MICHAEL TYCOON GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN

Rocket

This fight in the realist of terms is why we play the game, the number 1 active manager vs the number 2 active manager and it may produce the most legitimately #1 manager the game has had, it's a moment of magic if you ask me, no asterisk's, everything's on the table to be won.

Nothing he can do to win that fight.

100.gif

#1 headband belongs to the KO King.

:tumbleweed:

Coincidental hype hit to #1 manager. I sense asterisk unless Hopkins beats Tavares tomorrow.

I was ranked #2 twice before behind Tor so I should have had my #1 spot months ago.

I don't expect to win, I wanted the fight for a challenge and I don't even mind if Tavares beats Vinny, it's just so entertaining to know that if Hopkins actually wins Karter will be devistated, he takes this personal with his few top fighters.

Vinny has been lucky his whole career, Karter's just lucky enough to get Hopkins at his highest rank ever and lucky someone, myself finally stepped up to Karter and won't bitch out.

Good luck Karter.

I was ranked #2 twice before behind Tor so I should have had my #1 spot months ago.

I don't expect to win, I wanted the fight for a challenge and I don't even mind if Tavares beats Vinny, it's just so entertaining to know that if Hopkins actually wins Karter will be devistated, he takes this personal with his few top fighters.

Vinny has been lucky his whole career, Karter's just lucky enough to get Hopkins at his highest rank ever and lucky someone, myself finally stepped up to Karter and won't bitch out.

Good luck Karter.

He's 0-1-1 in the 3 fights he said he was going to win vs top 10 managers so far. That will up the stakes a bit for CK.

• Upvote 1

Good luck Karter.

I hate when people admit defeat before the fight takes place <_<

The KO King has the effect on mediocre managers :us:

He's 0-1-1 in the 3 fights he said he was going to win vs top 10 managers so far. That will up the stakes a bit for CK.

I'll catch Malvo in the playoffs when it counts.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a close round. You could make an argument for either fighter but I would give it to Vinny Hopkins.

Well I reckon that's a shut out for Hopkins, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Timothy Bukovac scores the fight 46:49

Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight 50:45

Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 50:45

In favor of your winner, by split decision... Vinny Hopkins!

"I have great respect for Karter and Tavares, they gave me two great fights but as my camp has said, we've earned our number one spot and have been holding down the number one Camp in the Tycoon World for over 3 weeks now for a reason. I am now at top 10 P4P status at #9 and look to go to #1 as a fighter"

• Upvote 1