Is hype on the island nerfed?

I've got guys in my org that have has 2 fights won both by KO and still their KT hype isn't more than the MMA hype they start with.

They don't have KT next to their name for that reason.

Is there anything I can do as an org owner to get them more hype?

This is affecting my contracts I can offer as I'm making $10k an event have $500k of my personal money in prizes to give out so want to make my investment back at least and offer good contracts so the guys can train and stuff.

Seems ridiculous to me.

Any tips or inside knowledge please advise!!!

I have 3 fighters with you and I noticed how disappointing the hype from wins is (so far). I looked into it and found that is is not Island specific, just a symptom of the universal KT hype system (which is nerfed).

For this reason, I'll accept 1/1/1 contracts for my fighters until the org is on it's feet, so send me new contracts.

COYS :)

Problem is very very simple - fighters start with 0 KT hype, unless you tick popular fighter and then u start with 30 KT hype. And when you start with 0 hype, basically hype gain after fight is determined by the hype of the opponent you have just beaten. And you could see that when a fighter with 0 hype beats a fighter with 0 hype, the gain is low as fuck - last time it was like 20-22 hype but thanks to the successful roll on "hype yourself".

Dunno why fighters arent starting with 20-29 KT hype, while they are starting with 30 MMA hype or 50 if u tick popular fighter.

• Upvote 2

KT operates on different math best I can tell.....pretty much CANT go on the standard u would use for MMA.

My question is does the KT orgs also operate on differnt math in regards to the hype issue? If not...KT will die in this game....

There used to be an option where you could give your guy a KT pop boost at the cost of his mma pop, but that was about 3-4 years ago when KT was first being implemented, so maybe it was a one time thing.