them to my org thats fine?

It's complicated. I booked them a fight against each other, on the 21st, to see TOTT - Was going to pick one, retire the other.

Now i can't cancel fight. It's not fair for me to get 24 hours head start, so I guess I am out of the tourny.

I don't know, maybe I could cut one after fight and make a new fighter then? I'll lose a few days training but that's NP.

Only thing is if they both show granite.. I won't want to sack either :(

It's complicated. I booked them a fight against each other, on the 21st, to see TOTT - Was going to pick one, retire the other.

Now i can't cancel fight. It's not fair for me to get 24 hours head start, so I guess I am out of the tourny.

I don't know, maybe I could cut one after fight and make a new fighter then? I'll lose a few days training but that's NP.

Only thing is if they both show granite.. I won't want to sack either :(

oh plz,that is all fine by me.Only a certified whiner is going to moan about a 24 hr headstart.lol

• Upvote 1