• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 Kd

Kd

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:42 AM

Has the draw been done? I'm looking forward to seeing which one of you scrubs gets to be blanketed by my mouth breather of a creation

#82 thedry16

thedry16

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Here's the draw. Ignore the numbers, there were no seedings. It was randomly selected.

Good luck everyone!

http://challonge.com/njmma

#83 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 848 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:17 PM

Great job Peter !! Thank you for all the hard work putting this together bro.

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#84 BlakePhoenix

BlakePhoenix

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

I hope Sergei Petrov gets a chance to put a beatdown on Marco Aurelio Da Silva, so I can shut "Regular John's" stupid mouth, but sadly Da Silva is unlikely to make it past round 1.

#85 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

I hope Sergei Petrov gets a chance to put a beatdown on Marco Aurelio Da Silva, so I can shut "Regular John's" stupid mouth, but sadly Da Silva is unlikely to make it past round 1.

That's cute.

But what about the rumours that you were hype farmed in your "brother's" org, that you climbed the rankings by getting friendly matchups, that you sign FAs to crappy contracts then release them and what about your reputation as a cheater? That must not be true, right?

#86 Timqwe

Timqwe

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

That's cute.

But what about the rumours that you were hype farmed in your "brother's" org, that you climbed the rankings by getting friendly matchups, that you sign FAs to crappy contracts then release them and what about your reputation as a cheater? That must not be true, right?

🔥🔥🔥

15017318482-familia.jpg\

#87 Timqwe

Timqwe

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

That's cute.

Odd btw that I never got a reply from Greg when I asked him if he was aware that that was not allowed, right?

15017318482-familia.jpg\

#88 SixFootPenguin

SixFootPenguin

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:16 PM

i respect tristan as a new player so im not saying there is no way i lose to him r1 however i would love the chance to fight blakephoenix round 2. it doesnt matter any rumors or proof of cheating for rank he is undefeated in nylegends creation and he didnt glitch his stats for this tournament or anything so it would be a fair fight.  you all can complain that he cheated but if he fair and square wins this tournament than he did better than all of us.  though my pick to win this tournament is camara who is also in that ny legends tournament not dding as well as blake is.

#89 LeonStolz

LeonStolz

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

I don't care about the drama. All I know is that this my chance to prove I belong among the elite.

So fuck the rumors, line 'em up in front of me and I'll knock everybody down!!!!!!

Team_Lion_Pride.png

#90 SixFootPenguin

SixFootPenguin

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

I don't care about the drama. All I know is that this my chance to prove I belong among the elite.

So fuck the rumors, line 'em up in front of me and I'll knock everybody down!!!!!!

i like this way of thinking.

#91 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 245 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:46 AM

i respect tristan as a new player so im not saying there is no way i lose to him r1 however i would love the chance to fight blakephoenix round 2. it doesnt matter any rumors or proof of cheating for rank he is undefeated in nylegends creation and he didnt glitch his stats for this tournament or anything so it would be a fair fight.  you all can complain that he cheated but if he fair and square wins this tournament than he did better than all of us.  though my pick to win this tournament is camara who is also in that ny legends tournament not dding as well as blake is.

One thing doesn't have to do with the other. He is a cheater AND a very good player. Being a good player and winning creation tournaments doesn't change the fact that he is a cancer to the game.

I don't care about it either, he is either a teenage kid or a depressed grown up. Either way I offer my sympathies. I just wish the in-game community would stand up to this kind of stuff, but if not then fuck it, I'll play either way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users