Don't see a gym as a company.

bjornmma1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I realy dont see the problem here.

If me in real life was a MMA manager for 10 fighters and ran a nutrition company that made a lot of money i would use some of that money to build a gym and hire trainers for my fighters.

So why would we not be a able to have gym that only our own fighters can train at in this game?

What would the drawback be?

How about letting org owners have a private gym where you can only deposit cash, if there is no financial gain you know its being run for the right reason

How about letting org owners have a private gym where you can only deposit cash, if there is no financial gain you know its being run for the right reason

EDIT: Missed the first line of your post.... specifically the org part.

Could be a good idea, im sure mike somehow would miss out on $$$ in the end though sigh...

If you owned a gym IRL you would need an LLC or something like that. It's a company.

I'm not questioning that a gym is a company in real life, but am just saying that the fact that you have to choose as an MMA Tycoon manager between training your guys in your own gym or having a company ( org, store,...) , makes no sense.

If people would be allowed to have their own one gym that does not take up the company spot, there would be far more orgs and companies again.

Looking at it now - who gonna buy stuff from all those new companies? Who gonna send fighters to the new orgs? Yeah, game needs some new orgs but it doesn't need the flood that gon happen if everyone was allowed to have both a gym and an org.

There would be a flood at the start, but soon people would realise that orgs are a lot of work and then it would slow down to normal amounts again.

A shop might still be pretty easy to keep open, but orgs are not. A lot of managers want to have a shop or org besides their gym, as it only makes sense.

The game is called mmaTYCOON, but we are not allowed to have two 'companies'? That's a real shame. It could spark interest again from more veteran managers to try their succes their etc..

If all VIP-managers would be allowed to have a gym besides another company, that would be great for the game:

- More companies equals more rivalry and possibilities.

- Less people with multi accounts ( as they are often created just to have a gym and another company).

- Better training as all VIP's would be able to have their own gym and wouldn't have to overcrowd their buddies' gym.

i completly agre

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Has there ever been an official response to this suggestion? I know there's a developer forum now, has it been broached there? I'd love to start an organization again but don't want to give up my private gym after seeing what a difference it makes for training.

We all live in hope... but reality sucks.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

As a new player I never realized this was a thing. Was like a slap in the face realizing that in order to be competitive I have to choose between a private gym for myself or being less competitive within the game. (assuming i ever get the funds to do either of these things)

Had the same thought, maybe the solution is to team up and share a gym on two managers with the other running a company to bring in the money for it?

As a new player I never realized this was a thing. Was like a slap in the face realizing that in order to be competitive I have to choose between a private gym for myself or being less competitive within the game. (assuming i ever get the funds to do either of these things)

Yep. The main reason why I do not have a full roster to fight with currently is that I have an org to run, so can't have my own gym to train my fighters properly.

This is the case in a game called mma TYCOON ...

1*wbuvHdRwW9PdRI8g0roFbg.gif

One thing that people dont realise is that public gyms are really good today. People probably think that you still lose a lot when training with others, but its not true. Basically you lose like 15% if you train 3on1. session.

Just make public gyms little better. Coaches at public gyms cheaper and increase 3000 skillcap to 3500-4000 at public gyms.

Gym owners should make differend looking gyms. Fighters dont need to train whole life at same gym. Make gym that has only single elite coaches. Kicks, takedef, takeoff, knees, elbows and ct. That would make 20 coaches possible. Also someone could make "invite only gym" where people could ask invites. Split fighters into two groups. Group A sparring am and training pm. Group b sparring pm and training am.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One thing that people dont realise is that public gyms are really good today. People probably think that you still lose a lot when training with others, but its not true. Basically you lose like 15% if you train 3on1. session.

Just make public gyms little better. Coaches at public gyms cheaper and increase 3000 skillcap to 3500-4000 at public gyms.

Gym owners should make differend looking gyms. Fighters dont need to train whole life at same gym. Make gym that has only single elite coaches. Kicks, takedef, takeoff, knees, elbows and ct. That would make 20 coaches possible. Also someone could make "invite only gym" where people could ask invites. Split fighters into two groups. Group A sparring am and training pm. Group b sparring pm and training am.

There are indeed a few good public gyms around, but far from enough.

It makes no sense to me that one has to choose between a gym or a company, in a game called 'Tycoon' .

I for example fight like at only 15% capacity, because I don't have gym spaces to put my guys in. I have place on my roster for like 28 fighters, but can't really put them to use due to having a company. You basically shoot your fighters' careers in the foot if you have a company, what is really a shame.

• Upvote 2

I like the idea of having two company at the same. Im a non-VIP user and been playing this game for almost six months. I say for the first two months of playing without any knowledge and thinking that QFC is the most effective and enjoyable part of playing this game I suddenly realize the benefits of clothes, supplements, laundry and training and heard the importance of creating a project fighter. luckily I do not experience the shortage of tycoon cash thanks to other managers for helping me.

Now the problem lies on my project fighter. I cant give them the best training because of the lack of good public gym. Right now my fighter skill is below average compare to those with the same Id and Im planning to sack them when most of my fund goes to them.

More public gym means less crowded gyms that will result to good training sessions. But like what Happynewyear said this change will only create more private gyms for the reason that they have another company that will sustain the money that the gym need everyweek.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

This is a good idea given that I want to run another company while running a gym but as what others have said, this might (only a possiblity and no assurance) make a monopoly throughout the game. Elite players will tend to dominate the game because they have their own gyms, plus they get to enjoy the benefits of running an org or nutrition company. Maybe the current system gives us the balance in order to have the need to cooperate with other players in that sense. For example, a gym partnership and the other gets to fund it with an org and so on.