KT Help

f2fkoh

So I was away from the game for some time, and recently came back. Making my first KT build, but not sure how to go about it. I searched the forums and help wiki but cannot find much useful info. Can someone point me to where I can find info on tactics/build/training? Like I see a lot of KT fighters with decent/good wrestling stats and not sure why. Thanks for any help!

So I was away from the game for some time, and recently came back. Making my first KT build, but not sure how to go about it. I searched the forums and help wiki but cannot find much useful info. Can someone point me to where I can find info on tactics/build/training? Like I see a lot of KT fighters with decent/good wrestling stats and not sure why. Thanks for any help!

It's just a primary used to make clinchwork effective. Lot of clinch rapist in KT.

Mate sign up for this and you can lean your trade.

I am delighted to announce that for Season 7 of The Island we will be literally kicking off the KT action with a 3 weight class Grand Prix to determine the inaugural champions in the Lightweight, Welterweight and Openweight classes. There is a total $375,000 at the moment for the winners and runners up prize pool as well as a place in the HOF.

Details led can be found here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58735&st=0&p=814740

Checkout the upcoming tournament on The Island and sign up.

Yeah I saw this tourney too. I have a guy fighting tomorrow, and if he loses ill have a new opening. I plan on making a guy for this.

But thanks for the help. Got kinda bored with only MMA guys and decided to give KT a shot. I already made one guy, but didn't put anything into wrestling, but I can fix that in my gym no problem.