NJMMA Bantamweight Battle - Creations from 1/1/18

thedry16

"starving" marvin meep is made incase you can get to 32 people. i didnt sign up nor did i think i would have a slot today but my most recent made was just too slow of a learner for my patience. took 12 sessions to get a secondary from 1 to 3 and i had not seen anything like that yet for a 18 year old. if we dont get enough for 32 no biggie but i figured i was making a new guy anyway and more people seem to be interested.

• Upvote 1

I think we have around 26 right now if everyone comes through. Ideally I would like one fighter per manager in the tourney.

Rules. You can do a quickfight up until 15 January. I will allow a quickfight in your contract. After that I want all the matches set up and no injuries, so that's the cut off.

The first round is booked for 31 January and then every 3.5 weeks. 3x5 minute rounds with 5x5 in the final. I will do a random draw and post the bracket (I hope to do this around 15/16 January).

Really hoping we can get up to 32. If you are interested then please make a fighter and sign up!

My first tournament so it is possible I overlooked something so feel free to ask. Prize money TBA shortly.

• Upvote 2

Personally I feel that the whole point of a creation tournament is to see how good you can do without testing for hiddens. Rolling over and over until you get a winner is kinda defeating the purpose. Petter allowed it, so I'm not calling foul or anything, but I'm not testing my fighter before hand. If he does well, he does well, if not, then I'll just suck it up and deal.

• Upvote 1

Ok we aren't going to make it to 32. So I'm capping it at 16 and these are the official 16 entrants. First place will be $200,000.

I also have some reserves. If someone drops out or goes inactive in the first two rounds then a reserve will step in. For the semi final and final it will result in a walk over.

I will do the draw shortly.

*Blake Phoenix - Sergei "St Petersburg Strangler" Petrov

*Theksit Ruengruong - Marco Aurelio Da Silva

*Peter Daan Mostert - Aleixo "O Espartano" Ioannou

*Marcus Shakovsky - Galli Dondon

*Ikki Takeda - Sanka Coffie

*John Stevens - Marvin Meep

*Scotty JoeC - Keith Hector

*Leon Stolz - Soloman Savant

*Alfred Winterbottom II - Uchimura Nakata -

*Tristan Hunter - Manny Pacquiao

*Brunno Falcone - Diego Carlitto