I'm Sorry.

Some of you might remember me,Some of you might not remember me,Some of you might not even know who i am.

My name is Randy Richards.I've started playing at the beginning of 2015. I Have made mistakes i am not proud of,and i wish i never did them.I Don't know why i did.But i was greedy.

Incase you dont know what i did,I've used a multi account for extra money,And i also destroyed an org which the previous owner had worked so hard on,All for extra money,For greed.

For more information you can visit http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54548&hl= and http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54457

I Dont want to necro old posts and shit that have been dealt with already and possibly forgotten but,I Can't let it go.I Honestly feel guilty and i wanted to apologize.

To the people who are gonna ask me why i did not apologize earlier and say that im only sorry because i was caught:I Understand why you would assume and say that and i won't hold it against you.When shit went down i was...Well,Panicking,Obviously a piece of shit like me would when this happens and to make it worse,I Used my multi to try to make it look like both accounts were unrelated.Again i was panicking and wasn't thinking straight which is why i did this like an idiot,so after i was caught and it was revealed that both accounts were infact related,i started panicking even more,And i ran away from this and everything else.

You might ask me why im making this thread.Well,This thread is something which should have been made a year ago,At the 27th of april.The date that this whole thing happened but i was too much of a pussy to make it.

I know i can't do anything to reverse this,Unless you guys tell me what to do or give me ideas of where to begin,And even though im apologizing for what i've done,I Dont expect to be forgiven.What i've done is way beyond of a pussy shit apology.Unless you really decide that i deserve a second chance.

I will only stay around for a while until i earn enough money to pay the people i've stolen from back,Probably even more than i stole.

After i will most likely leave for good because i do not want to tarnish the reputation of this game anymore.Unless you really decide and think that i should be forgiven and i deserve a second chance to stay.

My apology goes to Donald Canmore,Clyde,Joe Lang,Grant Brophy,Mark sullivan and everyone else.

Its your choice if you want to forgive me,I've only made this because this thread was a long time coming.

Thank you for understanding.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Fuck off humors

This isn't Humors

Said it to you in chat anyway Randy, but pay back the people who you owed money to, and don't do anything shady in future. No reason to quit playing the game, but become a productive member rather than an unproductive one.

• Upvote 4

Have to agree with Grant. Do the right thing, try to make amends with the people your actions have impacted. Ok not everyone will forgive and forget but you can still play the game, no need to quit. You have some making up to do and have to be willing to try.

I totally will,Count on it

Wolf wasnt cheating that the time,Or so i think,I Dont remember.But i know this was before his fighters went crazy

Maybe not but to go from this:-

"Back on topic, TSSickle/Randy Richards is a cheating multi. 1st nomination for scumbag of the year, and for that matter all multies are scumbag, especially those who use their mutlies to benefit their main accounts, i.e hold gyms, fight in their org, padding records"

To what he did...

Anyway to pinch a line from Wolf, back on topic, I wasn't around for any of this and don't know you personally but if you truly are remorseful and willing to pay back everyone you slighted then I see no problem in welcoming you back in to the game.

• Upvote 1

Maybe not but to go from this:-

"Back on topic, TSSickle/Randy Richards is a cheating multi. 1st nomination for scumbag of the year, and for that matter all multies are scumbag, especially those who use their mutlies to benefit their main accounts, i.e hold gyms, fight in their org, padding records"

To what he did...

Anyway to pinch a line from Wolf, back on topic, I wasn't around for any of this and don't know you personally but if you truly are remorseful and willing to pay back everyone you slighted then I see no problem in welcoming you back in to the game.

I Was greedy and immature at the time so i ran away,But now i truly want to do my best to undo my actions,Thank you for the support

I have not read the linked threads, I opened them but decided I honestly did not need to know the details, I also did not read the chat you had with GBK as I was busy raiding in Warcraft at the time but I have come to the conclusion, not knowing you at all, that what you did based on what you wrote in this thread must have been just as damaging to you personally as it was to the people in-game.

You have carried this with you now for a year or more and it's obviously hurt you to know that you wronged some good folks and you have shown a desire to make it right and in that I salute you, I respect and admire the courage it takes to turn around and admit you are wrong and are willing to take the steps to make amends.

Not everyone will welcome this, nor do they need to do so, but for yourself, this is the absolute best thing you can do and even tho I have nothing at all to do with the event's leading upto now I want you to know I support the idea and what I sense is a very real, positive intent behind it, welcome back to the community.

• Upvote 3

I have not read the linked threads, I opened them but decided I honestly did not need to know the details, I also did not read the chat you had with GBK as I was busy raiding in Warcraft at the time but I have come to the conclusion, not knowing you at all, that what you did based on what you wrote in this thread must have been just as damaging to you personally as it was to the people in-game.

You have carried this with you now for a year or more and it's obviously hurt you to know that you wronged some good folks and you have shown a desire to make it right and in that I salute you, I respect and admire the courage it takes to turn around and admit you are wrong and are willing to take the steps to make amends.

Not everyone will welcome this, nor do they need to do so, but for yourself, this is the absolute best thing you can do and even tho I have nothing at all to do with the event's leading upto now I want you to know I support the idea and what I sense is a very real, positive intent behind it, welcome back to the community.

Thank you,i really appreciate the support,i will do my best to undo the things i've done

• Upvote 1

Seeing as that isn't the worst thing to happen (Rio 2010-2011) in this game, it's close, but still not the worst. I'm sure most of us are willing to give you a second chance.

Wolf and Aaron was worse than Rio imo just cos it was a serious breach of the game's detabase

Wolf and Aaron was worse than Rio imo just cos it was a serious breach of the game's detabase

What happened with that??? I was gone during that whole thing

What happened on rio?

Multi's on a very large scale. Basically the amount of users playing the game went from around 10000 down to 5000 after everything was said and done.

@Randy - it's just a game.

now if your in-game behavior reflects your out-of-game character, I would agree with the line of "piece of shit like me"...

Wolf & Aaron-gate tops the list by a long shot.

• Upvote 1