Can you have "adapt to fight" even if you set no prediction??

Can you have "adapt to fight" even if you set no prediction?? Will it then adapt from the computer generated prediction?

I don't think so... not 100% on this but I think if you click adapt to fight and don't touch those sliders, you'll be adapting to fights and predicting those sliders all to the right.

• Upvote 1

It's too much work to set predictions all the time if you have many fighters. But I would still want my fighter to adapt to reality if possible. That's why I'm asking.

If you set no predictions, the game engine uses an average of their last 20 fights to basically auto set them for you. Your fighter will auto adapt also. The only way they won't auto adapt is to set predictions yourself and NOT check the adapt box.

Like I said all fighters will adapt unless you set the predictions and DON'T check the adapt box, that being said how well and/or how fast they adapt is partially due to intelligence and likely experience and some other factors, but intell should be the main factor. Then add in SHIG also but I'm not sure SHIG is really going to effect predictions of defense much since it's more decision making on what moves your fighter chooses to do then it's defending stuff.