The 2017/2018 Football (Soccer) Thread

Bwang

• 2 weeks later...

If Spurs some how manage to not keep top 4 i think i will start supporting a new team. They some how managed to lose to WBA yesterday in the 93rd minute after having over 75% of the possession. Chelsea was 8 points behind us when we beat them end of March, if they win the difference will be 2 points, with 2 games to go against 2 teams that have very little to play for. Obviously Chelsea actually has to beat Liverpool (Liverpool will also be in danger if that happens, they are just 1 point ahead of us).

• 3 weeks later...

That rounds up the regular season for this year, Real won the CL again after Liverpool Keeper totally screwed up 2x in the game. Super sub Bale scored the 2 goals to win the game 3-1, but overall you have to feel for Liverpool, losing Salah in the first half.

I do have to say i am surprised how Real won it this year, i saw them play in the group stages against Spurs and they were very very average, we beat them 1x easily 3-1 and the other game was a close draw.