New fighter weight record?

During the time i was gone i accidentally left one of my fighters to take weight gain supplements.Now that i've come back im seeing that he's weighting 4 HUNDRED AND 20 FUCKING POUNDS. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=264314

I Cant stop imagining him fighting Roy Nelson,It would be the greatest showdown of all time

Thats funny I dont know if there is a limit in 265+ or not. If you can give him a QFC just to see what happens. I remember one time someone had someone so light that they got rocked doing their own move but that was years ago and I cant remember the fighter now.

I Remember that,he weighted like -78 pounds and got rocked from a head kick he did against an opponent,he also has a QFC already it'll happen in 2 days lmao

How many sups did you give him to get him that fat?

He's been taking 160Q weight gain sup's since i left the game,which was may 5th of 2016

Heck we get a couple managers making fat boys we can get our own sumo tourney going by next summer :training2:

Oh my fucking god,Yes please,we need that

Eh, why are you buying over a years worth of weight gain product anyway? That's just asking for trouble man. I mean, if I have biscuits in my cupboard then I'm gonna have me some biscuits

I Wanted to bring him from featherweight to Light heavyweight so i bought a yearly supply so i could make sure it didnt run out

Heck we get a couple managers making fat boys we can get our own sumo tourney going by next summer :training2:

Now I really want to start a 300lb+ org!

(In Tokyo, obviously).

Sumo Rules.. No punch/kick/elbows/knees, no Gnp or Subs. 100% takedown and 0% Finish on the ground.

See who can lay on the other the longest lol.

• Upvote 1

(In Tokyo, obviously).

Sumo Rules.. No punch/kick/elbows/knees, no Gnp or Subs. 100% takedown and 0% Finish on the ground.

WE.NEED.THIS.MIKE.

Someone please make that org and create 300lb+ fighters,even give them weight supplements,THE FATTER THE BETTER

(In Tokyo, obviously).

Im not sure if that sounds more like drunks having a bar fight, or two drunks trying to have sex? :yes: