• Other (please name)
  2. 2. Is Scott Davis Shady?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Speed vs Womba

• Speed
    • Womba

how exactly did i add to the gossip?

my beef with nfc, mcriot, and the jokinen clan is hardly gossip and is fairly well known.

unless ur talking about the scott davies part, the part where i did nothing to actually further the gossip or the story, just wanted an answer like everyone else...funny, don't see u bothering ihu or jlp about them saying they wanted answers. btw, i voted that he wasn't shady, mostly cuz i wanted to hear his side. last i checked, u don't have to have fought for someone, or done business with someone, or consort with someone, to want a legitimate answer to a question of their character.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are those your panties in a bunch over there? JLP wasn't acting like a gossipy girl all over page 1 even though he and Scott had an issue not too long ago. Sorry to leave you out Minark. I was going to put myself in there for fun but I didnt want anyone to think I was serious and get upset. Next time I'm in London we can all drink warm beer and brawl at the pub. Then drink some more.

Mr Clean, I find it amusing how you decided to get involved in this 'gossip'. You coulda just left this thread alone, yet you decide to chip in. Jog on ya twat. lol.

• Downvote 1

I just said I was amused and you cant argue it isnt gossipy by saying you have been doing it for weeks. I threw J in for adding to the gossip and because I thought more guys would make a better bar fight.

I don't really give a shit about the bar fight tbh. Warm beer and a fight is about as appealing to me as a shit sandwich. As you keep saying Scott plays this game for fun. I don't know many people who don't play a game for fun. I thought that was the whole point in a game is to play it for fun. Thing is though, from what i understand and got told by the guy who got screwed over it wasn't much fun for him.

It was the gossip thing that was what got my attention. I'd see it as school yard gossip if it wasn't actually backed up with the facts. When i first gave Ascension to Scott i got a few mails. The usual shit, hes shady blah blah blah. I really didn't pay much attention to them. I know what he done hiring fighters signing them to shit contracts in GP and then releasing them. Want to know why i know that happened? I seen it happen multiple times when i was looking at free agents. Did i mention anything then? No. Why didn't i? Because he wasn't the first or the last org owner ever to do it. They have been plenty who have done it.

All the stuff i write is based on facts and i let the members of tycoon vote on it. If it was like what i said with Gale in a previous article. A lot of people votes that it needed to be looked into further. 16-8 is a clear majority. Most people waited till Scott spoke. Even then i still don't see anything of him denying it. Only that he plays this game for fun and that he has sent x amount of fighters here, there and everywhere. He thought he was generous. He denies releasing his fighters then once Cliff pipes in he refuses to deny it. He sent me a ingame mail saying a lot of its untrue. When i send him over that someone had confirmed the story with me and i know he is trying damage control. I never got another message after that.

If i wanted to spill some school yard gossip they are a lot of shit i could spill. As i have said to Scott. Thing is if someone tells me something in confidence. I don't go about throwing shit, not my style i have had it done more than a few times by people in this game to me. Cliff let me tell his side of the story. Same way any news report does and most people said wait till Scott has spoken. He never really answered any questions he blew smoke. That is my opinion on the matter. Your opinion is that it is school yard gossip i get the bar fight etc is a joke.

If anyone would want to protect Ascension it would be me. I worked at Ascension and owned Ascension for the better part of 2 years. I gave Ascension to Scott after bullshit accusations got made about me to protect Ascension. I got told that it was "Karters Playground" or that "He gives Convicted guys easier fighters". What's different between me and scott? For one i got picked out because of the Alliance i am in, for fuck all else. Scott on the other hand why did i pick this story? Because if i was wrong about it i am a big enough man to hold my hands up and say i was wrong. I would retract the story and say Scott is a stand up guy in next weeks one. If anything it would give him a bit more publicity if it wasn't true he would be seen as one of the better org owners. Thing is though Cliff his real life friend still hasn't said ok guys i made all this shit up or that it was a mis-understanding. The person who wished to remain un-named who told me that it was true what happened hasn't either.

If either one of them comes forward and would like to say something of that kind then come forward. Otherwise as far as i am concerned the facts are not in Scott's favor in this one.

Mr Clean, I find it amusing how you decided to get involved in this 'gossip'. You coulda just left this thread alone, yet you decide to chip in. Jog on ya twat. lol.

Shitty manager spillin shit in the forum because you suck at the game. Come talk to me when you break your top 100 cherry. Been playing for 2 years and now your going to start trying? I was aware that I was adding to the gossip and as I continually state there was supposed to be humor involved.

Dinoo: Warm beer is how they serve it over there which was also a joke more than meant to be appealing. I didn't realize you would think I was offering you a shit sandwich. Gossipy? Yeah, this whole forum is gossipy which is why this thread is still going and also why most people who play the game dont come to the forums. Gossipy...that is how the first page of this thread looked to me when I first read it. Not based on your initial post or J's individual posts but all of it as a whole.

I concede that you have information that I do not and that you obviously feel strongly about it. I stated my opinion on these two based on my dealings with them. You havent posted anything that incriminates anyone in my opinion. I dont care about guys signing fighters to their orgs because so many owners do that AND it doesnt effect me. Is it shady? Guess that is up to other org owners since they are the only ones that effects. The rest of the stuff you posted could just be bullshit between two guys who know each other in real life from what I have seen posted. You have stated you know more. In my dealings with you I have seen you to be an honest and fair manager so I take you word on that and have nothing else to say about this.

Shitty manager spillin shit in the forum because you suck at the game. Come talk to me when you break your top 100 cherry. Been playing for 2 years and now your going to start trying? I was aware that I was adding to the gossip and as I continually state there was supposed to be humor involved.

I hope you are aware just how lame you made yourself look right there. :lol: I forgot I was not worthy of your time your majesty.