MICHAEL TYCOON GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN

Rocket

Manager hype should decline just like fighter hype does - problem solved.

Manager rankings will never be perfect but this is an obvious, easy loophole to fix.

Surprised it doesn't tbh.

Cuz I'm bored, record vs current Top 10 Managers:

• 3-2 (Torrelio Sacano)
  • 3-0 (GBK)
  • 6-1 (Bradley Burns)
  • 1-3 (G Wad)
  • 1-0 (David Brent)
  • 1-2 (Billy Arseworth)
  • 4-2 (Jorma Oltsu)
  • 7-5 (JLP)
  • 6-5 (Duphus)

After this weekend I should be adding a win to my resume vs Bradley Burns, G Wad, and JLP.

• Upvote 3

In his defense, he doesn't like it either, but is just inactive and only taking some island fights. It is not his fault.

who mike or torellio? If your talking about torellio then please can you quote me the point at which anyone said it was his fault, you first grade moron
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

who mike or torellio? If your talking about torellio then please can you quote me the point at which anyone said it was his fault, you first grade moron

Torellio. I never said that you claimed it was his fault. I just said that he doesn't like it either, that he didn't try to get there that way, so that it is not his fault.

You really don't have to see everything as an attack towards you.

I don't feel the need to call you a first grade moron, just because you felt attacked somehow. Maybe just grow a thicker skin.

• Upvote 4

Torellio. And I did not say that you claimed it was his fault. I just said that he doesn't like it either, that he didn't try to get there that way, so that it is not his fault.

You really don't have to see everything as an attack towards you.

I'm not taking it as an attack but you saying it's not his fault indicates that people are claiming it is, do us all a favour and if you see a post I've started and you have an opinion you want to share, write it in pen on your thumb and sit on it :)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm not taking it as an attack but you saying it's not his fault indicates that people are claiming it is, do us all a favour and if you see a post I've started and you have an opinion you want to share, write it in pen on your thumb and sit on it :)

I was just preventing that people would see it as his fault, that was all.

And no thank you, I don't like stuff up my ass, unlike your weird fantasies apparently.

• Upvote 1

Torrelio's hype is degrading by like 0.5 hype per week, figured after 2 months it would have accelerated and be dropping at a much faster rate

As far as I'm concerned, til you or GBK beat me neither of you deserve it.

I'm inclined to agree with this really, at least on my part

Figured I'd look at my record against top 10 also

#1 Torrelio 2-1

#2 CK 0-3

#4 Bradley Burns 1-1 (3rd fight booked against him right now)

#5 G Wad 0-2

#6 David Brent 1-1 (One fight shows up under Dee's record since he accepted but Brent was the manager for the fight)

#7 Billy Arseworth 0-3

#8 Jorma 1-0

#9 JLP 1-1

#10 Duphus 0-1

Hopefully I can improve some of those records by the end of the year

• Upvote 1

As far as I'm concerned, til you or GBK beat me neither of you deserve it.

Forgot this one didn't ya? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=787034

"Donowitz wants to reverse the position here. Burns has hold of a leg though and he's dropped back looking for a kneebar! The fighters roll across the mat but Donowitz is forced to tap! Donowitz looks devastated but at least his leg points in the right direction."

I'll beat you again, we have many future matchups now that I have some eqaually skilled guys. You're 1-3 against me since the beginning of 2016, don't get too cocky there jail bird.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forgot this one didn't ya? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=787034

"Donowitz wants to reverse the position here. Burns has hold of a leg though and he's dropped back looking for a kneebar! The fighters roll across the mat but Donowitz is forced to tap! Donowitz looks devastated but at least his leg points in the right direction."

I'll beat you again, we have many future matchups now that I have some eqaually skilled guys. You're 1-3 against me since the beginning of 2016, don't get too cocky there jail bird.

You mean 3 and 1? lol

that's your only win (outside of a TWGC) vs me.

Record : 7-2-0 (0)

W - MMM Superfight: James/Marciano (2010-11-13)

Don Marciano vs Rip James

W - ASTRAL K-1: RYUUJIN GP FINAL8 (2011-04-02)

Lester Cockenschtuff vs Roibeard Burns

W - Valhöll 2 (2015-02-07)

Don Marciano vs Simba Burns Jr

W - TWGC 7 (155lbs, D1): Tokyo Qualifier - Round 1 (2015-08-15)

Kazuka Fuujin vs Predator Burns

L - Insanity 118 / Olympics R3 (2016-01-01)

Abraham Donowitz vs Predator Burns

W - EPL 10 - Week 6 (2016-06-08)

Abraham Donowitz vs Vinny Hopkins

W - EPL Quarter Final (2016-07-13)

Abraham Donowitz vs Vinny Hopkins

L - TWGC 13 (135lbs, D1): New York Qualifier - Round 1 (2016-10-07)

Tomas Marley vs Predator Burns

W - QFC Tournament 716 Round 3 (2017-01-20)

Ben Kenobi vs Carisshololojoka Ali

- HFC 105 :Curran vs Palmer (2017-06-24)

Cristian Tavares vs Vinny Hopkins

Yes, I'm 1-3 I meant to say jailbird. We have only fought 4 items since I started actually taking the game very seriously. I subbed one of your main boys first round while you beat me in a QFC and two EPL fights. lol

I beat the highest ranked fighter on your roster twice. Subbed him once. About to beat him again this week.

so your new thing is to call people jail bird now?

I guess that makes him my

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aXmpIbXqVh4/UlmhqHc-HHI/AAAAAAAACWw/nvlq2CE1_N4/s320/tumblr_lt6mxjBKWK1qam3y3o3_500.gif

^^^^ looks like Karter after I take out Tavares. Bitch! Hopkins isn't in my top 15 best fighters skill and hidden wise so you better win or cut Tavares.

so your new thing is to call people jail bird now?

Naw only Cocky Karter. He took it a few times in the slammer I'm sure. I haven't been to jail myself lol I don't gotta resort to dudes, like him.